>Previously on /dbt/

HONDA A BEST

friendly reminder

3RD FOR I WANT TO SUCK LIKE 20 DICKS.

ALSO YOUR MOTHER IS A WHORE

NIGGER

i guess that make me 4th for cum guzzling

YOUR MOTHER USES FRAME SLIDERS ON HER HIPS

It's funny that their ductati breaks down like every other chapter. She's got the madmax cub now though.

I read airing up your tires to a little beyond max greatly enhances the tire life. But does it reduce your contact patch too much?

My bike says 21 rear/ 26 front but the tires are rated to 39 psi each. I bought it off some guy and it was like 31 rear/ 26 front. I'm a cheap bastard and it handled okay at the higher pressures, so what do you guys think?

literally worst girl

I bet none of them ride a BMW.

I really hate how that bike looks from low angles. I had the same thing with the 300 where the fairing looks open and weird from below in all the staged pictures but then in person it looks good.

cum on kkk's feet and post results

>he sold this to buy that
CUKT
U
K
T

21/26?
seems kind of low i run 36 front 32 rear

Don't. Won't help your tire life, either.

Less pressure = better grip = more use
more pressure = worse grip = less use

Wrong chronology ya alky.

>Not running 15-18 psi for that dank traction

>My bike says 21 rear/ 26 front

What bike? That's really low.

>he sold a godmachinewing after foolishly selling an ultra to buy a bmw
literally stop pls

Ducati makes an SV?

Get real, I just cover my wheels in used gum

>actually preferring a riced out FLST over a shrieking inline six Bimmer
Unsubscribed.

How is that flat six?

Sport Veloce?

Are you drunk already? Ultra to Goldwing to K1600. I've said it many times before, that Goldwing was the 3rd or 4th worse mistake of my life.

Do you want to highside? Because that's how you highside

>he doesn't even have the cool I6
>he doesn't yearn for a full dress harley

KLR650, I guess because it's nominally an off-road bike according to Kawasaki. I have street tires on mine rated 39/39 and do nothing off-road my Ford Focus couldn't handle.

Which wife was the worst mistake?

> not using superglue

fuck off nobie

>highside
nice government meme

literally that's what I said ya pooftah

and it could be worse mang.

its not like i need more grip i rarely lose traction on the rear and never lose traction on the front, do you guys want broken rims or something?

doesn't taste as good

My worst mistake was when I thought the pre-teen I had arranged for some casual sex was actually an undercover cop.

done ;^)

Hey stalker! I see you saved my new pics. Awesome!

Getting first bike. Tried the ninja300 and r3 on for size and found the r3 to be way more comfy. Picking it up tuesday
Blue best colour

Every one has there own ideals but fucking tassels user? To me that just screams faggot.

go get a job you filthy nobie!

indian is rad as fuck

I just got a job m9, small engine mechanic.

That that plate said edgy at first kek
When did bmw put a strait sex in a bike?

I just don't get the appeal buy hey if you like it, go for it.

then go back to work and fuck off. wagecuck nobie!

> small engine mechanic
> can't even properly install an oil drain plug

it's all about being comfy

ATGATT
ride safe fgt and congrats

When Ricardo engineered one for them. I guess back in 2012 maybe?

its like cuckoldry

normal people do not get the appeal, only harley riders do

I was referring to the aesthetics of tassels

why 300 and not the meme machine?

>yfw lawnmowers don't have a drain plug
just suck it out of the dip stick tube.

I worked all day today. it's 6pm you luddite

BMW is known for their strait six and they had someone Ricardo designed one for them? !

I fucking love tassels on nudie dancers.

The schools principal rides k1300r afaik

oh that's just going with the literal "indian" theme m8.

bmw motorrad =/= bmw AG

>nobie wagcecuckie has to get up early to wagecuck

HA!

do you not get up early anyway? I am up at 6:45 every day anyway.
>also not having a bunch of sidegigs
>he doesn't do technical research on the side

Ricardo is an engineering firm, like Cosworth or AER. They used to make Formula 3000 engines or somethin'.

