/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

(insert race here) edition

>”Do You Even /Pose?” Showdown! (August 15th-August 26th)
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/302202

>Moonfire Faire 2016 (August 5th-August 25th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/Moonfire_Faire/

>Free Login Campaign (July 25th-August 30th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/0b8920e68063ec4a16533bcc115d6d154b75ce73

>Youkai Watch x FFXIV Event. (July 26th-October 3rd)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/youkai-watch/

>3.35 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/498f86d8acb4d44925b3f83e96c82c85a550f9a0

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

Previous thread:

>join a clear PF for nid ex
>be optimistic, write out strats for people and link them relevant guides
>DRG says they'll give me 1m if they clear
>why
>because you're taking charge lol
>get to final phase second run
>clear with six achievements not long after
>get paid
>farm it later, get my axe and sword super fast
>enough tokens for PLD shield too
tfw the content works out for you just right

now i'll be able to do purple jails in A7S without banking on crits at least

>(CAT) edition
my fave

>unironically using soul edge
There are better glamours out there.

xth for drg rotations

sleepy potato

Post butts

but soul edge is great

I'm kinda sad I got the WAR one so fast, I wanted to do the relic chain until I got Edgevura, but the Horde axe is really clean looking

Phoenix Dynamo Manufacturing Company Limited of Hubert Street, Leeds Road, Bradford, Yorkshire, electrical engineers, manufactured small and large motors, alternators and generators at their Thornbury works. They briefly manufactured major aircraft components during the later half of World War I. Their London offices were at 17 Victoria Street, Westminster SW.

The business was operating from the Hubert Street Bradford address in late 1895 making arc lamps and electrical instruments. By 1900 they were on record for the manufacture of small rotating electric machinery for the textile industry.[1] A limited liability company was incorporated to own the business in June 1903 under the same name. The company itself was voluntarily wound up 11 June 1923 following the 1921 transfer of all its assets to post-1918 owner English Electric where its operations continued.

Malezen edition? why didn't you say so!
This potato is my favorite potato.

If I could make a Nightmare theme'd armor I'd definitely use it.
What I'm using now isn't suitable for that, though. I like dyeable weapons.

xth for c@s

Sequential Proportional Approval Voting (SPAV) or Reweighted Approval Voting (RAV) is a voting system that extends the concept of Approval Voting to a multiple winner election. Proposed by Danish statistician Thorvald N. Thiele in the early 1900s,[1] it was used (with adaptations for party lists) in Sweden for a short period after 1909.[2]

During the 1944–45 English football season, Brentford competed in the Football League South, due to the cessation of competitive football for the duration of the Second World War. The Bees finished in a wartime-high of 3rd-place, scoring 100 goals in both the league and Football League War Cup, with forwards Len Townsend and Bob Thomas accounting for over half the team's total.

almost nothing is, considering how distinct nightmare looks, I'm not sure how you'd pull it off

I really like the Horde axe. Hell, a lot of the Horde weapons are really nice looking and less ridiculous than most Sephi ones. But god DAMN is that coffin sword hilarious.

Workposting?

#
*looks in elks direction*

Sure have a g'night rump

mooncatte when.......

zzz

it would be great if it was just metallic instead of bright gold

lets get married

idk probably not any time soon

Yep. Last day before my days off, then I'll probably be playing warcraft

And this is why your trip is not only justified, but necessary

>not any time soon
frick

huuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Do you have a copy of the mod that works for DX9? I've only found DX11 version

If it's so necessary, you should already have them filtered

Saved. When i transfer to balmug with eb rings you'd better not try and back out.

And yet you don't have them filtered? Why? Do you think we require your indignation over the fact that Mado exists?

Pretty sure it works on both, otherwise Idk

Who /highlander/ here?

I'm going to kidnap this lala.

welp

only took under 3 days and I'm already level cap on the trial version

should I wait for the game to be on sale to pick it up or just cave in and continue my adventures for full price?

The Highlands (Scottish Gaelic: A' Ghàidhealtachd, "the place of the Gaels"; Scots: the Hielands) are a historic region of Scotland. The region became culturally distinguishable from the Lowlands from the later Middle Ages into the modern period, when Lowland Scots replaced Scottish Gaelic throughout most of the Lowlands. The term is also used for the area north and west of the Highland Boundary Fault, although the exact boundaries are not clearly defined, particularly to the east. The Great Glen divides the Grampian Mountains to the southeast from the Northwest Highlands. The Scottish Gaelic name of A' Ghàidhealtachd literally means "the place of the Gaels" and traditionally, from a Gaelic-speaking point of view, includes both the Western Isles and the Highlands.

