Rush Bee edition we wiped

Helpful links:
irowiki.org/classic/Main_Page
irowiki.org/wiki/Main_Page
ratemyserver.net/
db.irowiki.org/db/
db.irowiki.org/classic/

cloverroDOTsiteDOTnfoserversDOTcom
DankRO aka CloverRO, /rog/'s official server is up!
20/20/100 (0.05% MVP cards)
Pre-Renewal

Infodump pastebin: pastebin.com/5SRQYBnj (embed)

Leika and Nova for Keknewal

Previous thread >

First for raccoon

people still play this?

Literally how i feel about 80% of threads on Veeky Forums

Fair enough

We got it.

NOT THE BEES

this image was stuck in my head the entire time haha

>taking 3+ hours killing bees

What's the point when you're literally the only players on the server?

>some butthurt cuck reported my post and went off to cry
Your resistance only makes my penis harder.

>full party
>wipe like a dozen times

>only 3 ppl afterwards
>killed it

bumpuuu

DoM-shill when are we going to be saved?

Never ever

>mfw out of storage space on two accounts
Dev save us

devfagggggggggggg
throw kunai still crashed my game. why is this only happening to me

no ninjas allowed

Did the server die? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

nah its k

dead

pet loyality is on retail rate?

nah its increased.

by how much do you know?

nope, but its pretty fast.

Looked at the WoE scripts and I have no idea still why it's suddenly enabled out of the blue. It's still disabled in the files. This is some spooky shit.

As for the Peco dyes, I had a look around for palettes and well, I've tried 3 versions of the "standard" palette pack from, none of which wouldn't give the Dreaded Black Peco. It's like I'm back in 2004 Jesus, and of course googling the issue only brings back reports from those days.

Did something change when they added 3rd jobs or something? Did Pecos get their colors changed so the old palettes don't apply to them anymore or what? Even the "updated" pack I tried gives the damn black bird.

I found one sample pack of someone's original palettes which work (and look good) but it's very small or I'd switch for that.

Hoarding is a serious condition.

Assuming you got the latest patch with the fix, have you modified your client/game folder in any way so it might not read english.grf? Do you use the full Clover client, or overwrite another server folder with the light client, etc?

The issue I found was a file that's overridden by the translation, where the translator messed up a file path so the game started looking for a skill effect that doesn't exist when you cast Throw Kunai causing the game to shit itself. When I copied over the kRO original path and it started working for me, and that's what the patch is.

All that luk and it's still not 100% success rate

show gear bls

I think by fifteen? 3 feeds is enough for max loyalty anyway. I didn't intend for it to be quite that fast, but It's not causing any harm so I've left it at that. Homu is also increased.

Will you ever add SP pots on NPC? Blue pots, grapes, strawberries or whatever? Wouldn't mind if it's expensive to balance it out.

im interested in the homu rate

also spare card not yielding coins on homu kills is intentional?

It's like x10~15 for Homunculus. Homunculus doesn't use equipment effects so Spare Card doesn't work.

no seriously can you increase the storage limit or something
with these droprates shit fills up so quickly

I agree, 1k storage limit please. Also add some SP consumable on NPC thanks.

page 1-

I tried redownloading the full client, launch it with CloverRO Launcher and still crashed
all hope is lost

Upload the english.grf to mediafire if you can, and I'll have a look if it's properly patched or not.

It patches mine just fine but I don't know. Maybe there's something.

devfag full AR scroll bls :^)

Don't worry it's working now, we just tested it. Add SP pots please ty.

holy FuCk, it suddenly worked??
i launcher the CloverRO Launcher and for some reason it updated something and then out of nowhere it worked.
POTTERY

Added Blue Potion to the Prontera tool dealer and Adrenaline Rush Scroll to the scroll merchant!

Add yellow ribbon headgear please.

I remade the patch just in case something was faulty somehow, even if the first one worked for me.

Whatever it was, glad it all worked out

Added

Thanks

is it restarted yet

Yus

Battleground requirement is now 3 players per team minimum, and minimum 3 players total to start

Can you put a minimize and exit button on CloverRO's window? This has been bugging me for a while now.

>Nobody ever believes me when I say that NovaRO is the best server ive ever played
>Renewal etc

The amount of polish on that is beyond pserver levels.

How do we save the discord?

Your server is an unplayable turd just like all other keknewals, fuck off kurama.

shut the fuck up drmk

Unsummoning and resummoning Homunculus doesn't reset their skill timer. This needs fixing.

>we want bugs

Looked over the BG queue scripts and I think it should be fine now, they were indeed all set to use and start for 11 and 6, so I adjusted it all to 3

The more people you use for Beel, the more everything gets fucked, ironically.

The only truly cancerous thing is his exile, anyway. I want to murder everyone who ever wiped beel solely because either they are lucky pieces of shit and never got tp'd or they autismed through 500 "wipes".

dddd

>3
It's 2v2. Should change it to 5v5 and consider increase in rewards.

>5v5
>on a server with 2 autists

>(You)

Okay, BG should be 3v3 now, did not know it counted the NPC too

I might make one 4v4 but because I doubt there will be 8 people who wants to play, I'll wait and see

Raising rewards might happen, but it's not gonna happen today

lif a qt

I love this shitty small server so much

almost none of the clique shit is playing thats why its even more enjoyable

bamps