Is there a worse group of enthusiasts than S2000 owners

Is there a worse group of enthusiasts than S2000 owners

Other urls found in this thread:

caranddriver.com/comparisons/2015-chevrolet-corvette-z06-vs-2015-nissan-gt-r-nismo-2014-porsche-911-turbo-s-final-scoring-performance-data-and-complete-specs-page-5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sure, Miata owners.

Gm fanboys

Corvette enthusiasts can't handle being slower.

GTR fanboys who will never afford it

Rotards.

look mom i posted it again

honda has the worst fanbase desu

>can't handle the truth

proved their point retard

gm fangirls*

BURN

>everyone who doesn't like my shitty meme is a corvette shill

assmad gm fangirl detected
stay BTFO

Shut the fuck up you fucking gm fangirl SHILL

assmad gm fangirl spotted

don't ever talk to me like that again

Dumb corvette fan boy. Go away you don't deserve litres of hydrogen and small area and burn it. Nothing bad has happened from lighting hydrogen.

Guys this thread was supposed to shit on faggy wannabe miata owners

Scion owners.

Benchracers.

Mustang owners

haha that anti corvette guy sure is mad at the corvette

Subaru people

Seriously /thread

Honestly, anyone that doesn't own an S2000. I've never tried to run a car on salt, but everyone else seems to be able to do it.

>wannabe miata owners
But i could buy 4 miata's for the price of my S2000..

Each of them not as good

>But i could buy 4 miata's for the price of my S2000..

and yet normies will always think your s2000 is a miata

prelude owners

I can't believe it took this long for this. Subafags are the gayest, most white sunglasses and flatbrim wearingest, bunch of despicable fucking queers it has ever been my misfortune to come across.

Nice anecdotal story

>Is there a worse group of enthusiasts than S2000 owners

Easy
R35 fanboys
Z06 fanboys
SUpra fanboys
NSX fanboys

leave the NSX out

Civic fans and 240SX fans are literally the worst automotive subculture there is

NSX fans are the worst
it was never a god teir car
overhyped

This so hard. 95% irl are faggots and 200% online are complete faggots

>they look the same
Retard

it's a well balanced rwd car with a bulletproof engine that looks badass, what's not to like?

I've wanted an S2000 since forever but I realized something the other day, they are appreciating, you need almost 20k to buy a good AP2
so insteade you could
>buy a non-working NC miata for like 4k, get a 13b for pennies from one of those LS swap faggots and drop it in for like 6k in total considering its the same as an RX-8
>fucking ROTARY miata which makes you the top guy in the local track days and you still can shitpost about hp/liter like S2000 owners

Miata fanbase is fine compared to Sti owners. Subaru by far most attract 16-24 fuckboy ricer and 100% associated with weed/vape culture. Subaru owners 100% wear a cap

Prelude young fags at least not too delusional. Civic owners easily beat prelude owners in this competition

the lack of speed

Paid 15k for my 2003, I regret nothing.

ENJOY YOUR TRACTION CONTROL FAGGOTS.

im so fucking drunk

>Supra, NSX, GT-R
>not RX-7

I see where your favoritism lies.

>be toyota
>revive entuesasm about the scion line by making the FRS
>hype car as the return of the I4 fun
>can't even beat a 13 year old car that is known for having slow 0-60 times (s2000)
>can barely produce 200hp on a 2.0L engine
>13 year old car producing 40 more HP with the same reliability.

Yes, rotary fan girls

t. LS fangirl

t. rotard

you say it like thats a bad thing

The absolute worst group of enthusiasts is Veeky Forums

WRX owners, especially the ones with ebay STi badges
BMW coupe owners, especially the ones with ebay M badges
Honda owners in general, especially the ones with a Si covered in ebay Type R badges

>ebay M badge

tell me about it, bought it this way and haven't bothered removing it

I used to own a E36 318Ci that had M badges on both the front and the rear. I was frequently outpaced by vans at the lights, so I doubt anyone was fooled

Rotary fans are the worst.

Yeah, total pieces of shit

Tower fans are better

what the fuck are you talking about? barely any s2kfags discuss shit here. i've seen a couple threads. meanwhile there are miata/twingo generals.

in any case i seriously hope you don't judge what car you like based on the userbase. an s2000 is a great ride for what it's worth.

