/wowg/ World of Warcraft General

General Resources:
wowprogress.com/ (use this to determine what realm you want to make a new character on)
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

>tfw I really want to play a monk
>tfw I really like Pandaria as a region
>tfw I hate pandas

i hate myself and want to die

Summoning Pylietz

I'm rather disappointed they didn't bring back the four dragons of nightmare as world raids again for the pre-patch. It would have been very fitting given the nightmare in Legion and the dragons presence in the nightmare raid.

Where all the gobbo sluts at?

from mmo champ
>Bring the player, not the class was a reaction to the hyper regimented raid structure of Burning Crusade where buffs were party based and synergy was more important than anything else.
>The team would like to get back to a place where if you are a PuG leader, you are looking at your raid comp and saying, "We could really use a Hunter, let's look for a good hunter", rather than "Let's look for any ranged DPS, especially the flavor of the month that is 2% better and thus is the only viable one". Obviously this isn't the case literally right now, but it is what the team is thinking about and would like to move towards over the course of patches and future content.
so.... basically bring the class and not the player? fucking finally, thank you

shut the fuck up

>tfw no Khadgar bf

8th for liadrin a best

Khadgar is Medivh_________

I'm actually having a blast with the game - having had quit in Cata. These threads are fun and the guild I'm in is always full of laughs and dank memes. I hope you are all enjoying yourselves as well!

0-4 level druid first
5-9 level monk first

Who else here is a fly around dindu nuffin swoop in for a tag bull masterrace?

Nothing feels better than cucking these cucks of all their effort in killing some invader; except that is, if one of these cucks dies before the kill and then get nothing for his effort.

BULL
U
L
L

Why is healing so much fun?
>Be raiding with my guild
>Shitter keeps dying because he stands in fire all of the time
>Starts bitching about "Why r u not healing meh hurr durr"
>Thinks he's somehow more important than other healers and tanks
>stop healing him
>keeps dying over and over whilst screaming in his mic
>mfw
I now wish i had picked up healing a long time ago

Did you guys get all your nemesis achievements already?

i know, i love the treats too! some man posted a REALLY funny picture in a reply to me and i saved it, take a look. i come back hoping hell post more

mfw druid in legion

Play a Blood Elf monk if you want to be Wind Walker for top DPS or Night Elf monk if you want to be a Brewmaster for best tanking race. No real reason to roll a Panda monk even if you like them given their undertuned racials.

>Letting shitters talk

>Blizzard confirmed whatever is the best spec right now will stay the best spec

BTFO
TFO
FO
O

every fucking class will be the same spec because it wont evey get nerfed below the other specs.

Wow!

That one is really REALLY funny!

source

>get home from work
>raid with my guild
>dying because healer faggot is too busy inserting buttplug
>maintain calmness and ask healer to pay attention
>healer throws a bitchfit and refuses to heal me
>they get gkicked after the fight
>start receiving angry whispers
>go on /wowg/
>they fabricate a story
>they post an anime image

i want to play belf so i tried
but i kept seeing all these other shit races of the horde:
tauren
trolls
goblins

like i don't think i can bring myself to play with people who actually choose to play tauren.

What gives the most xp, being in a raid or in a party for invasions?

I'm really confused as to when I should be using Ironskin Brew and Purifying Brew. What kind of stagger should be maintaining throughout fights? Do I use Ironskin before every pull of mobs in dungeons and boss fights?

Class Balance and Artifacts

The team draws the line at changing the relative order of specs in the short term, via hotfix.
If Fire is way too good, rather than bringing them down to a point where they are tied with or worse than Frost and Arcane, they will take them to slightly too good still.
You shouldn't regret what you spent your Artifact Power on.
As the team looks ahead to Patch 7.1 and later in the expansion, there is more flexibility to how Artifact Power can work.
They won't keep the game imbalanced for a long period of time, but in the short term there is a lot of disruption that comes from players feeling like the time they spent powering up their artifact was a mistake.

mmo champ from gamescom

have you ever considered suicide

Tauren druid or priest?

We don't want you anyway.

out of all the races to hate on horde you pick the bro race? the fuck is wrong with you.

Just got out of work, is the Invasion XP/reset nerfed yet or do they still allow moderate fun in this game?

