Car dealers that haunt Veeky Forums because fuck knows why...

Car dealers that haunt Veeky Forums because fuck knows why, do you get pissed off when you tie balloons around your dealership and people steal them for shits and giggles?

Fuck you.

I always wonder if those balloons and shit really help their business? Always looks tacky to me. I've never been like "oh look I better go check out that dealership for my next car because they look so festive!"

They're like the thumbs on Craigslist. Everyone does it but no one knows why.

They just assumed because they saw other people doing it it must be working.

I'd almost be likely to go to the one that didn't have balloons because they'd seem more professional tbchmacef (to be completely honest my anonymous car enthusiast friend)

>tbchmacef
Yeah, it's going to be a while before I find an acronym more complex than this.

No, I just tell the lot boy to go tie more balloons.

I don't do that shit.

No because I work at a professional auto group and we don't do gimmicky shit like that at any of our dealerships.

Inflatable King Kong.

Those things creep me out.

We do balloons here but usually only on saturdays when it's nice out and we are grilling. Its prob to grab attention. Idk really. Our gm just wants them out from time to time. Other then that we don't really do anything gimmicky outside of contest (win a Weber genesis/yeti cooler)

>4 car dealers on Veeky Forums

HE IS TALKING ABOUT CAR DEALERS YA FUCKING QUEERS!

don ready moves cars motherfucker.

>Car dealers that haunt Veeky Forums because fuck knows why,

Because it breaks up the monotony of cars. People drive by all the time and become accustomed to the lot and no longer even look at the lot and any signs or displays. So the balloons that at least move a little is a cheap legal way to make things look different enough to attract attention.

If nothing else, zero attention can't be good for the dealership's visibility and to have people at least talk about it being there.

How butthurt are dealerships that kijiji and craigslist are basically destroying them and their jewish ways?

No, I wish they would stop putting up balloons.

I just want to stop wasting time and make a living.

Didn't know auto makers sell their vehicles on used classifieds sites.

It doesn't help that most cars nowadays are monochrome.

/thread

They do, I see it all over carsales.com.au and the ad title is usually something like MY20XX Nissan Maxima or something like that

toyanlheflamm (then obviously you are not looking hard enough for long acronyms my man)