twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>option to turn off traction control and stability control

best thing about my old saab desu.
really helped me to learn how to drive economically

>cruise control
>cooled seats
>perforated seats
>remote start

Living in Texas, my truck sits out in the heat all day. Being able to start my truck remotely and getting in and not burning myself is wonderful.

>The ability to pause and rewind radio.

Super handy for talk radio

Turning lamps on the side view mirrors.

Auto dimming rearview mirror. Great because I live in an area with people who like either taking their old cars and putting xenons in the crappy halogen housings, or drive through well lit areas with their fucking brights on for some reason.

Speaking of though, xenon headlights. Fuck yes. If they're fitted in proper housings and angle they give a fantastic view of the road without pissing off other drivers. Don't know if I can go back to halogens ever again.

LED tail lamps. Why not.

Adaptive cruise control.

My IS300 has a MPG gauge. Goes all the way up to 80. Toyota was really optimistic I guess

>heated morrors
>wireless phone charging
>Dual climate control

>fuel gauge tells you how many gallons you have left on the notches instead of leaving you to guess
>has fuse puller and extra fuses in the fuse box
>OBD1 and OBD 2

>CD scramble mode
>little slots in the cupholders for holding straws and shit

passing through tolls has never been so easy

>the stereo always starts at a low volume so you won't damage a cold speaker or be startled by loud music
>dual zone temperature
>foldable section of the rear seat that exposes a hole between the cabin and boot
This makes transporting skis and other things of similar length a lot easier
>foldable lower section of the rear hatch
Quite comfy if you're putting on skates, ski boots or similar to sit on, and makes putting larger objects like stereos & baby carriages in a lot easier

sweeping needle gauge at start-up

Honestly, the less creature comforts and buttons there are, the happier I am. Hence why I love my Elise so much.

But another user said my favorite.
>Fuel gauge with gas level, so you actually know how much you have left.

Impreza bro bump

This.

Kia Rio bro bump. Also as per the topic of this thread: a needle showing the oil level on startup.

no
no no no no
such a cringeworthy feature

shingo pls

My Altima did this. I miss it on my new car.

I tried this on my TC and it only goes off for a single hektik skid, then the ECU turns it back on

pop out rear windows

Have you also thought about getting sunshade foils? They're also really good from stopping the sun from turning your interior into an oven.

>youtube.com/watch?v=jZid2RKKu5M
>happy birthday tune played on birthday

car's badge pops up when starting/shutting off

I know ST's and WRX do this

Having an arrow to let people know which side the gas cap is on. Yes, my sister drives it when her car is in the shop

especially on coupes, keeps air moving through the cabin when your windows are down.

Kys

That flip-up clock button on Hondas so you can tell the time when the car's off.

Mine does this but it's not supposed to. The speedo and tach sort of judder halfway around the dial while the engine cranks. Something about a voltage reference stabilizing.

I wanna dance, I wanna dance, I wanna dance

youtube.com/watch?v=JQlZsxF9GMA

>oil pressure gauge and voltmeter
reassuring to have more oversight on critical functions, good for diagnosing problems early on.

>pop-out rear windows
better airflow when driving around or leaving the car parked in the sun.

>having random ass storage spaces everywhere
extremely satisfying when you can place all your stuff neatly away.

Manual gearbox
AWD
Regular handbrake

A center mounted tachometer.

this so much, based setup of all.

>double click the unlock button on key fob
>press it again then hold it down
>both windows roll down
Based Honda

>speed sensing radio volume

get out...

Automatic locking doors

>Walk away with the keyfob
>doors automatically lock and set alarm

The way I drive, coins would fall out immediately. I just use the ashtray to hold my change since it slides out and keeps the change out of sight.

center consoles that double as removable coolers.

>pausing and rewinding live radio

what, this is actually a thing? like a fucking tivo?

that's amazing, what car?

redundant stereo controls in the cargo area.

Along with a split-folding tailgate with molded seats and cupholders.

fully recline-able driver seat
privacy partition
fingerbox

I can't deal with the concept of operating handbrakes with my foot. If I'm driving a car with foot-handbrake I'll instinctively feel around the centre console before remembering.

>fingerbox

This really needs to become the standard for all cars.

OH NO, YOU CAN'T TRICK ME

THAT'S THE AZTEC

>being a massive faggot

I never knew this was something I was jealous of. Thanks user, now kys.

>Auto headlights/wipers
>keyless entry
>remote power tailgate
>Seats that fold down when you pull a lever in the boot
>Voice control

Jokes on you, my car doesn't have either.

