Did you know that there are autists on Veeky Forums RIGHT NOW that heel toe down through every gear every time they...

Did you know that there are autists on Veeky Forums RIGHT NOW that heel toe down through every gear every time they slow down.

my feet are too big to do that in some cars...

fuck off

there are autistics that try to and brake really roughly in traffic.

I do it all the time to stay sharp. I dont think its bad unless youre downshifting too early and your RPM shoots up. I usually wait till it drops pretty low so im not shifting the cars weight or drawing too much attention

Same

Unless If I go out and want to drive hard when no ones around I'll heel toe. Regular commute just revmatch to 3rd and engine brake until 20

>tfw you can't because of pedal positioning

Is there a fast way to correct this? I don't want to buy a new pedal

Get good

Most brake pedals are adjustable slightly. Some accelerator pedals are too. Get in there and fix it yourself

>not using heel on brake and toe on throttle
It's like you faggots can't even drive. This is why you're followers and not leaders

I do it pretty regularly but I pretty much never go down every gear. It's practice.

I don't understand heel toe-ing at all. Maybe it's because I daily a Toyota Pickup and it's pedals aren't setup for it.

Who /hueg feet/ here?

I can't actually heel toe, so I just use the sides of my feet to modulate the brake and blip the throttle.

Size 14 btw

that's how most people do it
heel toe is a misnomer

I do it in daily driving, fight me.

I did it really well coming down a cloverleaf exit ramp today and I confused my mom when I got excited about it.

This. My feet are too big for toe-on-brake anyways

Idk if I've been doing wrong this whole time. Heel toe is essentially braking/pushing the gas at the same time as the clutch just so as to rev match to the next lower gear?

>not using one foot for all three pedals
babby feet detected

Size 14 here. 15 in nikes. I use my heel on the brake and toe on the throttle. Also, clean your shoes. You look homeless.

I used to do it all the time when I had my Type R with a loud cat-back on it. Whenever I slowed down to approach my driveway my family would know I'm home.

Impossible in an S197. Brake pedal is 3 and a half feet from the clutch. On the new ones they made them so you can do it.

Derp. I mean the throttle is 3 and a half feet from the brake.

>throttle is 3 and a half feet from the brake

Same here. My car has a really weird pedal configuration like pic related, but the gas is a little further back so it's a really awkward angle for heel toeing

There's really no point in heel toeing when hitting the brakes lightly anyway? It's pretty easy to just blip the throttle a little when you have the brake pedal pushed in all the way.

>tfw size 9
a few people told me i have really girly feet and toes, they were almost convinced if my legs weren't hairy

ameriplanets detected

>shave legs
>paint toe nails
>take pictures
>milk fetish nerds for dosh

>milk fetish nerds for dosh
how? i can't just set up a cam and stream my feet all the time
but i get the idea

Triggered manlet detected

>i can't just set up a cam and stream my feet all the time

This is why we can't have nice things

>tfw 6'2 83kg

feels good mayne

did u know now everyone is a manlet with babyfeet

it's autistic as fuck to do this every time you downshift.....anyone who does is being an autist.

Duct tape a block of wood onto the gas.