Why do you think ancient Egyptians were white? They were clearly brown and looked similar to Arabs and north Indians

Why do you think ancient Egyptians were white? They were clearly brown and looked similar to Arabs and north Indians.

Other urls found in this thread:

brahmanedu.org/english/books/true1/books_true1_15_1.html#story14
brahmanedu.org/english/materials/summary/51.html
brahmanedu.org/english/maitreya/maitreya.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

White people are literally the biggest WE WUZ group.

Why do you think this at all matters.
People claim to not be racist but then spend all their time defining the skin colour of ancient people.

Who the fuck cares. Homogeneous grey society when?

they were black. accept it

I've seen people erroneously claim that the ancient Egyptians were black, but I've never seen anybody seriously claim that they were white.

Brown*

They werent sub saharan niggers.

See

[citation needed]
Why do you think that we (or any other people) think they were white?

I dont know of anyone outside of /pol/ shitposting ever claiming egyptians were white

We wuz kangz up north, Egyptians were sandniggers for the most part

THE EGYPTIANS WERE BLACK

THE EGYPTIANS WUZ WHITE AND SHIT

Egyptians were more similar to arabics and indians than blacks.

Townspeople and royalty were both multicultural.
Probably it was not always so.

Who dis

Hubba hubba.
Who is this fluid druid?

Who the hell thinks that, OP?

This, and it pains me.

I don't know how some fuckups on this board can unironically deride the blacks for "WE WUZ KANGS" and then do it themselves in the same breath.

I swear there was a thread a while back where somebody claimed China was founded by a white guy because some records mention him having blue eyes or something.

>implying any of this really matters
The skin colour of ancient Egyptians is pretty much a non-topic. The majority most definitely didn't look sub-Saharan (despite extensive contacts with Abyssinia), but it also didn't look like Scandinavians. Probably something in-between.

What annoys me is the fact that the entirety of ancient Egyptian gets reduced to the question of their skin colour, when we could be covering far more interesting topics.

AYO HOLD UP

look at this historical photograph of the wekingz

they were clearly black. why people claiming they was white and shit around here?

>Scandinavians
>White

Only Anglo-Saxons are white you silly indentured servant.

It comes from an effort on /pol/ to convince themselves that brown people never did anything right and that all they did was fight and fuck. If there were some evidence there that in the right conditions, brown people could also make amazing contributions to civilization, it would destroy pols brain.

There was an autistic paper about how kungfu was invented by white people because some of the early Buddhist monks were Sodgian or some other Indo-European fringe group, clearly this meant Shaolin was an aryan enclave.

>muh bogeyman

W E W
E
W

That much obsession can't be good for you

What are you talking about?

Did you even read?

>Anglo scum
>White
nice meme lad

Link please

>muh /pol/
I don't even think that these threads are created with an overarching philosophy behind them. They have separated themselves from historical discussion and are now pure memes. Asking about the skin colour of ancient Egyptians is our equivalent of Spurdo.

Yes, did you?

they weren't white, neither black. But [we] feel like black people are the ones identifying with them the most, so we say they weren't black, not necessarily thinking they were white. this goes for the we wuz vikingz also

The hyksos r1b invaders from the North were definitely white people. Before then they were obviously black as black Africans can be.

Kungfu descended from Indian martial arts

Reminder that America considers Egyptians/north africans white in their census data

Indian martial arts are descended from Danish gymnastics

Danes are descended from Buddhist monks

It's viKANGZ you dolt

Yeah but american census categories are meaningless and retarded

I've seen normal black people claim the Egyptians were black but i've never seen a non neo nazi white person claim the Egyptians were white.

WE WUZ VIKANGZ

Well, genetically all people from Iceland to Sri Lanka belong to one "white" race.

>you
I don't recall ever posting my ideas of Egyptians on this board.

people who say they pure white are retards just like the people who say they were pure black are retards.

The best part is, Chinese and Indians both record that shaolin was founded by Bhodidharma, a monk from southern India. He wasn't even aryan lmao.

Nobody seriously claims they were white, but lots of people claim they were niggers, which they obviously weren't

orly?

If they were brown wy were are thay white in the movies from back than

Why? BEcause white hollywood:

WE WUZ VIKANGZ.

So are you going to ignore the fact that half the Nubian's are the same color and profile as the Egyptians?

In Osiris mythology, Osiris is Amitadha buddha's incarnation and Seth is Bhaisajya-raja(약왕보살 1세, 藥王普薩 1世, Yak-wang-bo-sal I)'s incarnation.

brahmanedu.org/english/books/true1/books_true1_15_1.html#story14

Seth was Osiris' son but it was wrongly described because of morality of Seth's murder of Osiris.

Please, remember the eternal cycle of birth, death, and rebirth.

Creator's incarnations on the web page brahmanedu.org/english/materials/summary/51.html

Maitreya Buddha and Messiah's incarnations on the webpage brahmanedu.org/english/maitreya/maitreya.html

As their incarnations are provided, they were white, black, and yellow around the world.

Anglos literally migrated from the southern part of jutland. Cimbri, teutons, jutes, anglos and Danes come from the same place.

