Who else looks back at their car after parking just to admire it?

Who else looks back at their car after parking just to admire it?

I look at my superior Japanese corolla and say "She's nice."

It's time for the Cadillac Art and Science meme to die.

Goddam that car is blue.

It's a minimum requirement, even for a daily driver.

back to
>>>/reddit/

it looks like you live in a trailer park

Why what's going on over there?

Jizzzzzz, Nice car OP

Indeed is best feeling

Is that a Carbon fiber lip? nice. been admiring the ATS-V since i first saw it on motor-trend. even though my car is a outdated FWD land-barge i still look back at after i watch it sometimes as it looks good sitting in the sun black pearl paint and all.

Their design makes them standout in my opinion. if they didn't have it then you'd just say they copied something else like Veeky Forums says Lincoln did with the new Continental. Lexus also has a rather colorful design language that's probably not to everyone's taste but at least you can't say they copied anyone.

Probably actual car discussions instead of shitposting.

Looks like a Volvo station wagon crashed into an Evo and fused. Looks nice.

I like that car and I normally hate people with that kind of shit. It's nicely done without being gaudy rice.

perfect. always wanted one of these.

I get that alot

Cheers dude, only mods that are done are engine bits and springs.

Same , sold a brand new MY15 for it, Never regret it.

>not parking in view of the window so you can look at your car while wageslavin all day
Fuckin amateurs

he has to if he wants that car

It gives me the same feeling as when I look at my rabbit. When it's not running, it is like looking at a starving, half dead animal.

All the time

>walk past car
>"damn, that's a nicOH WAIT IT'S MINE"
>ave a rite giggule
Needs a good claybar and waxing tho.

>ATS-V
>FWD
M8, the ATS is RWD with a rear-biased AWD option available, always has been. You're thinking of the XTS.

Reread his statement bruv

Yeah I just can't help it

I like the way that looks, I assume its a CTS. My issue with Cadillac is that they just don't seem to age well, just look at the 2005 CTS compared to an E46 or 350, or even a mustang from that year. I think the new CTS will age better though. It might even be my taster making the older CTS look old, although I've seen a few with body kits that look modern. I like yours a lot.

Yea I'm not sure what I'm looking at but it's pretty cool.

Anyways, pic related is sort of related to OP. I always find myself looking at any BMW that's from around the E30 era, there's something about them. Even the beat up shitbox E30's look beautiful to me.

I used to drive an E39, and I'd always look back. I'm trying to buy a 540i so I can get access to muh V8 memes. BMW peaked with the E39 and E46, their new cars are still cool I guess but the early two thousands were just so good. The cars are too fat now, and the interiors are sterile and lifeless. Anyways, bitter eurofag blog post over.

Evo 9 wagon bruz

Oh shit, you're right, my bad.

>MW peaked with the E39 and E46
You mean E36 and E34 right ? E46 was the begin of angry looks and pigfat shit.

You think so? I don't think factory E46's looked very angry, in fact I think they look slightly feminine without a couple of mods.

The E36 is a good car but it's widely considered to be the most underwhelming generation of 3's up to 2005. Even the M3 from that era isn't so impressive, there's a reason they're so cheap. BMW made some significant leaps coming into the two thousands, which is why I think the later generation was the peak.

Also, I'm 6'4 and interior space is important to me. I love the E34 but they're just shy of being comfortable for me.

I should clarify, I meant the most underwhelming generation out of all 3's until the post-2005 3's made an entrance.

What do people say when they have to slow down because you parked your car in the middle of the road to take a picture?

i always tend to do a double take

>"man, I wish I had money to fix it up"

Mirin

I'm glad that I'm not so quick to correct someone that I don't read what they said and make myself look like an idiot.

Me.

looks like a riced gtr

I look at the back end to make sure that I'm not over the curb when I back end my land barge.

usually they just kill themselves automatically

I do...every time!!!

damn you have the nicest car on Veeky Forums at least thats my opinion, and thats the best color for the ATS-V aswell

I work from home a lot so I can look at my car and cat at the same time.

Say hi to the keke everyone!!!

Sick car mate

iktfb

No.

if you don't look back at your car when you park it, you bought the wrong car

same if if your phones camera roll isnt full of pictures of your car.

But I do with this one.

yes

nice man

this car is sick man, can i jerk off on your picture tonight

I look back at my car because I lock the doors with key fob. Troof.

i like that cat

I do.

ayy I remember you

I do too OP, just a simple FF econohatch but it's mine

minty

thank

Is this in Hong Kong?

Nah, Singapore. Close enough guess though.

Interesting, I didn't know you guys too have euro sized plates.

I guess its not too surprising since we were both bong-ruled in the past

(not my car, btw)

I look at both my bike and truck when I park.

>truck
Wish I had money to do a full resto, nothing modern besides efi.

>bike
Wish I wasn't too lazy to clean it.
Also happy it's a 2 stroke and is plated for street use.

Every fucking time

Nice Passat

because u bought that fucking e55 amg i literally have no desire to buy one, now i have to save up even more to get my next choice because of you

All the time.
Makes me feel gud

Love how clean that is

I don't like any wagons besides caddy wagons, until I saw your car.

All the time

err day

I do because it keeps unlocking and locking so I have to make sure it locks.

Dat shitbox life

Has a tiny bit if attitude to it

Holy shit that's an ugly car user. Something only a burger could love.

>no clearcoat on that old (probably factory) paint job
>rusty wheels that just work

goddamn i'd love that truck

i do it with my 2 babies quite often

especially when its night time, and it has the welcome home lights

yea. usually when i do, i'll turn the front wheels a bit. makes it look better.

but most the time if i look after parking though it's too see if some fat fuck who can't fit will have enough space. i usually accomodate my parking so that even the average american can open the door and be able to hop in their car
i try not to park near 4wd's/wagons too much because usually they're the type of cars those people drive

Shut up faggot lmao you were never going to buy one, you can't lease one of these

Currently getting coil-over and some rims in a few weeks.

Still love my car though

yep

sure do

pic related was today

Everytime. Even the DD mirage.

Although I wish I got a 5th gen to do a evo IV coupe conversion on.