/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: Event part 2 details
news.fate-go.jp/2016/zvlr28/

>[White Beach of Healing from 11.8 to 31.8]
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160811.php#nav
- Fuyuki must have been cleared to access the event
- Welfare Scat Assassin 4* as reward
- New mystic code [Brilliant Summer]
- New ascension material added [Shell of Recollection] required for ascending the time limited servants
- Summer Gacha part 1:
Tamamo no Mae Lancer 5*
Anne Mary Archer 4*
Mordred Rider 4*
Kiyohime Lancer 4*
Everyone is limited.
-Event CEs:
5* Carmilla CE: Crit dmg up by 15% and 30% NP at the start of battle - Water and Food +1
5* Drake CE: Ignore Invul. and gives 3 stars per turn - Iron +1
4* Evil Cat CE: Evasion (1 hit) and Quick up by 8% - Stone +1
3* Boobyca CE: Defense and Arts up by 3% - Wood +1
All CEs will gain a second effect during the second part of the event
For material bonus see: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oept0VLDr00R7cUQE4tXus7dgCMdFjPq7HUbtFXwcSo/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- news.fate-go.jp/2016/xbalo9/
- Shakes, Phantom, Benkei, Ceasar, ROMA, Tesla, Curry Bros., Frank and Lancer Alter to bond 10

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Alternate servant/CE database
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>Complete materials
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

LIZ THREAD

>FP gacha

You are all in the power of Manaka.

>3*

Cutest

Sakura when

Tamamo is cute!

>hiss

Xth for best archer

I'd sooner die.

Umu.

>need 16 medals for mordred's 3rd ascension
>they're stone
>can't even clear the 30 AP without dying horribly
fuck

I finally got my first Carmila CE drop

>Double summon

Best boy.

Tits too small.

Thanks for my Daily dose Semi-user. I can finally go to sleep. May i use your lap as a pillow this time.

?

Fate has so many delicious waifus,
yet I will always remain loyal only to you, my love.

Has Hollow been translated yet?

>post yfw gilgamesh is stronger than gary stu galahad.

Wait for the curry event. She was fused with Parvati.

Only cute girls posted so far, specially Euryale and Manaka.

no

Medusa has beautiful eyes!

Stop posting, Gawain.

Just toss the Yu-Gi-Oh villain off and take his place

How could you not know the answer to that?

In TH White, they make a huge deal in Gawain being hot headed and stubborn, but his writing is still beautiful, and he never uses it except in his letter to Lancelot after landing at Dover and fighting Mordred.
He's about to die and writes to Lancelot telling him he forgives him and that he shouldn't blame himself for his death.

You are never shown Gawain on his deathbed but learn of it in Lancelot's pov when he recieves this letter and mourn knowing Gawain is already dead at the point, so the letter actually represents Gawain's death.

Pretty sure I saw some dude call someone a secondary for not playing it, so I thought it got done.

>Curry event
>Parvati not fusing with Ciel

Who's the red archer in Fate Extella?

Why is only Gawain allowed to have good taste?

the fact that they'll be shipped together in GO kills any interest I had in rolling her

I don't have any farming CEs outside of Carmilla, do I farm overall materials over at Mountains or do I farm individual materials

This goddess is my favorite! Her bond CE will be the first I obtain!

I agree!

Thank you, i only speak ill because my day is incomplete unless i see her beautiful face, and the best way to do it is to speak unkindly of her and receiving her wrath. 冗談だ~

Who /jeanne/ here!

The shitposting in these threads is getting massively out of hand.

Curries are all Indian people

Ciel is a fake curry, who thought Rani was an indian

Moomei

Some nameless hero.

That's because Gawain likes to dephile little children. You don't want to dephile little children, do you user?

>implying Gawain would consider Liz cute
He already saw her and she isn't his type. Only Nursery Rhyme was his type in Extra and CCC cast.
He only likes lolis/

Meant for

welp, where I can farm the last carmillia's ce ? I try in so many 40ap quest and still don't drop me.

>only 9 days for part 2
the mats better fucking rain

Why the fuck isn't my command seal refreshing?

>Gawain is a lolicon
>Lancelot, Tristan and Arturia are autistic
>Agravain can't tell genders apart
>Mordred is literally retarded
THESE are the people fairies chose to babby

Fairies too are retarded apparently

Would having loving consensual sex counts as defiling?

Same here. I wish she was a sexy evil bitch instead of Medea 2.0

I believe all of them have the exact same chance.

so if you objective is to get the CE, go for the cheap fast quests

There was a reason Camelot was doomed to fail.
For Evil Cat yes.

Fairies stopped Arturia's aging and kidnapped Satsuki when he was a little boy to "do things to him".

Fairies are fucking perverts too.

Gawain has great taste, Lancelot being autistic is integral to his fucking the kingdom up, Tristan is actually the opposite of autistic and that's why he left Camelot, Arturia being autistic is ideal for a king, Agravain knows Mordred is Arturia's son so has the least reason to suspect Arturia is a girl, and Mordred is literally 9 years old

>Agravain can't tell genders apart
As far as we know, Lancelot was the only one able to tell Arthoria was a girl, and mostly because he couldn't keep his boner in check

That sounds like a beautiful moment. I wonder if said card exist in the Nasuverse.
It probably doesn't but it at least kept the part of Gawain forgiving him in his heart.