>he doesnt play a female worgen

If anything it just confirmed that their pet class will be OP once again with nothing stopping it.

why do you actually play a terribly designed race
it's a cow on two legs
how is that appealing to anyone
it reminds me of very young children who are like "haha it's a cow that's whacky and random" so they pick that. i would have done the same when i was 9

>apply to guild as dps balance
>get accepted
>first raid
>hey user one of our healers is missing do you mind healing?
>no, i applied as dps...
>wow your such an asshole
>gkicked

>he plays furry characters

Is cash flow back? I keep seeing it in the money logs.

you probably play a blood elf slut

racials make barely any difference

did anyone actually saw SoO coming? Like, were you surprised when they announced Garrosh as last boss of MoP?

>how is that appealing to anyone

Furries.

>clicking on Khadgar
>He starts giggling and telling me to stop tickling him
Only person with a non-rude response to constant clicking, how can someone not like him? He was even nice to Jaina and considered her a friend.

tfw no orc dick to suck

>Have too many bnet friends
>Have to squint at the huge list and scroll up and down trying to find a name when I need to message someone

Would it kill them to add a search function or something? I wish I was this much of a social butterfly IRL

Alright lad calm down now, don't want to wear it out.

but they fixed it so that you get the full amount of xp

mfw warlock in legion

>having bnet friends
kys :^)

>eat food
>gives like 1% dps buff

>add in 1 extra attack because of belf racial per 2 mins
>gives 1% dmg buff

woah game changing..

Weird the majority of people I see are belf, I rarely see any of the lesser races in groups. Demon hunters amplified it even more

He's just as bad as Thrall in terms of being a Mary sue. It'll only get worse too, people weren't sick of Thrall's bullshit until around Cata, Khadgar has another expansion of being the Deus Ex bullshitter til it gets annoying.

>Tfw no Gul'dan bf

>Mfw main orc destro lock in legion
pretty hyped

L O L

mfw shaman in legion

Did you do the 5.1 dailies? Where he went all apeshit cray cray and stole that pandaren bell or whatever?

>painstakingly level a dranei hunter to 10
>just wanted to check out survival melee hunter
>it's just as boring
i had so much fun on vanilla servers but i go onto retail and it's really very boring. hmm.

i'd resub and play on my level 80s but that would cost money and i'm scared it would be just as boring.

If you are destro you're in for a good ride. Anything else sorry for your loss.

Destro at 110 with artifact is a powerhouse. Absolute god of cleave with a resource system that will scale incredibly well(same for their retarded mastery).

Don't believe mage-posters, they are shitposting future threats.

Don't talk about my husbando like that, he's perfect!

>Honor Point system
>8 loses in a row but still get the points to grab your gear
>Mark of Honor system
>8 loses in a row and you get nothing

Warm memo that if you can't have fun in BGs, you should get some grape juice.

no, I didn't play pandaria, I'm just curious whether blizz made it obvious or not and people were geniunely mind-blown, because I think I'd be pretty blown off by it.

>mfw someone keyboard turns and walks 360 degrees away from me

>mfw paladin in legion

they announced him as last boss before the fucking expansion launched so yeah it was obvious

Fuck off you underage meme spewer

But there will be honor points from losses to fuel your PvP levels.

Never thought I'd say this, but I like Khadgar.

He makes me want to make a mage.

seriously? that's pretty fucking retarded and a huge let down

>harpoon onto a squishy and give them the hot mongoose dick
I like this.

>pvp gear
>When pve gear is not only easier to obtain but better

>mary sue
>loses to Guldan and couldn't stop the burning legion from coming to Azeroth

Assuming you're a progression guild, it can help make the difference.

lol just kidding, go tauren monk named kungcow or moortalkowbat for huge ass spinning crane kick radius instead.

>mfw hunter in legion

remove taurenposters

>tfw warlock

Why is this okay in 2016?

what is your favourite race user

>playing female tauren
Fuck off, mom, stop ruining my /wowg/.

>shits out literally any mcguffin he needs to or you need in general whenever presented a serious problem.
>Zero faults at all, zero mistakes, zero bad qualities
Just saying he is a few toes over the line at this point.
cool as a cucumber though

Who is ready for arena teams composed of only 3 male orcs
My dick :3

>tfw Demon Hunter in Legion

did you shitters forget about DKs in Wrath or the rest of the entire game's lifetime?

>Click on Jaina
>KNOWLEDGE IS POWER RAAARGH
>Click on Khadgar second
>Knowledge is power, but using it wisely is the key.

the best one

i wanna fuck your mom dude

If you turn 360 degrees you would be facing the direction you started in.

i will accept this but i am still mad that you would hate on the cows

That's the problem
I can't find a damn off hand for my Holy Pally, nothing drops from the Legion Boxes that fixes that, and the only ones that match that item lvl without raiding are the Pvp ones

So human I guess