/twg/ - Total War General

Radious is God edition

>Regiments of Renown
wiki.totalwar.com/w/Regiments_of_Renown

>Call of the Beastmen
store.steampowered.com/app/404012/
gamesdeal.com/total-war-warhammer-call-of-the-beastmen-dlc.html (Cheaper)

>Patch notes
wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_2

>FAQs & General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War Warhammer Mods
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

>IS CALL OF THE BEASTMEN WORTH BUYING?
The Beastmen are a cool faction but the pack is a bit overpriced for what you get. There probably won't be a price drop for some time, so if you really like the Beastmen then go ahead, otherwise wait it out.

>OVERCASTING SPELLS
Double click a spell (it needs to be a boostable spell and you need to have enough magic in the magic pool) to overcast the spell
There's a 50% chance that the caster damages itself though!

>QUEST BATTLE TELEPORT
Select your lord (make sure not garrisoned or in a stance)
Select the quest battle (on the map or through quest log)
There's a button in the bottom right of the quest battle window that you can use to teleport for 5k gold (when the battle's finished you're automatically teleported back to your original position)

>GROUP ATTACK
Group units with ctrl + g
Select your group and right click the enemy
All your units move and automatically direct themselves to engage enemies they get close to while maintaining formation

previously on /twg/

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/oew2i
steamcommunity.com/app/325610/workshop/
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=742031430
news.softpedia.com/news/the-creative-assembly-working-on-mysterious-historical-total-war-500450.shtml
forums.totalwar.com/discussion/168257/what-are-the-total-war-teams-working-on-updated-18-03-16
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NO why did you have to remind me of those fucking stupid Heavy Black Orc Archers (Lore of Fire, Mosnter)?!

wow

Please vote;

poal.me/oew2i

Why do the Brets have Imperial shields?

5th for BEST ELVES HYPE

Are you rusing me? There's no way the Wood Elves (yuck!) are the best elves!

>women without dicks
>best elves

Genevieve Dieudonné legendary hero when?

Manlings are inferior to halflings

G O B L I N S

I want to be dominated by a best elf!

Welp, new bread.

>The only thing that changes on battle difficulty is enemy morale.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

>dark and edgy emo elves
>snooty and arrogant mary sue elves
>super chill take it easy elves

GEE I WONDER WHICH ARE BEST ELVESx

I swear someone has copied all the /twg/ patented posts and is imitating them all. Gené, G O B L I N S and Morathi in the space of 2 minutes? Nigga please

Super chill my hairy arse. They are murderous freaks.

>the only citation for difficulty being more than morale is some random intern
>it's all conveniently "under the hood" so we can't even know if he's bullshitting or not

I'm gonna stick with what we know for sure, which is Morale being the only thing changed on harder battle difficulty.

NIGGA THIS IS FUCKING WARHAMMER, THE ONLY FREAKS ARE THE PEOPLE WHO AREN'T SUPER MURDERY

> A Slayer's Oath DLC
> Option to start as Karak Kadrin with Ungrim Ironfist as your legendary lord.
> New generic character, the Daemonslayer: unbreakable lord with bonuses against large and chaos-aligned units (stacking).
> New generic character, the Dragonslayer: unbreakable hero with bonuses against large and flying units (stacking).
> New unit, the Slayer Doomseekers: Slayers with axe-heads attached to their wrists via chains, good at disrupting lines of infantry and effective in combat against monstrous infantry.
> New Regiment of Renown, the Brotherhood of Grimnir: elite Slayers with great weapons.
> New Regiment of Renown, Long Drong's Slayer Pirates: elite Slayers with pistols, trading reloads for simply swapping to a new gun, resulting in faster volleys.
> $4.99
Would you?

Yes...

For $5, probably. Though I feel that should be a baseline dwarf thing.

Goblins are the best elves

Anything to mentally free me from my dungeon of Dwarf Cheese Tactics

Vampire chans powerful undead buttcheeks!!!!!

Rollan!

You disgusting user. Vampire Chan X grey haired damsel is my OTP, not waifu. Go jump in a pit het fag...

>vampire chan will never suffocate you with her thighs and massive veiny tits

Why do I love Mannfred so much?
It's pretty simple when I think about it.
Mannfred isn't just the best character in the Warhammer world, he might just be the greatest character of all time.
Just imaging him riding through the swamps of Sylvania, the wind in his hair, his mighty steed below him.
As he rides through the World's Edge Mountains, the Lahmians swoon at his very scent.
They know how he smells, the essence of his smell is sold in Marienburg under the the name of "Carstein Orgasm."
The very nature of Mannfred is mystery.
Could he be playing a deeper game than even his creator realizes?
The answer is yes, he has transcended such boundaries as the written world, and has free will to do whatever he sees fit.
However, Mannfred is filled with such guile, such arcane craft that he does not even use these powers.
Why, you might ask? You will never know, for the mind of the Mannfred is not one that is easily penetrated.
Mannfred is such a force of nature in his realm that nothing can truly touch him, the only thing keeping him bound to the page at all is his will to exist within the preordained boundaries of his world.
Mannfred is not only beyond the comprehension of us, he exists within a plane of true focus and beauty.
Observe his playful smile, his gorgeous and rippling biceps, his gallant nose, and most importantly, his eyes.
His eyes, like pools of saffron, provide the only glimpse into the true machinations of Mannfred. Do not stare into them. Many good men have gone mad in the attempt.
Mannfred is not just a character, a formless collection of words and images, he is himself is the binding that holds the Warhammer world together.
Without Mannfred, the entire Warhammer world, the entire Games Workshop as we know it crumbles.
The Reik would stop flowing without Mannfred, Athel Loren would become a desolate crater, and Norsca would melt without his frosty gaze.
These are just of a few of the reasons why I like Mannfred so much.

