twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>race car
>doesn't have all of the tire gripping the tarmac
Okay bud

>that width of tire
>even a wannabe racakar

>he doesn't have raised lettering on his race car
oh shit waddup

>he tries to race his 5k craigslist special fresh from Jorge the shade tree mechanic
Lel

>06
>forged aluminum rays
>5k

>paying more than 5k for that

I dunno MX6's are getting pretty rare senpai

>Veeky Forums
>where if your poor, everyone else is a mexican
>who can still afford more than you

>he doesnt know how a differential works
>laughinggirls.jpg

>drive a 10 year old car
>wealth

>bragging about cheap ass garbage Toyo Proxes

s...size isn't everything!

camber m8

I do want this.

The tire of the right has about a inch more width that tire on left. This means it gives more grip. It is wider. So more grip.

>Being this salty
I bet your all seasons are holding up great m8

Michelin PSS, Yokogawa AVIDs, and Contisport contacts for summer, and I don't have faggot white stenciling on any them

I assume this is your car? That looks like shit, you don't drive a Nascar dude

if you have chicken strips, it means you're a chicken.

the girls would be laughing if you DID have chicken strips. See, like this:

>"he's got chicken strips on each and every one of his tires, even the spare!!"
>"ahahahahahhahahhhahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"
>"AHAH AHAH AHOOOOO!!!!!! HEEE!!!!"
>"AHAH AHa...ahhh"
>"hey, let's call up chad. maybe he'll let all three of us slobber all over his 10" cock like he did last time.

And there you have it, that's how you do the laughing girls meme, notamiata, you dumb faggot.

I'm positive you rotate all of them in summer
>Too poor for real problem performance tires
>Here's my shitty over exaggerated alternatives

You could buy nittos and some neet would say his prototype tires that he was consulted on by spacex are better

Proxes are legit shit, all of those tires are better than what you can afford. Dear lord user. And no, the tires aren't rotated as one is AWD so I rock summer tires all year, one is a bike, and the other is staggered and I run the shit tier run flats during the winter. Literally nothing to brag about bro, rice stencil regardless
Nittos are also shit. Are all of you people poor?

>camber
>not having it set to have full contact with the road
Confirmed for not knowing shit

>Bro I run four different tires on my shitty wrx

My POS 3k DSM has better tires than your Infiniti. Just let that sink in for a second.

This place literally is full of morons.

And there it is, the real saltiness

the entire point of camber is to make it so when body and suspension roll inevitably occurs in cornering it increases grip rather than decreasing
camber is sensible within reason

>Nittos are shit

>Yokogawa AVID
What the fuck are those?

If you actually think that Nittos and Proxes are all shit tier tires you can't drive for shit. I bought proxes once, even as a teenager I could tell they drove like shit with the wear rating of a premium tire. Garbage, and you brag about it like they are something to be proud of. I feel sorry for you.
No one has ever said a Nitto is a good tire. Ever. Unless you are poor, like Toyo boy. Do yourself a favor and buy non-shit tires someday, you'll see the diff.
Shit, autocorrect. Yokogawa makes 6k pressure transmitters I buy for work. Yokohama Avid something something? Fuck if I know, I got them years ago

*aren't shit tier

And I think V4S? At the time they were the best premium brand choice.

Just stop you're embarrassing yourself at this point

Nittos are shit tires
Toyo Proxes are serious garbage
Ricer stencils look gay and to do it to trash tires is just embarassing.

Sorry for insulting your rice mobile user. Its so bad I assumed it was a troll picture. Maybe next time you buy tires you will make better choices.

>Drives an honest to god shit box with shit tires
>I was only pretending to be retarded

Nigga what? That shitbox has nicer tires than fucking proxes or nittos. And that is just some garbage car I've owned for a decade I can't bring myself to sell. Thats far from my actual toy.

Seriously, those are shit tires. Horrible, utter, poorfag shit.

Which Proxes are they?

Look at the tread, those are Les Schwab specials

>Doesn't even know

>his engine is in the wrong place
Are you even trying Alex?

>CAD
>Actually thinks the T1R is a decent tire
Please user. Just stop. Your tires are shite and your stencil is rice.

295 people seem to think so

>4.4 means bad
>4.5 means good
The autism is REAL

>295 normies who don't know shit rate it 4.5 stars
wow... why do I even argue with the morons on this site.
shit tires. rice. i'm out.

>argumentum ad populum

But user! You haven't told us what tires your bus uses!

I already did. No tire that costs $140 in a decent size is good. I can't argue with the uniformed and inexperienced. Good luck trusting the masses of normies and their stars bud.

>BMW fag
That explains so much

>I'm done
>I'm leaving this thread
Why are you still here? Normies don't buy summer tires they buy all seasons

What's your definition of a decent size? Did you even consider the car in relation to the tire size?

