Why is Veeky Forums so racist?

Why is Veeky Forums so racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimbabwean_dollar
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A better question is, why can't GM compete?

this thread was already shit but somehow it got worse

>look hans, some nigger fell for the marxist thoughtcrime meme

is there even a majority black country that produces any automobiles?

Because car people are Hicks. Veeky Forums is racist already because of the ability to hide behind anonymity. Add to that cringey teen edglords and you get this. It's clear that the people who say nigger and mean it have never worked, let alone met a black person. They are just trying to seem like they are cool, pro tip
>No one here is cool.

Finally someone says it.
This place is cancer like, 80% of the time.

Veeky Forums got u feelin some type a way, tyrone?

it's not racist when niggers are the ones stealing cars

>work
>with a black person

Bro, I'm blonde haired green eyed and not afraid to admit that black people are my equal. Stay under a rock and shook.

On the contrary, it's being around them that makes people dislike them. You have a bunch of brainwashed middle class kids who are all REMEMBER THE TITANS and PUFF DADDY through their sheltered upbringing and then they have to move/live in a city in not such a great neighborhood and have to deal with niggers. It's the crushing reality of their violence, vulgarity, and stupidity that makes most people dislike them. Only nigger lovers I ever see are well-to-do white people who have done everything in their power to not live anywhere close to niggers and have nothing to do with them in their daily lives.

>Only nigger lovers I ever see are well-to-do white people who have done everything in their power to not live anywhere close to niggers and have nothing to do with them in their daily lives.

holy shit kek this
they don't have to deal with them and are far removed from interaction with them
spot fucking on user

you're getting mad at an anonymous image board.
haha

Why does every fun car ever have a fun-tax?

Fucking 100 year old miatas with 500k miles going for 10 grand while brand new "used" 2016 boring cars with 10k miles are going for a couple pennies.

>Veeky Forums
>not offensive

Why are you here, son?

Not even mad, just bummed that I can't come to Veeky Forums without cringey fags trying to seem like "one of the guys" so they try way too hard to seem like they aren't beta and too worried about Tyrone fucking their girl behind their back to actually go out and have a relationship with someone because "bitches are all the same" or whatever. 2ldr Not mad just kinda tired of of bus riders trying to seem cooler by calling people niggers

Preach it, brother.

Veeky Forums use to be effortlessly offensive. Now it's "I'm on Veeky Forums fuck niggers" and that wasn't what it was like.

It's the same with Aboriginal people in Australia, you'll find that white country families and people who live in areas like Midland (Perth), and the entirety of Darwin aren't the biggest fans of aboriginal people, whereas Melbournians and Inner city people in the eastern states are massive sympathizers.

I've never once had one of those "welcome to country" or "Recognize the original owners of this land" until i moved to Melbourne, from WA. It's surreal how delusional people are about some of these cultures truly being a mess.

what did we do to deserve le reddit armie

cucks pls go and stay go

I grew up in a black and latino neighborhood, got bullied for my skin color, had things constantly stolen from us.

I've lived 16 out of the 20 years I've been on this earth surrounded by black people. While there are good black people who just want to live a good life, unfortunately in my experience they've been the minority.

I only call dumbcunts "nigger" no matter what they are, even white people can be niggers. Who the fuck takes this cesspool seriously anyway? If you do /pol/ is that way.
Also out of all the times to complain you choose fucking summer out of all of them

Nah it's not even like that. Your trying to hard. Your like "girls like assholes so let me be an asshole"and you skip asshole. Go straight to fucking pathetic. There is offensive and then there is like the last two years of Veeky Forums. There may have been like one thread with someone calling people a nigger or "oh shit nigger what are you doing?" But now it's like dat boi or frog posting. Talk about cars or gtfo.

Spoken like a real nigger

I feel you, and as cringey as you are, you are like the old days but damn summer fags are fucking try hard pussys.

What are you trying to say? Commas exist you nigger.

Cringey ass bus rider.

do you ever notice that people nod a lot when they talk to you?

There's little cars in this thread, WHERE ARE THE CARS GUYS?! WHY ARE YOU NIGGERS ARGUING ABOUT A STUPID WORD?! POST CARS. CARS GUYS, WE'RE HERE FOR CARS RIGHT?

