Is joining a fraternity a good investment? I commute from home currently (still 19), so I spend nothing on housing...

Is joining a fraternity a good investment? I commute from home currently (still 19), so I spend nothing on housing. Joining a frat would set me back about 10k per year.

But everyone always says the networking opportunities are unmatched, guaranteed high paying jobs with help from your brothers, etc.

Is ~20-30k worth it for the connections and free pussy?

>paying 10k a year for friends

JUST

I've seen sorority girls throw themselves at frat guys countless times.

Saying they want to "hang out," hope to see them at the party, etc.

It's not a myth.

It all depends on if you're a bro or not

Are you a bro and have ambition or a slacker / nerd boy?

OP, where the fuck do you go to school where the dues are $10k? That's asinine

10k per year
and when most people don't associate themselves with anyone not in greek, i kind of disagree with that

of course i am

its a state school, not that atypical

pls respond

He's including room and board, which your going to have to pay whether you live in the house or not.
It's less than a g per year, regardless where you go to school.

yeah this is true dorms are also expensive.

but in my case i'm either commuting ($0 room/board/dues) or going greek (10k per year all included).

Frat-life will lower your grades past the Rubicon.

They won't let you join a fraternity if you don't live on campus?

their website claims their average GPA is higher than the rest of the schools by 0.11 or something. could just be because they take easier classes though. and I'm more worried about the toll it would take on my liver.

nope you have to live in the "house" with everyone else.

What the fuck, I could do my masters for 10k $

Fraternities are a meme, the "connections" everyone always shills are fags like OP drinking a lot, jerking each other off, getting shit grades, only to graduate and become wageslaves anyway

Fuck all the GDIs shit talking, my life is infinitely better because of Greek life and I met my sorority wife there and we just bought a house. I was recruitment vp and ran shit man. God I'd do anything to go back and do it all again.

This depends on the quality of the fraternity. I pledged Sig Ep at a big top tier public university, and went through absolute hell during pledgeship. The concept of a fraternity is great, but binge drinking/drugs/general debauchery replaces brotherhood and critical thought. I tried out and made the rugby team - had I gone back in time, maybe I would have gone that route instead.

Feel free to ask me anything.

is she a slut? and see, peaking in college? that's what I don't want...

there are "dry frats" where you can't do any of that. are those better for it? they seem to be the lower tier ones though, all the award winning ones party hard.

unfortunately my school is too much of a recruitment school to make any sports teams :(

Are the bow ties some kind of a gay thing?
Guy with the yellow bow tie got sucked off by the guy with the yellow pants? Guy with the red bow tie sucked himself off?

Maybe it is just my autism. At least none of them are wearing socks with boat shoes.

start your own business and invest ur money read all the books u can watch videos play the stock market and get rich and start your own fraternity of girls OP u can be the pride of the den the next lion king

Congrats u married a slut that has had more trains ran on her than the CP rail.

I am rushing for one next semester. From what I heard, people will hire you over others just because you were part of greek life.

I'd say it depends on the school, fraternity, local chapter, and # of sororities as a bonus.

depends where you go to school.

@ my uni - 50% of guys were in frats and no freshmen were allowed to join.

if you do choose to, the connections should be the last thing you think of. it's college. just work hard in school, and have a good time with your bros and party your ass off.