>tfw 90s bmw
>have to pull fuses to get rid of electronic nannies

>insert key and turn to turn the passenger airbags off

Feels good to do when stupidass passengers don't want to help with gas.

I wish I had this

You can retrofit one of these:

ecomodder.com/wiki/index.php/MPGuino

And see your current fuel consumption in cars that don't come with them stock. They are neat though, and they can really turn you into a hypermiler - I got 25kpl (almost 59MPG) in my gf's Suzuki Splash, just using that thing on the highway.

>Radio keeps playing when you turn the car off for 15 minutes or until you open the door

Harsh adaptive cruise control is the worst though. Having sat in a Volvo with pretty aggressive ACC, it both spoiled my appetite for regular cruise control (you can NEVER go back), but it also braked way too early.

Good ACC is a dream though.

Volvo even has a system where you can just order your car to heat or cool from your cellphone. Hook that up to your Google calendar, and it'll know when you're done working, and make sure your car is cooled (summer) or heated(winter) when you coem back. Fucking great.

too bad Google now knows your work schedule, and what climate you find comfortable.
now, one day, when machines take over, it may make it slightly too warm or chilly for you.

>headlights turn with steering wheel
>being able to scroll through average mpg, mph, outside temp, clock, and miles until empty
>backup sensor
>being able to have defrost on windshield yet cold air blowing out of vents
>tfw based bmw

Motorized tilt on the seats.

>fuel meter changes to digital speedometer with a few button presses

that's so cute

>He starts to break down into tears at the end of the song realizing how sad his life has became.

>not getting in the car and turning it off inmediately

>quattro

The little piece of fabric between the center console and the side of your seat so that small objects aren't lost forever in the no man's land under your seat.

Yeah mine brakes kind of early, that's why I change the follow distance to 2 seconds instead of the default 3. It'll at least not brake of you get behind a car that's going faster or the same speed.

what car is this? Parents had a Nissan Patrol with a sub tank, such a cool feature to press it and have it fill up the main.

>digital speedometer
i couldnt go back to using the silly needle one now

>tfw your car doesn't have hidden retractable umbrellas in the door frames.

Mine actually has both. But it looks like yours does too.

>having electronic handholders in your car

NEWFAGS
GET
OFF
MY
BOARD

>central locking
>full electric window controls on driver's side door panel
I don't require much, but these are things that make driving a million times more pleasurable.

How much would you say your is300 is worth?

I love Azteks XDD
Besr car eber

Is this a German thing?

Or a ScanGuage II, love mine.

Why would it be a thing in a country with nearly no toll roads?

I've only seen them in person in German cars.

>headlamp swivel

It's only about 10 degrees to each side but man it feels great, and looks just impossibly better than that retarded

>oh, you're turning, let me light up the fog light
>oh, you're parking and turning here and there, let me blink the fog lights like a fucking christmas tree

kia ceed is for you my friend

pop up headlights

Not just Honda

I had a Nissan, same feature

fag

hold it for longer
the TCS light will come on, then off again
works on xB

cooled seats are the shit. Poor fags are just jelly as fuck.

You can't fool me, your shitbox 'Vette doesn't even have traction control. Now FUCK OFF, Cyrus!

Side mirrors adjustable from the inside.
Locks where you can turn the key once to unlock driver door, or twice to unlock every door.
Seats that are actually comfortable.
Lots of knee room in the dash.
Steering wheel close enough to the seat so that you don't have to fully extend your arms.
Displays outdoor temp.

I don't really like LED tail lamps. The light is too directional so it makes it retardedly bright to the person directly behind you but (in the shitty setups at least) you can barely be seen from the side

That looks really cool.

>power windows are still functional for a short while after the car is off

realizing you forgot to roll up the windows after you open the door and then having to fucking restart the car just to roll them up is the fucking worst

my car keeps them on for 30 seconds after I turn it off, but if I open the door it automatically shuts them off so I would have to put the key back in to roll them up

>too bright to the person behind you
Never had this happen. Especially since they dim signicantly unless your foot is on the brake.

>hood tach
>long shifter rod
>metal / chrome fittings, physical switches and dials

Not that user but I do a large portion of my driving at night and can confirm that led lights can be too damn bright sometimes.

You must be me because I came here to post only those

>duel exhaust
>manuel transmission

I dunno what he has but my IS350 let's me pause and rewind live radio.

>heads up display
It's not even that useful but I know I don't want it off.

Lincoln cars had that back in the 60s.
Flick the Window bypass switch and you can operate the windows with no key in the car

>mfw fake duel exhaust

working power steering.

Electronic windows.

Why do the manual ones bother me so much?