Should I buy an NC miata or will I just be buying into a meme?

Should I buy an NC miata or will I just be buying into a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nq7HgtS50ro
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You'd be buying a meme car that happens to be a decent car for autocross, fun, and daily use.

NA, NB or ND >>>>> NC

I did. One of the best decisions I've ever made.

Nothing wrong with the NC but the ND is better.

I could never buy anything but the ND though because I just don't like how the others look.

>pop up fags get triggered

Buy s2k then.

Honestly I would prefer an ND but I rather not have a car payment so the NC is a more attractive alternative I could drop 18-20k on one with a retractable hardtop and be good to go

AP1's in my area are selling for around 17,000 with over 170 kms I do not see the value in the car at all. Also aftermarket is not as large as the miatas

ND > NB/NC > NA

NA NC ND NB

Yes

Only correct opinion:

ND=NA>NB>NC

they're kinda meh stock
but supercharger+good suspension and they're excellent

Close.
ND > NB > NA/NC

>supercharger

>Rating NA above NB
>Ever
It's slower, handles worse, drives worse, has a way worse interior and looks like a fucking bar of soap
>muh popups

the NC's engine pairs very well with a supercharger, see; the flyin miata kit

Supercharger, tho. So inefficient.

Lel, supercharged. Kys

You'll be buying a meme but who the fuck cares. Only the dickless wonders on Veeky Forums

Its cheap, fun, reliable and good on gas. Better than most other choices you could make.

But the ND looks the gayest with that front smiling faggoty face

NB over NC all day friendo

Fiata > ND=NB > NA > NC

you know it to be true

Get a NB. NC is pigfat, ND is boring and I haven't tried the NA but considering that the body is not as stiff as the NB, it comes with less power and 5 speed transmission I can't see how it's relevant.

How on earth can you say that ND=NB? Have you even driven them?

can we turn this to a miata general now?

whats the consensus on cold air intakes. is it even worth it?

>whats the consensus on cold air intakes.
>is it even worth it?
I have one
when i installed it i noticed a slight increase in power
Technically they're not "cold" air kits but more like "less hot" air kits

what kind do you have? does it sound obnoxious or good

NA is lighter, simpler, and has popups.

not better depending on your needs but there are positive attributes

I have the NBFL Sport and it's unbearable soft without the hardtop and delrin door bushings, I can't imagine how soft the NA must be. Also, popups are just a meme.

Consensus is it varies from platform to platform but on most NA cars a cold air intake will provide gains.

A cold air intake has long tubing and usually routes the filter to sit right by the wheel(BMWs) or behind the grill(G37). The VQ37VHR is a platform with which you'll gain up to 10hp across the rev range if you get a proper CAI.

If your inlet filter is inside the engine bay, you only have gains if the air filter is located where the stock air chanel would direct cooler the air from the outside into your intake box. Generally you'll be sucking warmer air at idle but cooler air once the car is moving. These are mid tier intakes, they're not exactly CAIs but they're not bad.

If your intake is right by the engine and has no contact with cool moving air, you're loosing 1-2hp.

>loosing

Opinion discarded

>tfw NC is the only one that gained some traction in my country because lolroof
>there are only 12 NA and all their owners probably know each other

ND > NC > NB > NA.

get a NC if
>your budget doesn't stretch to a ND
>you budget does stretch to a ND but you'd rather spend the extra making power gainz

t. NC owner

NC a best

Nice

youtube.com/watch?v=nq7HgtS50ro

I just bought a nb2 for a dd and its pretty cool. they're def fun. I don't know if it'll be practical in michigan winters so i might pick up a lease.

S2000 > ND = Fiata > NB = NA > NC

>No lag
>Dat whine

se queres tornar o fernando mendes num meme, convem q faças as coisas c 1 pc mais de qualidade fodasse

OP, if you haven't got your answer, here it is.
Get rid of the whole "meme" bullshit and look into the car. Looks at its specs and determine of that's something that you want. Do you want a lightweight roadster that's decent to drive? Do you want to have fun with the car? Do you want a car that will get you from point a to point b reliably?

Answer your own question, don't rely on a bunch of benchracers to tell you if a car is worth buying. Especially during this time of year.

It's not a bad car by any means. Just know what you're looking for and don't let a bunch of assholes on the internet tell you what to do.

tl;dr: It's okay, I guess.

Abarth 124 > S2000 > ND = Fiata > NB = NA > NC