You're telling me they couldn't send some engineers to help out? Aren't they under the same corporate umbrella?

oh lol it looks a lot like an SV650 frame to me

I know who they are. They're an amazing company. Just wondering why bmw can't into engines.
Also curious why strait six format. Not complaining though.

Where'd you go today lads?
>90° and a bajillion% humidity
Went to target round the corner and came home

>they couldn't send some engineers to help out?
the two literally have nothing to do with each other. the only thing the two companies share is the badge.

they also make the 3.8l turbo V8 for mclaren.

They couldn't send some engineers to help out, or be helpful. That's what happens. The inner cylinders are only like 2 or 3mm apart. Car guys can't into shit like that.

i went to the shed and looked at my bikes before returning inside to shitpost on Veeky Forums

sounds exactly like the weather here. I couldn't even stand in the garage without sweating to death.
Drove my car to work and back. Rode like 150 miles on the KLX yesterday though. Was pretty dope.

>open deck

literally harley garbage-tier

im at work at 4.00am every morning

Oh come on guys! It was 95 F today and I was riding around doing errands and even drove to Lawrence for shits and grins. I'm sunburnt and dehydrated and still alive. I think I might buy some beer though. thanks kit kat for reminding me how much I loved beer in the past.

is motorrad the motorcycle company and AG the car company?
Oshit I didn't know that

Cartoons are on right now. just sayin'.

>it was 95 F today
no

well the reason I wasn't riding isn't the weather. It's because I had to work and my bike continued to not work after I tried to fix it.

yes.

that's rough.

im already watching my animu while browsing the /dbt/

It's not taking 9001 boosts fag. It's fine.
>Car guys can't into shit like that.
I don't buy that. They're still engine engineers, I think they'll manage.
Ricardo does both. And even transmissions.

nah, i get out at 1pm so empty road in the morning and plenty bike time after work

that's what I liked about rowing when I did it. early morning high speed drives to practice with no one on the roads.

I'm thinkin maybe I will get drink some beers and clean some loaded guns tonight. I don't have to be back to work for 3 more days. Plenty of time to recover from a hangover and gunshot wound.

Since changing the fork seals and the grey awful oil for fresh Fuchs stuff, the front end on the GPX feels incredible. Thank you for reading my blog (No one else cares about mai baiku but Veeky Forums)

I know. They did the tranny for the K1600 also. But Ricardo doesn't build cars like BMW the car company does.

>not shooting yourself with small caliber bullets in order to build a tolerance to high caliber bullets

Guys help me figure it out!
>break hydraulic clutch hose banjo
>replace it with an OEM hose that screws directly into the master cyl instead of using a banjo bolt
>take off the slave cylinder in order to get the clearance to screw in the banjo bolt on that end
>tighten everything up
>try to back-bleed it with fork oil
>can't do that because pressure leaks around the outside of the bleeder screw when it's not tightened down
>fill up the MC and pump the lever to get the fluid pushed through
>tighten up the bleeder screw
>clutch seems to be free of air. It disengages properly and the lever feels good
>but it loses pressure as I feather the clutch so the engagement point moves in and the clutch starts to drag until I fully release the lever and let more fluid flow in from the reservoir
>replacing the master cylinder piston does literally nothing
What is wrong? I can't find an answer anywhere

they build car engines

Pretty sure it is at least an sv650 frame

Guy is supposed to be a mechanic and does crazy shit so maybe he swapped in a ducati engine or something

Or he's just trolling with a ducati sticker

>still no lewd shots of the principal
smdh

Cant understand you, sorry.

They only do high performance shit though. BMW has too much shit to do than pay some one from the car company to make an engine for a motorcycle. None of their car engines rev to 13,000 rpm in less than a blink of an eye.

Ricardo builds car engines m8. Both for the street and track. They build that twin turbo v8 for McLaren.

Last two will probably be the notazusa sperg

Yeah, they still don't build cars.

Why didnt they do a harley waifu?

My point was they have a team of engineers that can do both bike and car engines.

Harley wouldn't even be able to make a 400cc bike capable of highway speeds.

It's made by socially awkward nerds, figure it out.

Yeah we know. We've been discussing that. The guy wants to know why BMW car company can't.