It depends on the topic. I could get long winded or lose direction but finally someone brought up something that has just been annoying me for some time. Here are the summer fags trying to get me gud by calling me a nigger. Idgaf what you call me. I'm just sick of the forced meme.

>2k16
>he doesn't have a long term gf

you'd probably do better taking ur own advice kiddo.

Plus, Caucasians are the pinnacle of evolution. I'm not racist in the slightest, but other races tends to be bitter about this fact and seem mad at the white world for holding the hand god dealt them. They view themselves in a lesser light.

>being this new
Kill yourself summerfag

ITT: Racist summerfags being baited by other summerfags

Veeky Forums has gotten a lot less "offensive" over the last 2 years, with mods banning racism and anti-SJW shit for awhile after /v/'s GG blew up and then when /pol/ got deleted, they started trawling all the boards for any "racism" and banning on the grounds it belongs on /pol/. For awhile, you couldn't even say nigger. You're obviously new af.

> On the contrary, it's being around them that makes people dislike them...Only nigger lovers I ever see are well-to-do white people who have done everything in their power to not live anywhere close to niggers and have nothing to do with them in their daily lives.
Also this lmao. It's funny how uni babies like to invoke the one well-to-do nigerian igbo girl they knew in school to prove they've seen niggers in action when that's exactly the same thing they mock with 'racists' who point out they do have few black friends who aren't niggers to disprove they're 'racist'.

I think its funny how bait threads like this get all the attention, and real content threads with car stuff (you know, because if you haven't noticed, Veeky Forums is for cars) get completely ignored.

Way to go.

What do you expect when the frontpage is 70% circlejerking generals? Bait threads are the only place to kick back

assmad gm fangirl spotted

A bunch of shitcunts am rite ;^)

>black people
>on the internet
nice facebook filename

forced meme? people have understood this for thousands of years. niggers are dumb and dangerous but easy to exploit. does reality make you uncomfortable? go back to your marxist censorship zones you're comfortable with.

I must have been away for that, or missed it by staying on Veeky Forums. The only place I am interested in. I only go to /pol/ when I think someone is to blame for a massacre. Started coming here like 8years ago
I have a long term girlfriend who I am ignoring while sitting on Veeky Forums

Edgy memelords trying to be edgy in here.
Its so fucking hilarious how transparent it is.

nigger

niggerfaggot

Say it again so the edge lords can be butt hurt longer

Did somebody call for Alphonse?

yiff in hell furfag
i hope you get beat down by a wild pack of niggers

t. summerfag

>Because car people are Hicks.
american car enthusiasts maybe

Shitty drift w/ no apex kike enjoy the shoah

>impersonating me on a japanese image trading board

summer has nothing to do with hatred of you abhorrent shitheads.

I was around when F40ph friday was a thing and we derailed fur cancer threads

t. summerfag

Don't be mad you've been outed. You're anonymous anyways.

>Why is Veeky Forums so racist?

Why cannot people speak truthfully about true statistics?

But the real racists want to censor statistics as well as censor the truth.

Why can't people speak about true-life happenings in their life? Are you denying the existence of personal experiences? More censorship at work?

Did that really happen? Lol.

Neat!

Veeky Forums is an imageboard and is incapable of being racist.

Lmao another thread with gm fangirls on suicide watch

Niggers ruin everything, that including cars. And not to mention how bad it would be if you put a nice car on niggers hand or a Mexicans hand. The cars value drops 500%
Niggers and spics are why we cannot have nice things

If it is true, that would be funny as fuck, lmao. Niggers can't handle complex things, like farming, kek.

Pro-niggers should be forced to live with the loudest of them.

protip: the political correctness on four chains is just a dank meme

You're just mad you got banned from plebbit for upvoring everything

they're just going trought their middle age a few century of good education and they will be fine

Supply and demand you fag

>all these people actually believing racism

>not hating everyone and everything equally

>Did that really happen? Lol.
They probably didn't teach you about ZImbabwe in schools because the anti-racist lobby wanted to hide things that disprove their points especially if the examples are on a country-wide scale.

