google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:
>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

1st for ktm a best

daily reminder that honda a shit

What's the best DOHC water cooled four cylinder for my fifteen year old nephew? He's never ridden a motorcycle before.

git hype motoped user updates soon
maybe

a dick in the arse because he sounds like a poof

>haha i said a fast motorcycle

he motoded user now?

>Daily reminder

Why not hourly?

kit kat doesnt know how clocks work

hi rEd---DiT !!

is reddit really that cringey that it should be a considerable insult?
never really been there but i thought it was a site where you link other sites that actually have interesting content

The site's whole content/comment system is built around burying dissent

the moto subs are. but they looove honda so i dont see how it applies in this situation.

so its like the mods on Veeky Forums but they actually get to make the rules then?

imagine unpopular opinions would be shadowbanned while popular opinions got good boy points

imagine trying to have a discussion where everybody wants to be close to the mainstream as possible

The mods here don't delete every dissenting opinion, but reddit is set up specifically so that it self regulates and does exactly that. It's been demonstrated in the past that a reddit Admin can shape a discussion scarily well and given the gullible nature of the userbase anyway (sexless 15-25 male) it's a recipe for disaster.

not true at all, i have been banned multiple times for my opinion that mods on Veeky Forums are giant faggots who fear the female nipple but thoroughly enjoy the man boobie.

The mods clearly don't delete every dissenting opinion m8

>i have been banned multiple times
Same

they can but they normally get hit with the naughty stick if they delete too much stuff that gets their panties in a twist, idk why someone would even be a mod its not like they pay you, at least you get paid in gold for everyone you ban for being mod on world of tanks so you can pay to win by banning people who annoy you

>an ancient evil has awakened

How bent are those forks

>awakened
that sounds like shit

Yeah most Harleys are.

>Harleys

hey i have that picture from this one time when you posted it a while ago
seems like a long time but it wasnt really

:^)

the carb gods are not smiling at me dbt and there is a big group ride this weekend
how do I please them?
I'm trying to get the pilot jets out but they won't budge

crf's are shit bikes m8

x913 new urban sports

hondas***

Yeah I wouldn't recommend them for street use. But they've won best motocrosser 7 years in a row :^)

oh shit whaddup

do meme wheels actually make a difference or are sumofags delusional

r1m duh

are you actually unsure if wheel size and tires can alter a bike? if so, you're stupid.

o hej kako je

if i was riding mx id get a ktm over a honda any day of the week

>no harley

nice non answer
>he doesn't know

it's like honda does not even try anymore

>I don't ride mx

And that's why no one gives a shit as to what you think.

yes it makes a difference you spanner, wider and smaller rims means you can have wider and taller tyres meaning your bike is capable of greater lean angles.
a bike with a 120/60-17 front and 160/60-17 rear is going to corner much better than one that has a 80/100/21 front and 120/100/18 rear could ever corner.

true i ride enduro, i do the odd open day but i can't get into racing, them whips are scury so i couldnt win so why bother

Not a huge fan of sports but i cant say no to a hayabusa

either the 1298 or the ktm, i have a thing for v twin superbikes that break down a lot.

they're so ugly imo. It's like if you got a normal sport bike and inflated it

looks like a turd

What am I supposed to be seeing here? Has Honda gone mediocre in the past few years? Yes. But the 450R and 250R are still solid machines for MX and the awards and popularity shows that. I'm no fan boy and I have 0 brand loyalty but you're going to have a hard time finding anything major wrong with the R series. We don't talk about the L's though.

Country?

that would be because they are designed for people over 6ft tall

New Zealand

The curves grew on me

I'm 6'3" and have ridden multiple bikes on that image, none of which felt cramped at all. Currently I'm on an er6-n which is smaller than most of the bikes on that image and it's not uncomfortable in the slightest.

Motorcycles don't need to be bulbous and fat to fit people over 6 feet tall.

lol manlet

I had a feeling you weren't from the US. I can't bring myself to like the Busa because it's been a meme for a long time for colords to gravitate towards the Busa. Pretty much everyone I know that has one does pic related to them and anyone who doesn't have one makes fun of them for that reason. They're like the Donks of the bike world. I guess it's not viewed like that outside the US.

id still have a ktm over a crf, if not a ktm id have a yz450, fuck they have a mean engine in them.

Yeah where I'm from (Australia) they're pretty rare. The only person I know who owns one is a motorcycle training instructor who competes in drag racing and land speed trials, both of which the busa is good for

where in Australia are you?
see busas all the time in Victoria, i have seen 3 that with turbos that did not have extended swing arms.

looks more suited to his bike than 99% of the peeps on dbt

In Straya they are mostly ridden by older white guys for dat comfy

thats because most of the people on dbt are 12-16 year olds posting pictures of their dads bikes

i've never ridden one, is it cruiser comfy or comfy for a sports bike kind of deal?

gel seats and wind protection brotha
it's like a cruiser than can go 300km/h

Everyone post your dad's bike

id say comfy for a sport bike kind deal which makes no sense because strayans can buy cb1300's

>no comfy seat
>no wind protection
>its a honda

seat looks pretty comfy to me, can put a wind screen on it, its a design that has been reworked for the past 30 years it is mechanical perfection at this point as far as reliability is concerned, or at least id fucking expect it to be.

this

Plus all that fairing to keep you dry

>wanting to ride in the wet
next you will tell me how good it feels to grab your heated grips with your oversized mittens and how you like wearing plastic over your 6 layers of gear

I'd rather have a Beta 450 2bh, but the Honda is excellent for what they do.

some of us din have a choice
I don't mind it thought, I was delivering in the snow for a short while yesterday

t. fairweather weekend rider

CTA pls