/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #43

Puchi Snek Edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Online: pastebin.com/xh3u3f0Y
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell's MG pixel game: zell999.blog.fc2.com
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed
Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/2MsqYwc7
twitter.com/jade_hpy/status/737645385674588160
twitter.com/circle_exelga/status/766834298200608769
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Snake blowjobs.

best girl

More like Wanst girl.

PURGE ALL MEATY PAWS

that was terrible, go sit down.

Threadly reminder.

>Page 10

Most mermaids are actually okay; Meia is just a ntr shit

You're not fooling anyone, Mermaid. Go back to your rape caves.

>what was once /mgqg/
>miiaposting op
Be back later lads, I'm going to build a snowman in hell.

well in the divine comedy, the last level of hell was a frozen wasteland.

i'm just sick of all these ballpit OPs, and we should throw a few bones to our ELMG friends

We definitely owe them a few favors for keeping these threads alive.

>about 69 (You)s in the last thread
I've been doing my fair share of work to keep the thread from dying.

On top of that, I see more Alice in the ELMG /a/ thread these days than here.

If you're not sure what she wants from you, she spells it out.

so she wants you to write java script

>Looking for anons to do ELMG game rips

0075 - Ena - Missing one 'standl' face graphic now obtainable through the memorial's new button.
0097 - Raincoat Suu - ditto
0106 - Swimming Miia (the fedora one) - ditto

0158 - Abyss - Still need everything
0160 - Mission Manako - Still need everything
0161 - Mission Zombina - Still need everything

If you have or get any of these girls, please help the art collection and wiki out.

Instructions here: pastebin.com/2MsqYwc7

Thanks for considering.

i went to 2 /a/ threads to try finding an ELMG pic for OP and didn't find anything, we actually had better pics posted here, what a world

note on the last 3 that you need to get the girl in question to Lv30 (via fusion) and 100% affection (via cremes / care) first in order to get all the lewd affection scenes.

Personally, I prefer to use python.

>grape snake

gRAPE is best.

I want to hold her hand.

This is edgelord

is that belt strap connected to both of his ankles

for what purpose

He's so powerful he has to handicap himself to give his enemies a fair chance. heh.

Keeps people from spreading his legs. Its protection.

he was raped so much that the whole belt-around-the-ankles thing eventually ended up feeling more natural

luka ankle belt when?

Will her games ever be translated?

> 1-4 human, 1-4 angel, and 2-4 monster
OW

Yeah. Along side almost every Vanadis game.

i'm surprised there's no TL project in alicesoft general, i wonder what the hell they talk about there

Rance 5D and Rance VI are getting English releases this year.

Uncensored and with higher resolution than the originals

That's a cute 16-bit bitch you're traveling with. It would be a real tragedy if she got turned into various monsters then fucked the dogshit out of you.

Its an improvement.

>this year
yea but that's pretty recent, still a whole lot of threads to just be talking about sengoku rance. i remember hearing about projects for other games too but those were going really slowly, even slower than paradox which is much bigger far as i know

They talk a lot about the other games Alicesoft has produced since 1989.

Also Rance I translated, Rance II translated, Rance III and IV translated, Rance 4.1 and 4.2 translated, Kichikuou Rance (one of the big 3 Rance games) translated, Mamatoto translated, Daibanchou translated, Haruka translated.

And when they talk lore they have a 30 year old series to talk lore about.

Plus a lot of Japanese releases in that time including major releases like Rance 01, Rance IX, Rance 03 (which was voiced) and Evenicle.

And of course the Rance 01 OVAs

damn when did all these rance games get translated, they were all at like 26% and gaining 1% a year last i checked

Rance III 2012, Rance IV and 4.1 and 4.2 early 2014
Kichikuou this time 2014
Mamatoto early 2015

and then fan translations were kill in July last year

They get more content than we do which is why we 404 more often despite a larger userbase

Two of her games are getting translated this year. Admittedly all she does in VI is get gangraped and mindbroken and then picked up and taken away

Does anyone else here have a "connection error" problem when posting? I had to resort to the reply box on top to post.