>Being poor with shit taste
Regardless of what I drive that doesn't affect your terrible tire choice or rice user. The front tire on my bike costs more than that trash you put on your "race car."
Normies rate tires on a website. Only normies and morons trust the "ratings" en masse of random retards. Which are you?
Jesus bro you can pick those up in 18-19" for $150/ea. They are fucking shite. Just look up any actual tests or ratings not from normies.

GL. Ur car is still rice.

>He thinks he's rich because he drives a 20 year old BMW shitbox

>only mentions diameter, not width

Yeah you're an idiot

>ad hom
You actually have no idea what I drive. But I know for a fact you have shit ass riced tires on your Nissan. Oh, and my car is faster with shoes that are deserving and not riced out beybey :)
Its all the same price range you nigger, just look it up. T1R are poorfag shit.

That's because you don't actually drive anything

And I'm not the owner of that Nissan

>O-ONLY NORMIES LEAVE REVIEWS
Have you accepted your lady of autism and sperglordism?

Nah, I'm totally a bus rider who trolls Veeky Forums to nag ricers. You got me.
Just read the fucking reviews you idiot. Look at the shit people say. You are honestly hopeless.

>dat feathering
Check your toe, m8.

Did Toyo have a business event on you mom's pussy? I never said Proxes are the end all be all of tires, you just couldn't contain your inner retard

I said they are shit, and only a poorfag ricer would stencil them in white to show them off.

Ricing shit tires is super rice user.

You're the only person saying they're shit tires and you're going full autistic doing it.
>The low treadwear makes them shit!
I'm genuinely sorry you went through them too fast delivering pizzas

Because they are shit. I've owned them before. They have the treadwear of a high performance tire with none of the grip.

Sorry you're poor and compromise or a kike who chooses shite. Either way, not okay user. Tires are the most important part of any vehicle. Don't be a jew. Trust me, well worth it.

I just said only a retard highlights the logo of shit tires. Don't blame me for pissing off the actual owner of the rice mobile brah.

>brah
Kill yourself

>Good reviews from car and driver, superstreet, motortrend and user reviews
>Sperglord walks in
>starts screaming "THEY'RE SHIT THEY'RE SHIT THEY'RE SHIT"
Oh look he's retarded that's so sad

Nobody has ever reviewed the T1R as more than mediocre for the "budget constricted."

whens the next benchrace touge?

>Watch this guy back pedal
youtu.be/Zg3N6SqN3GI

This

>some chad with a carrera
yeah, not so impressed without knowing the dude. his car is meh, not feeling it. as Veeky Forums as it sounds i trust track times far more. tirerack et al have been doing semi-scientific tests with multiple pro-ish drivers for years. T1R is mediocre bro. If it was that great of a value everyone would track them. Can we move on from this? Sorry I butthurt you with the ricer lettering.

>Back pedaling confirmed

>"nobody" literally means one
where on the spectrum are you? do you have trouble understand body language and idioms?

Are you so autistic that you get triggered by a tire?

>Are you so autistic you get triggered by someone calling out your poorfag stenciled Toyo?
Dude. Just drop it. I told you I thought it was a troll image. I didn't know you had such poor taste. Enjoy your nascar tires on your "race car"

>I've realized how autistic I was being let's change topics

What do I win?

Toyo T1Rs are shit
Stencil letters on your poorfag tires are rice
>am i missing something?
Look dude just spell it out so we can let this cancer thread with the miatafag who doesn't understand camber 404
Chicken tendies? Oh god, have you seen that clip the user paid for from the one ho? Hillarious

>he's still this triggered over tires

Holy fuck isn't it past your bedtime?

>Stencil
You keep saying that word

Dude, its cool. You drive a 350Z 2+2 and can't afford decent tires. I'm not judging your poverty nor poor auto choices...I'm judging the fact you stuck a sticker on your Les Schwab Toyos or actually used a white pen on them to rep your poor choices. Like I said, gay. Is your car a slushbox too?
Oh god you actually stuck stickers on there or is it a white out pen? Regardless, it's tasteless repping of poorfag tires on a poorfag car.

Can we just accept you have shit taste and drop this?

>So autistic that you think there's only one person in this thread
Are you doubling down?

>Dsm shitbox calling others poorfag
Now i know you're angry kek

>Implying that 3k shitbox doesn't have better rubber than your "race car"
Like I said, that is my shitbox. My sportbike and DD laugh at you.

>I own a shitbox and DD

>poverty
>his DD isn't an M3 engined sports car
Some day user, you won't be a douche who can't afford decent rubber. Til then, enjoy paying for your women's children. idk what u want from me? i'm not poor and i have good taste in rubber. enjoy being a ricer, fag.

>I'm not poor
>Drives a dsm and some other unknown DD and a 1k sports bike

>that image

>he's a virgin
>laughinggirls.jpg

oh boy, this guys mad