Why do I love Radious so much?
It's pretty simple when I think about it.
Radious isn't just the best character in the Total War world, he might just be the greatest character of all time
Just imaging him riding through the swamps of Tabletopia, the wind in his hair, as his fans carry his throne.
As he rides through the World's Edge Mountains, the plebs swoon at his very scent.
They know how he smells, the essence of his smell is sold in Black Crag under the the name of "Black Orc-arrer-gasm."
The very nature of Radious is mystery.
Could he be playing a deeper game than even the creator realizes?
The answer is yes, he has transcended such boundaries as the written world, and has free will to do whatever he sees fit
However, Radious is filled with such guile, such arcane craft that he does not even use these powers
Why, you might ask? You will never know, for the mind of the Radious is not one that is easily penetrated
Radious is such a force of nature in his realm that nothing can truly touch him, the only thing keeping him bound at all is his will to exist within the preordained boundaries of his world
Radious is not only beyond the comprehension of us, he exists within a plane of true focus and autism
Observe his lore breaking smile, his maintenance reducing and low effort biceps, his unbalanced nose, and most importantly, his (Lore of Heavens) eyes.
His eyes, like pools of dismounted Bretonnians, provide the only glimpse into the true modifications of Radious. Do not stare into them. Many good men have gone mad in the attempt
Radious is not just a character, a formless collection of pee and poo, he is himself is the binding that holds the Total War world together.
Without Radious, the entire Total War world, the Creative Assembly as we know it crumbles.
The mods would stop flowing without Radious, /twg/ would become a desolate crater, and Steam Workshop would melt without his frosty gaze
These are just of a few of the reasons why I like Radious so much

Has anyone tried this? Looks pretty cool, if very non-historic.

steamcommunity.com/app/325610/workshop/

This is only battle difficulty right?

maybe link to the mod and not the entire workshop m8

Oooops...
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=742031430

I wouldn't mind being killed like that by vampire chan.
Id rather she suffocate me with her big butt tho.

>POTUS
>Pontus
Is the US the true successor to pontus?

President of the United States
President of the Nagash Undead States

Holy shit user I think you got it

>hold thread is copy pasta and memes

I'll be back at 500 posts, try not to fill up with ww2 discussion and /pol/ posts.

hey guys I made a meme

>not liking copy pasta and memes

oops

dumbfuck

Yes.

After starting a campaign on VH, just go to Options and switch battle difficulty to Normal to have a non-cheating AI.

The air was filled with _____ and _____.

Do not speak about others so disrespectfully please.

I look forward to your response.

Kind regards.

piss and cum

Yeah, gotta admit, Wood Elves are pretty damn boss in WH.

Super murdery is still not super chill, you git.

I think I need to remove the Valuable Veterans mod. This is getting ridicolous.

In the sense that I don't want to play with US either.

OC

what will be the next total war game

WH elves are weird.
Wood Elves have the best culture.
Dark Elves have the best location.
High Elves have the best roster(if a little unbalanced).

victoria total war 1821-1921

Total War: Warhammer 2

LL pack when?

Would you like to play with me instead?

Age of Sigmar

ROTK units arr rook same but the sieges are actually fun this time

Total World War 1

Girlfriend of 8 years just broke up with me. I'm not onna good place right now.

Post something to make me not feel so fucking empty right now.

ROTK?
Rise of the KANGZ?
From Living Settra to his rebirth?
Nagash inbetween? Full might of undeath itself against the united Skaven clans?
Sign me up family.

Here is an image depicting a fulfilling relationship AND a full stomach.

In Attila as a horde faction migrating should I loot and occupy settlements and then raze them or should I sack and just move on immediately?

Thanks for the effort.

You can sack and then raze, if you do want settlements fucking gone, but sacking is all you want to do.

Do not occupy(settle) before you are going to settle down for good. It will destroy every last horde building with no recompensation.
The only reason to do it is like say my Ostrogoths game, where I picked up Roman Paganism from Dalmatia; one of the few places it still existed.(required to settle to convert religion) Before packing up and heading to Egypt.

Why not?
I promise to play an interesting army rather than some meta-memery.

We're both talking about multiplayer battles, right?

With the political system we have in TW I'd hate it.

>Why not?
Aversion to multiplayer in TW: -60
I simply have no fun doing it, whether I win or lose.

