Reminder that if you're sat in the outside lane and someone is sat on your bumper flashing their lights you need to get...

Reminder that if you're sat in the outside lane and someone is sat on your bumper flashing their lights you need to get the fuck out of the way ASAP.

Already being 40 over and feeling this speed is acceptable is not an excuse, some people want to go faster, move the fuck over the outside lane is for overtaking you dumb piece of shit.

This isn't always true. Sometimes it means you have left the baby or your purse on the roof.

>Sometimes it means you have left the baby or your purse on the roof.
if you drive faster, that problem fixes itself.

>if you're sat in the outside lane and someone is sat on your bumper flashing their lights you need to get the fuck out of the way ASAP.
no that means they wanna race

As long as im going faster then the guy to the right of me, you cant make me :^) i hope i see something on the road that makes me slow down and you rear end me.

It's a good thing I drive a literally worthless shitbox and I have no problem doing a hit and run on anybody that does that. Assuming my crap heap will still drive after such a collision of course.
Hope it causes more than 1 grand in damage to your car.

being an edgelord wont help you when you brakecheck someone and end up with permanent back and neck problems after you get hit.

To be fair is being way more of an edgelord. Also nice quints

This.

I have 115 horsepower too so I'm pretty fast, I need to take the left lane

I just brake check people like this.

>implying brake checking is high impact...

This is whats wrong with the world and you try to justify it.

Why don't you just pass on the other side?

>engine brake to gradually slow way the fuck down
>piss myself laughing as you rage, swerving around behind me, flashing your lights and laying on your horn
>when you finally get fed up and try to pass I drop a gear and out-accelerate your shitbox, leaving you to stew in your autistic rage

>if you're sat in the outside lane and someone is sat on your bumper flashing their lights you need to get the fuck out of the way ASAP.

No, it means that nigger in the back needs to chill the fuck down. I use that shit for overtaking and I'll GTFO as soon as it's safe. No, I'll not get out of the way and get stuck in the slow lane because a dumb fuck cannot wait 20 seconds.

What if I need to make a left fucking turn you faggot? Are my choices go 50 fucking over the limit or risk literally having to stop in the right lane and wait to merge for my turn?

You pretentious faggots really need to be removed from the gene pool.

I was taught that here the speed limit is basically absolute. Have fun getting a ticket

real talk. if you disagree with OP, you are the problem. learn how to fucking drive. its the passing lane, it is not for traveling. get in, pass who you need to pass, and get the fuck back over. if someone is behind you, get the fuck over. if youre in the leftmost lane and someone passes you on the right, dont get mad, just fucking kill yourself. drive into a ditch, and end yourself. you are the problem.

>not wanting to let that guy pass
>not having someone infront of you to get hit by the speed trap ahead

I always make sure I'm the second fastest. Always let someone go faster than me, infront of me.

This. That guy is doing you a favor.

of course the overly agressive autist is with an audi. what a fucking surprise. not.

sure, if by that you mean: of course the person who actually knows how to drive doesnt ride the bus.

>speeding in a straight line
>knowing how to drive

>MUH RIGHT TO SPEED thread

every day

>muh right to police the road and block traffic

every day

bus riders need to get out

literally pass on the inside lane then you fucking speed racer dagumi wannabe faggot

>Break the law for me so I can get to my hairdressing appointment faster!

BMW Drivers

'what is traffic' -you

quints of truth

Checked, and people that ride my ass don't get brake checked. I grab a handful of pennies and toss them out my sunroof.

I can't take anyone with a front plate located like that seriously.
That shits almost stance fag tier

Even if its blocking air flow to the engine bay?

I usually slow down because fuck you you're not telling me how to drive you piece of shit.

And then I feed myself on your rage as I see you waving in the mirror being mad as all fuck.

This, fucking yesterday.

>going down motorway, cruise set to 160 kph
>idiot in some new mb goes out in front of me, holds about 140 kph
>keeps doing his 140 in outer lane
>instead of moving aside, has the audacity to switch on his fucking hazard lights

Texas has a law for this. I don't know what other states do as well. It doesn't matter how fast either of you are going, if someone behind you is going faster than you are you're legally required to let them pass. Though there's always those edgy faggots that go "I'm going fast enough I don't have to let you pass :^)"

I've started doing this recently. Normally I'll move over when there's room, but either they're impatient and start getting angry or use the inside lane the moment it opens a bit to cut me off instead of letting me merge over.

If the guy is being a dick about it I can relate. Fuck em. But if it's just some guy who wants to go faster I'll just let him by. Not like it's hurting me.

There's absolutely no need to go over 120km/h (75mph) anywhere. Traffic flows well when even the shittiest shitbox can hit the speed limit.

Fuck that. Just as much as you have to tolerate tractors, caravans, trucks and other slower vehicles you also need to understand that some people may be in a hurry for various reasons. You wouldn't block an emergency vehicle.

>engine braking in a high gear

Funny, I pit people that brake check people like this.

Old crown vic with no plates.

Well, you could try. Not sure it'd go all that well for you...

I would add an exception for left exits. If you are within 1 mile of a left exit you do not have to be "passing" in the passing lane assuming you are actually getting off the exit. You should at the very minimum keep up with the speed limit and preferably the flow of traffic but if some assface is riding you ass and flashing his lights you are not obligated to move over.

Outside of that you should move over for those going faster as soon as it is safe to do it.

Driving long distance while other cars on the left lane are also doing 150 - 160km/h.

I had to break only 2 times on 300km trip because shitboxes were passing trucks.

Speed limit in most of the Midwest (US) is 80MPH.

But please, tell me again, how just because your speed limit is slow, I should go under mine...

In my country its actually a right.

The law says the left lane is only for overtaking.

>Already being 40 over

what in the fuck are you doing here?

>assachusetts
just wait until that rust attacks your prized ride, friendo

>jonne

Wtf are YOU doing in here? Go back to your ylilauta.

ITT: Lane hoggers

its not my fault that my car can't go as fast in a straight line as you

>its not my fault that my car can't go as fast in a straight line as you
actually yes it is, work harder and you wouldn't be so poor

Get the fuck out of the way if I'm 6 inches from your bumper.

i only have 115hp, probably less

i mean if anyone rides up on your ass move over and let them pass. not hard.

Anyone here live in Vegas? People do this shit all the time and I want them to die.

>i leave late for everything and im full of myself so i should be allowed to break the law

sorry, my motivation to find an open spot in the right lane so a tailgating asshole can come through is pretty low

Can't wait to sue someone like you or most likely your parents and have wages garnished.

F&R dashcams are awesome.

All that money and you still can't make me go faster :^)