Fairies are mindless extensions of Gaia's will.

Non-mindless fairies like the Ladies of the Lakes or Morgan aren't really fairies anymore.

>>Agravain can't tell genders apart
None of them could. And for some reason the king's scrawny boy ass was the hottest piece of tush in the kingdom. The women of Britain must have been an ugly bunch.

Xth for best Lancer

He didn't even figure it out on his own, Guinevere told him

>this meme again

Medea and Semiramis are only similar on a superficial level

>hurr durr they both got elf ears and they know magic and are romantically linked with they master
>same character

People proving they either haven't read Apoc or don't care to know Semiramis' lore and backstory

There's maybe three people in the round table who know the truth about Arthuria, and Lancelot only knows since traitor Gwen told him.

Lancer Arthuria and normal Arthuria both dressed in a way where no one could tell her gender, the plate mail was covering any potential breasts.

Only other one I remember that knows the truth is Kay.

Nobu a CUTE.

It was because Ginevere told him.

Mordred knew for reasons that should be obvious, but was likely largely in denial for reasons that should also be obvious.

And of course Merlin knew.

I want to hug this oni!

>haven't read Apoc
You don't need to if you have read F/SN.
>or don't care to know Semiramis' lore and backstory
You already got it in F/SN.

>Mordred knew for reasons that should be obvious

I have doubts that she knew her own gender.

Mordred just didn't give a fuck

>draw Carmilla with yellow eyes in her standard design
>draw Carmilla with green eyes in her final ascension art
>draw Carmilla with Liz's blue eyes for the anniversary
What did Okojo mean by this?

T-this better not be from an H-Doujin!

>implying a canon romantic interest means a girl can't be waifu

user, Arturia is waifu'd all of the time in spite of her canon romance with Shirou

You're talking about a fantasy relationship with a fictional character. You don't need to self-insert or get gooey "I only want your dick, player character" My Room lines.

Hell, most waifus are from harem animes where they actively pursue the MC's cock and they're still waifu'd.

I wannna ascend my Mordred so badlyyyy but I don't got the goods.

Which female servant would you most prefer to be raped by?

just idol things

>Gawain is a lolicon
Nothing wrong with this.

>I will counter this user by confirming everything he just said and proving my argument is baseless

Not that user, but do you see where you messed up there?

Mordred or Drake.

CAN I PLAY THIS SHIT GAME ON LINUX?

>>draw Carmilla with Liz's blue eyes for the anniversary
Do you have it? If so, please post.

Not like the other knights we still haven't seen were better
>Bors joined Lancelot's side and always tried to protect Guinerve's honor
>Percival was probably a trap
>Galahad was an autistic fuck like his dad and also a gary stu
>Balin fucked everything he tried to do and his biggest accomplishement is stabbing a dude in the crotch
>Most of Lancelot's brothers are killed by Mordred's probably retarded sons

>Hell, most waifus are from harem animes where they actively pursue the MC's cock and they're still waifu'd.
There's no self-insert stand-in in those, or the MC himself is a self-insert

Also I didn't say that you can't waifu them, just that they're inferior to waifu because you won't get anything in My Room other than lines gushing for Amakusa

>>Galahad was an autistic fuck like his dad and also a gary stu

Galahad manifested some traits onto Mashu it seems, she looks or acts a bit like him.

They biggest difference is that Galahad really hates his dad, while Mashu will at least talk to the guy.

>Mordred doesn't have a line with Gawain where she talks shit about his wound from Lancelot.
Sasuga DW

She's aware of it. Both Apocrypha and her various appearances in FGO confirm this.

>Gawain got a line with Mordred when he goes "EW MORDRE- nevermind, even if you're evil we work together now"

>For Evil Cat yes.
Good thing that means there in no need to mind her opinion since all of what she says and does is pure evil.

Man, Galahad and Mordred really seem like they'd get along.

What about Galehaut?

Actually up to this point female characters that are in canon relationships barely mention their romantic interests. They just don't beg for your dick in My Room lines.

Arturia has a vague line about EMIYA, Tamamo and Nero never mention (You) from Extra, Medea doesn't mention Kuzuki, and Jannu briefly mentions Sieg in a line that has zero romantic suggestion.

Of course, I do see the draw of such romantic lines and I myself am disappointed that Semi probably won't have many. She might mention that you're not like other men and that she admires you and will fight for you, and that will be good enough for the fantasy.

it's a shame how many knights got lines for Mordred but because Mordred came out in London she won't get any new lines to banter with the knights.

pls respond

No, Galahad doesn't like his dad because Galahad is super upright most likely, and Lancelot is a fuck up who fucked the kingdom.

Its sort of opposite situation. The child is the one who doesn't want to regard the parent as anything.

Mordred is super gay for Arthuria if anything, everything she does is for Arthuria attention.

>only similar on a superficial level

Everything Semiramis is, everything Semiramis does is based directly on Medea both ability wise and character wise

The only thing they actually brought from the lore for her was her NP and Assassin dual class, everything else they just wholesale ripped off and upgraded from Medea to make Semiramis look better

This is fucking atrocious design on everyone involved's part, because Semiramis, QUEEN OF FUCKING ASSYRIA, deserved way more than this bullshit

They had enough creativity to make Avicebron interesting, but Semiramis? The much more lgendary and famous witch? Oh no, not her, she needs to be Medea 2.0