/ssbg/ - Super Smash Bros. General

Pay attention to the links this time, you ungrateful shitters. Make sure the OP stays drama free.
>News
- Update 1.1.6 now available for download!

- 1.1.6 Balance Patch Notes:smashboards.com/threads/436806/

- 1.1.5 Balance Patch Notes:smashboards.com/threads/433162/

>Resources and Guides
pastebin.com/TD8zsDJ1

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

challonge.com/outerhaven
discordapp.com/invite/0kMyiyd1r38A7kIF
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for cutecina

/ssbg/ has an OFFICIAL tournament now made by Falafel:
challonge.com/outerhaven
September 15, 2016 at 7:00 PM PDT

/ssbg/ has an OFFICIAL discord now made by Chronos:
discordapp.com/invite/0kMyiyd1r38A7kIF
It's open for everyone and has no moderation - If you can't get along with others use the blocking function.

Fuck off with your bullshit, nobody cares.

/ssbg/ is a complete waste of space and time now.

It's much better to go to smashcords.com and join specific character discords or general discords if you truly want to get better.

If you're just here to post memes, shitpost, and gossip about regulars and secret clubs, you're right at home!

You arent helping.

You know what does help? Post webms and cute pictures of your main.

I hereby coin thee the chazo tactic to force discussion to pretend the thread is active when it's not

Fuck off shitposter. You've been doing the chazo tactic in all your forced threads for quite some time now

(you)

Lets discuss about Captain Falcons curves

Puff Mac

What a terrible existence you must live

The only main that actually matters. Clouds and Rosas need not apply.

How do people play this game seriously knowing they'll never actually be GOOD at it? Like at a top level, I mean

Post mains

The flattest

>tfw no main
>been playing for over a year
I think something is wrong with me... I just can't seem to stick to one character.

Shut the FUCK up!!! Lucina is a beautiful woman who adheres to both conventional and unconventional standards of beauty.

Good night, /ssbg/.

Remember to at least attempt to keep this pure thread alive. I have little faith, but this not going to stop us from trying every now and then.

Holy shit why is EVERYONE on anthers so angry all the time? Every game, every set.

They are playing a party game competitively, did you expect them not to get angry like manchildren?