Not at the moment but happens fairly often for like the last year

But that's the best part.

skunk girls

How many skunk girl images can you find that aren't furry in nature?

Or doesn't have a gas fetish featured with it?

do you guys know if there's a game like harvest moon, but you're romancing monster girls rather than regular girls?

No such luck, user.

I know Stardew Valley was supposed to be moddable, but I don't know if anything came of it.

why must we suffer so?

then thats none

What differentiates a furry from a monster girl? Need to know for a game.

Furry. Animal with human features. Usually just the idea of a animal with the body structure of a human. Big tip is muzzle or body completely covered in fur.

Monstergirl. Human with animal features. Most of the body is a structure of a normal human female. Usually just a human head and torso with animal bits plastered on. Human genitalia. Give or take.

Technically if a girl just wears a pair of cat ears and wear paw gloves and boots to a furry convention she'll probably be shunned out because it's not furry.

twitter.com/jade_hpy/status/737645385674588160

is it an h-game?

no, just your usual side scroller game, I like that boss tho

Does Meat Jersey Musume count as a monstergirl?

if zombies and ghouls and such count I think she should

Shotas are for sucking like candy.

>10 pages

Fucking sick fuck

Anyone dump this yet I'm dying for scans for all the new waifu shit.

10pax

Why reduced to 0.8? I thought she did 10*0.3(3.0*base damage before factoring defense/typing bonuses) to random?

Can anyone remind me if you had to put MGQ newgame+ into a MGQ folder for it to work properly?

New Setouchi doujin?

RJ161152 its the closest i can think of.

I don't know whether to be impressed or disappointed at finally getting an Elda from tickets.

>N Elda
Absolutely useless.

She's so damn hot, though

Someone needs to make a more comprehensive gallery of these girls. I've seen her name thrown around plenty of times, but she's not in the sadpanda compilaton.
exhentai.org/g/960434/311b542be8/

She looks like possible top 10 quality.

It changed something, now version 1.1
twitter.com/circle_exelga/status/766834298200608769

It might be because that image is all she has, she's just one of the upgrade materials like Rudol. Since she has no CG's or sprites she isn't in any gallery.

This is the only image of her.

Well, that's disappointing, she looks better than the other devils in this game.

I still like Lilith more though.

More rape? Please say yes

I don't know what changed, most likely bug fix

>page 10

Redpill me on mermaids /mggg/. One just asked me if I'd let her use me to inseminate her eggs, but I'm not sure if I can trust her. She's got a cute face though.

Fuck this i'm on /mggg/ with my fucking hands up, i'm not starting my fucking self. You fucking stupid bitch, this stupid justice all fucking righteous fucking beezlebub , Ilias is doing this shit. You fucking BEEZLEBUB, I swear to fucking god i'm gonna destroy your fucking shit. Yo, everybody type in the thread Ilias is a stupid Beezlebub, just type in the chat Ilias is a stupid Beezlebub. Fuck her, fuck her.

it's fine
don't worry about it

Embrace your inner fa/tg/uy and kill it where it stands.

don't forget monstergirls are also close related to Folk lores and myths.

Ilias is a stupid Beezlebub.

To call Ilias a Beelzebub would be an insult to the Beelzebubs. At least the Beelzebubs actually told you upfront about their attempts at taking over the world.

Thats what i mean i just worded it like a retard.

Her buff skill is pretty good too.

>created world
>needs to take over it
can ilias do anything right?

Well...Monstergirl is described differently for everyone, you'll get different opinions from different people.

Can somebody explain to me the "that mermaid" meme? I just recently discovered mgq and this general.

d e s u

exhentai.org/g/777274/c668b1f8dc/

Wtf? Is he dead at the end? And why are people hanging upside down in that cave? This is so wierd but kinda hot

I cant, im not much of a fish guy, more of a fluffy tail kinda of guy then a slimy scalie tail

Good man.