I don't think there's much reason to believe that ancient Egyptians looked very different from modern Egyptians.
I've read somewhere that they're 90% the same people.
Sure, they got invaded by Arabs, but Arabia was never particularly populated whereas Egypt always had a comparatively high population.
There was a minority of black Nubians in ancient Egypt just as there is a minority of black Nubians in modern Egypt.
Since the times of Alexander there was also a Greek upper and ruling class with significantly lighter skintones than the natives'.

>Why do you think ancient Egyptians were white?
Don't ask leading questions user. Maybe you're butthurt at Veeky Forums not considering egyptians as west african niggers like your ancestors, but it doesn't mean people here are lunatic nordicists either.

kung fu is just some shitty chinese folk dance
white people invented Pankration, the most efficent marital art ever

So you're going to ignore the fact that the ancient Egyptians drew themselves as NOT black?

This

OP there is no considerable (I say considerable because obviously there's at least that one schizo autist) force trying to paint ancient Egypt white whereas there is a considerable force trying to paint Egypt sub Saharan black.

yes they were brown
It also make sense since they lived next to the arabs

They were neither white nor black.
Stop trying to force this american meme into everything.

They were Egyptians. That's it.

>Why do you think ancient Egyptians were white? They were clearly brown and looked similar to Arabs and north Indians.

>white
>arab
>north Indian
Literally the same race

Am I getting trolled here?

>race
>existing

Back to you edgelord

Egyptians were Afro-Asiatic ethnically, and therefor solidly brown. They were related to Arabs, Jews, and all those like.

Groups like the Hittites, Indo-Europeans, would have been white, and writing of this back them up.
Egyptians were lighter than the Nilo-Saharan Nubians to their south, and darker than the Aryan Hittites to the north.

ethnolinguistic groups make life so much easier, i don't know why more of Veeky Forums doesn't embrace it as the best classifier.

It's not about them being white as much as them not being Sub-Saharan Black/West African looking

he has it backwards, Ancient Ethiopians were Nazis

I always think there's no way those nu-male leftists on Veeky Forums could possibly get anymore cucktastic than they already are, but you niggers never cease to take your cuck levels to new heights. Bravo.

OP said they were brown you mong

>I've seen people erroneously claim that the ancient egyptians were black
You mean outside of Veeky Forums?

Why do African-Americans, which are of West African origin, idolize Ethiopia, which is a nation of Cushitic people? It would be like if Chinese-Americans idolized the Khmer

Many Americans are incapable of naming more than 10 African countries. In the public perception, Africa is this amorphous mass, despite being a hugely diverse continent in terms of history, culture and genetics.

Yeah, but given how radical some of these African supremacist are, you'd guess they'd be informed, even neo-nazi seem more educated

Nothing tells you that Godfried Wiafe guy has no Ethiopian roots, but doesn't a very similar phenomenon occur amongst white Americans and Europeans as well? Pic related.
Even South-East Asians living abroad tend to brag about what people from the same continent have achieved, simply because no one really makes the difference out of Asia. If we really cared about accuracy, very few people could be proud of anything. Pride is an idiotic feeling anyway.

I'm not talking about that guy in particular, I'm talking about stuff like Rastafarianism or twitter activist that think that Nubians were the same as West Africans.
>Pride is an idiotic feeling anyway
Pride is only natural, nobody can live or go on if he is not proud of who he is and whee he comes from

I saw some thread on a Stormfront-esque forum that made the claim that Genghis Khan was white because he had red hair and green eyes.

>mfw

i think its funny how Neo-Nazis are so close to having a great argument for a master race. They try and work backwards by claiming that the Germanic people did everything when Germanics are, along with a multitude of other successful ethnic groups, came from the PIE. They really are the ultimate ethnicity desu.

wow i hate ethiopia now..

I've never seen anyone seriously claim they're white. They certainly weren't niggers. If anything they probably had caucasian/middle eastern features and were closer to white.

Don't remember anyone here ever claiming they weren't without getting heavily opposed or ignored.

They were brown retard

Examples?

I've never heard of any groups trying to claim anything outside of European history was secretly white people.

I'm guessing it's people are trying to claim Middle Eastern and other ancient Mediterranean cultures were white?

I thought the swastika originated from Hinduism or somewhere in Asia.

Egyptian rulers were white, they had spanish genetics (r1b), but egyptian people were brown

sort of like the inverse of portugal

>live in desert
>have a tan
Where's the problem, lad?

>>live in desert

Egypt is surrounded by desert, but the people live in the Nile valley, a land of astonishing productivity and lush vegetation.

This is what i meant by live in desert.

Actually, bodhidharma came from northern India or central Asia around the end of Greco-Buddhist influence, meaning a migratory period for Greco-Buddhists is pretty sensible. He was called "the blue eyed barbarian"and was noted for being hairy and short-tempered, not to mention coming from a place historically known to have Greek Buddhists at the same time. Does that mean he was "white?" No. But signs point to him being a Greco-bactrian or indo-Greek and "white-ish."

Anyway there is no white race so call him what you will. Wood pile, long live Aryans, etc.

According to that map we should have like 1000 more sunshine hours that we actually have

>ethnolinguistic groups make life so much easier, i don't know why more of Veeky Forums doesn't embrace it as the best classifier.

Because Indo-Europeans occupy pretty much all skin tones.

Skin-tone is a pretty poor indicator of behavior, though. Ethno-linguistics indicates how people form thoughts and is a much better gauge of who is similar to you and who isn't

Why can't leftypol shills provide sources for their anti white bullshit?