If straight line speed was the defining factor for a good car, Dodge wouldn't be in the shitter at the moment

depending on where you are s2k are volkswagen golf overpriced

Veeky Forums

can't you just drive down to a state where it's cheaper?

sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/5589940853.html

this one is 6500. it's riced but not to a horrible extent. wouldn't this be worth getting?

Fucking hell, this.

and before someone comments on the torn up interior, bear in mind that you have no gf.

>tfw yurop
they 're fucking rare here (not in England )
most of them are LHD anyways so it's a pain to pass someone

I like the s2000.

One of the reasons I own a Subaru.

No one would give me any attention if I just owned a civic :(

6500 for a salvage car with a fucked up interior? That thing should literally be scrapped.

wow
cool
proud of you
neat
awesome

>RWD as a bonus

Why bother rotary swapping the absolute worst miata generation

good goy, just buy a new car instead of a used one because of a few minor faults

Northern California here, pretty sure tint on rear lights are illegal, and if you look douchy enough in a riced out version, a cop can use that against you

But for the s2k, I'd hold off honestly, just bought an 07 with 20k miles because owners moving to Idaho, and I have the good piece of mind knowing that for sure there's not a thing wrong with it, or about to be wrong. Got it for 18,000 and happy about it

>salvage title
>fucked up interior
>16 year old Honda

S2k fuck boys everyone

Only the 1st series Impreza is worth purchasing.
The last one looks like a fucking Corolla.

Unless the frame is bent or some shit it's completely fine. You also have more opportunities to low ball the seller. Hondas belong on the touge and track, fucking interior is irrelevant.

god damn G35 owners. especially the ones who put the skyline body kits on them.

>mfw they all wish they had 350zs

>Hondas belong on the touge and track
>he believes this

>the absolute best*

ftfy

how
it goes against everything the miata is, the only similarity is that there's no roof

Audi fags

Jeep owners.

Got to have that lift kit, mudding tires, and Yeti cooler on your way to your college classes. Its the fratmobile around here.

Gt-r fanboys who have to cope with the ugliest fucking supercar in the world. Although being fat and ugly is something most gt-r fans deal with in real life as well.

>he doesn't wear sunglasses

Senpai....

>getting gas for mom in shitbox
>yellow s2gay
>"woah what are you driving?" he says as he and his black boyfriend share a laugh
doubt it.

> 100,000$ more expensive
> 1.5 seconds faster

OH WOW. AMAZING, 10/10 CORVETTE THOROUGHLY DESTROYED, ABSOLUTELY NO CONTEST THAT THE GTR RAPED IT.

Not even a Corvette fan. I like Mustangs, the kind that plow through crowds.

Take an 80,000$ Z06 and put 70,000$ worth of mods on it to price match the GTR. The Nissan will eat so much fucking shit in comparison it's not even funny.

Kia/Hyundai fags who for some reason flood euro forums.
Mazda owners who claim the rust issues have been solved.

I have never seen a rusty car, much less a mazda. Forget this meme already

If I wanted a 350z I would've bought one, seeing as their slightly cheaper than a g35

Except the z06 getting those lap times is $125k

>not a true miat
That why

Kek, triggered murrifat right here

A z07 is 110k

The C7.r is only $112k, where's the other $13k coming from?

New engine after it blows up kek

From the car and driver article. It's 11k more. Still a 60,000$ difference.

> GTR fangirls
> reading comprehension
Abysmal.

caranddriver.com/comparisons/2015-chevrolet-corvette-z06-vs-2015-nissan-gt-r-nismo-2014-porsche-911-turbo-s-final-scoring-performance-data-and-complete-specs-page-5

>60k

That's like what? 2 engine swaps?

Nice, now you can do 3 laps around Laguna seca

Except it's objectively not, lol

From the article which the pic is from:

> With that gear in place, this Corvette generates some of the best numbers in the history of this magazine, and it is the Z07 option that gives the Corvette the performance to compete with cars costing twice as much.

Surely, Nissan fangirls aren't this fucking retarded to NOT have read the results, right?