Post your country-fu

post your country-fu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dppCZDU7Zjg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>zaro-macedonian backwash.

mameluke states were quasi respectable in the same sense the crusader states were, the rest is niggerdom.

Why do they have that isolated territory in the southwest?

She's not perfect but she's just right for me

p-please don't bully her

>mameluke states were quasi respectable
They were literal slaves running an empire

Interesting choice. But if you are going for a central asian Khanate/Emirate, why not a more significant one like pic related?

The Palmyrene Empire that never was.... I cri every time...

because she is small, cute, and is neglected by everyone else

they had creme of the crop breeding stocks for the time and stood unrivalled for it

Then explain why they always get rekt by the Ottomans in every EU4 game?

Nobody cares what you think is respectable. Much less opinions on a certain region affecting you studying it.

greater volume logistics

mamelukes, opriniks, dragoons etc. these incredibly glasshouse tier offensive elite units whos main and primary job is to slaughter zerg tier hordes of lesser men around them always give me a hard on... definitely waifu tier

Best african country coming through

where their defence is so small yet effective because of its effeciency in that its just not required to slay unarmed likewise weaker slave genotype specimens etc - culturally, genetically, geologistical, political

conquistadoes, mongol/hun/manchu/xionagu hordes etc

they all have something in common being speed & firepower which in itself replaces the need for defence to the old addage of a good defence being offence. blitzkrieg vs demagio line etc. so long as their is continuously gauranteed supplylines stretching from the geo centers to the peripheries, this methadology can hold power indefinitely, or so history suggests..

and slavshits had to ruin it

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEE

economic power centers*

romes a great example.

hanseatic league
knights templer

2 early examples of globalised corporations, autonomous from monarchical rule, very wealthy

Nice
I Pick the Swedish Empire

i thought swedes were the inferior second pick to daines that only existed to further bolster the greatness of the latter?

I just really like Gustavus Adolfus

praise prussian space marines

born too late operate in short shorts against commies with an FAL.

>Arab ruler/administrator
>Persian/Moor scholar
>Turkic/Berber warrior

literally perfect

This

The Sassanids never had Cyprus though

>you will never fondle her Normandy while she Ains you

No bully

i cri everytim :'(

german borders are stupid lol

>slavshits had to ruin it
Slavshits created it

my favorite empire

>Litterally an evil Empire
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because that was one of the organized regions, vital for trade, unlike the areas in between.

>your
>favorite
>empire

>feudalism GONE WRONG (GONE SEXUAL) the empire

>that bulge in Afghanistan near the sea

Imagine China with a permanent base in the Persian Gulf and the Arabian sea.

So beautiful

I even turned this into an alt-his meme map

>Turkics could be Sinified and be a civil society at best or an advanced sinitic society at most.
>Chose Islam
The future they fucking chose.

Teotonigers and slavshits get out!

youtube.com/watch?v=dppCZDU7Zjg

Prachtig maat.

Ek segg di Dank, mien Fründ.

No memes please.

If you aren't Persians, then why? Fuck off, leave it for the Iranians to reminisce about their own empires, you cunts.

Just something different.

>seleucids
>Iranian

What happened to the conquered Iranians, again? Did they magically disappear, or are they simply redefined at your leisure.

Aesthetic
Greek empire, however much of the population was iranian. Stop shitposting about ethnic groups you piece of shit

Does your dad work at Microsoft or something?

best borders

Nomads, sinocism, central asia and muslims.

bigger image

Is this an empire of ants?

>country-fu
PAX VAN TIBI GELI MAR STA CE E MEVS

They'd never have kept it, the distance from there to far too great, not to mention the mountains and deserts you'd have to cross to get to Chang'an from the Persian gulf by land.

>BTFO by tribesmen Communists

>tfw you're rightfully able to post THIS
Feels good to be italian from time to time

>Feels good to be italian
I have the impression we are one of the most represented nationalities in this board.
Di dove sei, vecchio?

Veneto
>inb4 grappa a colazione
Quello è un meme desu.

nope.

Rhodesia was brought down by economic and political pressures by the West. Even Zimbabwe-Rhodesia stood a good chance of being a modern functioning nation. It was only the West's insistence that Mugabe be allowed to participate in politics. Then their utter indifference for Mugabe's thuggery, genocide, and other bullshit. That caused the nation to fail.

It is strange that the Rhodesians didn't get support from the USA. Given how many far worse nations we supported in the Cold War.

do imaginary ones count?

hooah.

Glorious Hwan Empire, of course.

>[Joseph de Maitre about Sardinians ] They are more savage than savages, as the savage doesn't know the light, but the Sardinian resents it... A race rebellious to all sentiments, to all enthusiasms and all talents that celebrate humankind

did they really control Anatolia? Thought they just marched their army through it to Constantinople. Pretty sure Romans were still in northern Anatolia.

It's a meme map. They literally held the orange sections (other than perhaps Yemen and bits of Sogdiana) for at most like 2 years.

>Purging Norsemen like there's no tomorrow
>Bantering leaders of more relevant nations
>Top tier writers and poets, preserved a tonne of knowledge
>Neutrality in world wars triggering allies
>Still hasn't joined NATO because they're content with bantering amongst themselves
>Very existence STILL triggers anglos

I wish I was a bogshit.

Awful and ugly borders.

Ok, who threw up over central Europe?

Best empire here

not taking Jerusalem was a mistake

Most beautiful and benevolent empire incoming

I like how population wise its also the largest empire in history.

>The sun will never set.

I'm not even American (yet) but this is objectively the correct answer

underdog lovers pls go

>water world

Do you agree with this?

>filename
can you not?
faggot

pretty good imo, sucks that it was demolished from a couple of city states.

>we'll never get to know what happened to rome if they held onto the land that trajan captured and pushed farther into Persia

>All Manpower goes to defending and continuing an eastern campaign
>Barbarian invasion comes a little early this christmas.

I got you famalam. Instead of fighting the germans allow them citizenship in Rome and get them to give fighters to Rome, take those germanic fighters and fight the persians with them and then send the eastern legions out west. The vandals and goths were just trying to get away from the shitty steppe tribes

Why delenda est?

Sealand is kawaii

>tfw no world where carthage and the estrucans tag team rome