The area is very sparsely populated, with many mountain ranges dominating the region, and includes the highest mountain in the British Isles, Ben Nevis. Before the 19th century the Highlands was home to a much larger population, but due to a combination of factors including the outlawing of the traditional Highland way of life following the Jacobite Rising of 1745, the infamous Highland Clearances, and mass migration to urban areas during the Industrial Revolution, the area is now one of the most sparsely populated in Europe. At 9.1 per km2 in 2012,[1] the population density in the Highlands and Islands is less than one seventh of Scotland's as a whole,[1] comparable with that of Bolivia, Chad and Russia.[2][3]

The gold is probably my favourite part honestly. It's gaudy and stupid and ridiculous and I love it.

>mado exists

Tragedy

Could you toss the link again then? The one my friend sent me with their key only worked on DX11

Look up my trip on the archive, I don't have a link handy

>disappointment.jpg
D-Don't call it that!

Alexander is g-greaaaat!!!!

Alright, thanks.

Butts.

Definitely works with dx9

What is Circe?

>tfw don't know when I should start my Free Login Campaign because I've been busy playing smite

Thank you for the (YOU)!

A circle is a simple closed shape in Euclidean geometry. It is the set of all points in a plane that are at a given distance from a given point, the centre; equivalently it is the curve traced out by a point that moves so that its distance from a given point is constant. The distance between any of the points and the centre is called the radius.

!!!

>circle
>he said Circe

you had ONE JOB. ONE. JOB.

and you FUCKED IT ALL UP.

>terrible at RP
>ERP turns me on something fierce
>no friends who enjoy writing lewd text to get someone off without their interaction
Hrmph.

I thought maybe he was using american spelling of circle... you know, imperial spelling instead of metric.

Sorry!

Would pet

You could atleast try or do some basic stuff with people.
It's pretty silly to expect someone to write for you and get nothing in return.

I understand as much, but I don't like to put anything out there unless it's something to be proud of.

Come back home.

>always get lewd text
>no idea how to respond

sit on my face

googoo gaga

Rip archive is fucked when it comes to searching right now.

This is something I struggle with aswell, you're not alone

I want this lizard to fuck me senseless

jesus christ, how do people enjoy that disgusting artstyle

It's fine.
What is Kastria Kalavryta?

Well you aren't going to get any better without practice, user. There are plenty of others new to rp that you could practice with. You could even make an alt if you're paranoid about making a name for yourself or something. which is pretty unlikely to happen anyway.

>if you're paranoid about making a name for yourself or something. which is pretty unlikely to happen anyway.
Well, I already have...

FATE wait ain't so great.

The Cave of the Lakes in the Greek district of Achaia. When the daughters of King Proetus of Tiryns were driven mad by the goddess Hera and roamed the countryside thinking they were cows, it is said that they took refuge in the Cave of the Lakes. Here the seer Melampus cured them of their mania.

I did this for 500g in wow earlier, where did all those people go in xiv

By playing male.

I feel bad for the person who paid you.

It's silly how much you can make if you're willing to use voice on top of it for some people.

I just meant as a bad rper or something, not a thread personality.
I'm sure you couldn't be that terrible.

Me too, he lasted like 15 minutes lmao

I like you. Have a good day

Yeah, I've made a name as a bad rper.

[17:27]“Quick Exploration” is now complete
[17:27]You obtain a water shard.
Thanks, retainers.

Who are you?

red head need some...ped...ts...

{/pet}

cave in, if you can get the physical version which is usually cheaper ($30 for base+xpac) and you never have to use the disc anyways

>Not on
You wound me.

Is there any advantage whatsoever to paying with Crysta?

I'd rather not.

It's basically paypal.

6/10

Why is that?

I'd like to stay low key, the logs were posted here before and the whole thread had a laugh.

tfw waiting

For what?

Sleep tight lil 'tato.

GCR Audio, formerly known as Trackmaster Audio and Inner Machine Studios , is a recording studio at 564 Franklin Street in Buffalo, New York, United States.[1]

The building itself was originally a carriage house built in 1864, and converted to a Girls' School and Convent in 1890 named St. Mary's Seminary. The Chapel / Meeting room was converted by Alan Baumgardner and Kim Ferullo to a studio space designed by John Storyk of the Walters-Storyk Design Group in 1976, and operated as Trackmaster Audio and later, Ear Candy Audio, until 2000. The space hosted bands and musicians such as Yes, Melanie, Rick James, Ani DiFranco, Mark Russell, and Flaming Lips among others.

Cocks to suck, obviously. Fucking degenerates need to be removed.

attention, which you provided. {well done}

futa?
PLEASE say no :(

Does this lala erp?

pls imgur front of that...

go away

What is it that makes elk so desired? His posts aren't lewd or provocative in any way. If anything they're dismissive. Yet anons seemingly can not resist his charm.