Alright, thanks user. I did some more research on roman paganism and it seems powerful. I am too the ostrogoths and wanna do a romanaboo playthrough. I settled Dalmatia and there's no roman paganism, just manichaesim and christianity types. Also, if I did wanna convert, how much % do I need to be at to convert?

It's my understanding that the attila team are the ones currently doing the next historical title and I think the politics stuff for that game was definitely a step in the right direction. It still feels a bit too abstract with how the control and influence were though.

I think the number is 35% as the sum of your religion. Which is all provinces if you're massive, one province if you have one province or 100% of your state religion at all times if you're a horde.

I don't think it was from dalmatia itself actually, one of the more interior provinces. Should be called pannonia I think.
Use the religious map mode.
Also I'm talking about doing it like before turn five or something, before religion shifts too much by itself.

Roman Paganism is okay, its bonuses are useful. Its buildings are really expensive though. I think zoroastrianism is the strongest.

For that price, yes.

FFS why Gelt is such a piece of trash?

I installed mod buffing magic, hell I even got 3 skill points/lvl for the 1st few levels to give him a boost on my legendary playthough.

Yet that faggot golden nigger is killing like 60 models/battle if im really lucky, and his buffs/debuffs are so shit that unmodded, vanilla Little Waagh is better.

Bravo CA, bravo. I just wanted to have fun

Where my Napoopan bros at? anyone ever successfully taken over the whole map as Russia?

I'm sure I remember reading the Attila team was put entirely onto Warhammer after Slav DLC came out.

news.softpedia.com/news/the-creative-assembly-working-on-mysterious-historical-total-war-500450.shtml
different team according to this

Ok user, I'll give it a try. Thanks for the tip on religion map mde.

Turns out is is Pannonia and I just sacked the prov cap there haha. Oh well. It has 37% greek/roman paganism.

Thanks agin

because the lore of metal is just that shit

vanilla little waagh is really strong

Here is how you use Gelt:

1. Max out his red and blue skills appropriate for your army comp.
2. Put a useful wizard in there.

Gelt is a good battery wizard for another wizard of a useful lore.

Looks like i mixed up with the New Content Team. Attila is indeed working on a historical title:

forums.totalwar.com/discussion/168257/what-are-the-total-war-teams-working-on-updated-18-03-16

That sucks man I alrready have to drag warrior priest with me boost leadership for the state troops and to have any response for enemy fighter general. 3rd hero in a stack? I'll try, thanks for the tip.

>his buffs/debuffs are so shit that unmodded, vanilla Little Waagh is better
>aoe 80 armour for 24 seconds
>pic related
>shit
What.

Too busy winning heroic victories.

Note that it isn't really Greek paganism, but more late Roman Paganism. While early on the Romans did worship Greek deities, later on the empire changed tremendously.

It was basically flavour of the Emperor's faith. Some people worshipped the Empire, some Emperors favoured a dual-godhead of Empire and Sun together. Some people followed the revival of Isis and shit.

Which is pretty neat. The other thing is that it doesn't seem to have as many voice lines and christianity, so your troops might still chant prayers to christ in combat and shit.

P.S. Gothic Warbands are incredible units early on. They outclass nearly everything else.

>single target debuff for shitload of mana

>compared to AOE Sneaky Stabbin, Gork Will Fix it, which are tier 1 spells

>or FUCKING 'Ere We Go!

???

Oh and +armour + leadership is single target only, so yea, for shitty empire infantry its doing nothing.

>or FUCKING 'Ere We Go!
That's not Little Waaagh, mate.

>single target only
Not if you overcharge it.
And just because you can spam useful gobbo magic it doesn't mean that his buffs are shit.

So for people who don't know, in order to fully defeat Chaos now and get the Age of Peace event, you need to defeat both Warriors of Chaos and Warherd of Chaos.

Luckily this herd seems less prone to hiding than the regular beastmen factions.

>Empire
>fighting all kinds of shit up north
>"Hey dwarfs, you'll take care of the greenskins, right?"
>"Sure, humie. "
>it's all they literally have to care about
>100 turns later, all my armies are focussed in the north
>Knock Knock
>Who that knocking on my Grenzstadt?
>It's 6 stacks!
>6 stacks who?!
>Fucking 6 stacks of Grimgor

Also Tilea is invading Bretonnian lands and I don't like the way she looks at my Marienburg.

BEST ELVES
E
S
T

>Tilea is invading Bretonnian lands

Every single goddamn game.

AI Bretonnia is goddamn shit. Wish Prater would update his goddamn mod so we can play Brets instead.

Unless you really want beastmen, I don't see any reason why you can't play his mod right now.

Never trust the stunties m8.

>armenia
>pontus (greek buildings)
>parthia
Why the fuck cant I play persia? Is there a mod that adds it for DEI?

>STILL
>NO
>DLC
>ANNOUNCEMENT
/twg/ more like ded game general xD

Of course I want rapegoats. Otherwise Bretonnia is boring as hell.

Which is why the faggot needs to update his mod. It's the best Bret mod available.