Ask a guy who bought a 2016 Volvo S60 Inscription Platinum anything!

Ask a guy who bought a 2016 Volvo S60 Inscription Platinum anything!

how does it feel to have only 250 horses

Doesn't feel bad for a 4 cylinder. It's actually quicker than I expected. Work for my needs. Harman Kardon sound is awesome.

Did it come with a Quran standard? Or was that a bonus package?

Why..?

That feature was too pricey.

$35,000 for a fully loaded Inscription. Had the features I was looking for for less than what competitors wanted.

>"sports sedan"
>no manual transmission
>shitty design that trys to be safe and "dynamic"
into the trash it goes

Hint of jealousy? Let me guess, you own a 2000 Miata.

Yeah.. but why? You could have bought something nice with that money.

No. 2001 civic. It at least has a nice big greenhouse and an ideal wheel-arch-to-body ratio.

A fully loaded vehicle that costs $35k new. What other options did I have? Good luck checking the "insanely comfortable seats" box.

corvette, cayman, 996 911, E39 540i/m5 or E38 if you need a sedan. Or a G8 GT or GXP

What is Inscription Platinum ?

>muh new cars

He's an idiot, don't even entertain him

All of those are going to be less reliable and more expensive to maintain than a new Volvo, not to mention most of them just being wildly impractical for someone who wants a four-door car.

The most expensive thing you can buy is a cheap Porsche.

Volvos are 100% Chinese now, I doubt they are anything more than shit now.

It's an Inscription with the Platinum trim.
You see a lot of threads like this with expensive ass super cars n shit. I figured I'd do a more realistic car.
Honestly this. I got it because it was practical, 4 doors, lots of rear leg room, and it came with an awesome warranty that covers services.
100% Chinese owned. Not Chinese designed nor 100% Chinese manufactured. The Inscription is assembled in China though. I'm not one of those guys who complains about where things are made. The quality is above my expectations.

>You see a lot of threads like this with expensive ass super cars n shit. I figured I'd do a more realistic car.

Get a used Jaguar from like 10 years ago. Far more comfortable, more reliable (N/A straight six) and will run you less than 1/3rd of the cost up front. Even accounting for the worse gas mileage and probable electronic niggles it'll probably be cheaper than buying a new Volvo

Where would I find that? lol I'm pretty sure anyone that takes care of a 10 year old Jaguar enough isn't willing to sell it.

>warranty that covers services
You're paying for that, one way or another. And supposedly it only needs service every 10k miles but in reality you should never go more than 5-7k if you care about your car. So you'll have to pay for the inbetween service at least.

They're all over the place here in the UK, I would imagine in America they'll be at the Jaguar dealer

>Pic related, FSH 3.0L V6 (they stopped using I6 in 2000 IIRC), One owner from new, 70,000 miles, £4000 (~$7000)

I want a first gen s60

>buying a Jaguar-branded Ford
>ever

>buying anything other than R design

It's not even used, what's your fucking excuse? You bought the pleb series

Do you have more and/or better photos?

This. with the R package, they look real nice.

I like mine.

i didn't know they still made volvos. monthly payment is about as much as your social security check huh :/

Mashallah brother, berry nice

Why the didn't you just hold out for an S90?

also how bad is the torque steer?

Volvos look like the cars you buy when you give up on caring about cars and just want a boring A to B car that's not an econobox like Corolla or Civic. Who cares about R design package, at the end of the day it's still a FWD family sedan with factory rice bumper lips and a tiny spoiler.

Do you even know who owns Volvo?
'Cause I sure as fuck don't.

How does it feel to buy ford focus ?

Why not wait a year or two for the all new ones based on the SPA architecture or whatever the mid sized architecture is.