Back when various african countries removed their white-run governments, Zimbabwe was one such country. In revenge for previous white rule, the black gov't and black population used the law to legally vote away rights for whites as well as ownership of property and various other things. Obviously, the whites left because you're not going to voluntarily stay when you cannot own land (AND keep it) or not be able to have certain jobs.

The anti-racists will say I am wrong that whites can own land, but the land would be taken away after 2 years. To me, a gov't that avoids blame for not allowing white land ownership by letting people get land, then taking it away afterwards is even MORE CROOKED than one which up front says no land ownership. That approach was to sucker in new investors! Such a crooked gov't scheme is worthy of north korea.

Eventually, all the anti-white and corruption caught up to them because the productive people left and a welfare state doesn't work if there aren't enough real workers. The currency collapsed as detailed at wikipedia:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimbabwean_dollar

The original zim dollar when blacks just kicked the whites out of the gov't, was worth 10**25 zim dollars at the time the currency stopped in 2009. There's no point to foreign investment because if you git gud, you are officially taken over by the corrupt gov't after you are accused (wrongly) of breaking laws.

I am old enough to remember when zimbabwe went thru the devaluations. Their government blamed the USA and demanded bailout monies be paid to them. They are about to try a new experiment with ghost currency which is technically legal counterfeiting on the usa dollar.

zimbabwe makes no cars.

Veeky Forums is probably the second most right wing board after /pol/ based on the nature of our hobby and the siege the left likes to hold against it.

post hardcore pls

>Veeky Forums is probably the second most right wing board
You don't get around much? You must not have a car then.

Picture: Besides oil filters, I think air filters are more important. It's not like someone is constantly adding more grit to the oil. But with air, there is a constant influx of fresh dust and grit. Even a PC needs air filters or eventually you end up with this picture.

>Did that really happen?

Yes, it did. It was even highlighted in the google news site. Never been there? Take a look at:

news.google.com

It's pretty useful and you can customize it for car news. Way too many people go LOL impossible on Veeky Forums. But if you read news.google.com a lot, some of the most outlandish or TERRIBLE BAD behaviours are actually true. There's a lot of bad people in the world and they do things that just don't make sense even for bad people. But there it is. Written up in the news.

Anyways, some people buy those one trillion currency notes from zimbabwe as collector's items.

lol frig off niggers

Or inversely Veeky Forums allows people to think freely, and express themselves honestly without having to be subject to society's fucked guilt complex that allows bullshit to go on with out solution.

Nah that's /k/ were like Third.

Edgy no car idiots

Mods please delete this niggers thread.

Because stormniggers are a bunch of fags.

on an anonymous image board out of all places
Who knows, maybe I'm a Jew behind this keyboard or even a skellington

And you take advantage of that by calling other anons niggers? lol

Racism is just immaturity. Grow the fuck up, people are going to come in all shapes and sizes. They precede you and will be here long after youre dead why waste time hating someone for something they cant control.

Dont get me wrong id move into a white neighborhood before black, but thats just playing the game of life, its not necessarily their skin color that drives me away.

RACING CARS

There's nothing wrong with RACEY cars?

Don't tell me that racing cars are overly racist?

If racing cars were not racist, then they would not be able to race at all.

>I only go to /pol/ when I think someone is to blame for a massacre
Same, but you should be checking 8ch's /pol/ now (for example: the dirt they dug up on the orlando shooter), Veeky Forums's is beyond saving.

Detroit.

kek

>Veeky Forums's is beyond saving.
Not yet, but the antisocial and sociopathic trolls do try to destroy threads by attacking certain key posters or mucking things up.

You see trolls trying to wreck informative threads with comments and attacks to stop the good posters from posting. They use stop blogposting, total shit, all you said is wrong, or variations of this. Naturally they offer no detailed solutions of their own. They are only really interested in preventing the spread of useful knowledge.

Some of them try different approaches such as making many multiple threads in order to force good threads to fall to page 10 and die off. A lot of times, good threads don't need a lot of spammy posts since the useful info is already posted. So it's an irony that spam threads survive and good threads with slower thoughtful posts don't.