/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #517

Summer trip edition

>Schedule for August:
7/31 - 8/8 - A Slice of Summer
8/8 - 8/15 - Rise of the Beasts (All Four Celestials Rerun)
8/16 - 8/22 - Cerberus and Fenrir Showdown (Reruns)
8/23 - 8/30 - Guild War
8/31 - 9/8 - Scenario Event
Start of September - Lord of Vermilion Collab

7/15 - 8/31 - Swimsuit Characters
8/18 - 9/5 - 12 Million/Summer Celebration Part Three (Magnafest, 1/2 Off Story Quests, 1.5x EXP/RP, Daily Memeroll and 120 Gems, Other Stuff)
Sometime this Year (Hopefully) - UI Improvement (Skill Queue, Ougi Skip, etc.)

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
granblue-wiki.com/index.php?title=FAQ

>Mega Pastebin (Updated) - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dhc6szKUGAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder to thank your cuteposters.

Reminder to protect Kumuyu with your entire life.

I love Magisa!

God I love Apolla.

I'd ticket her given the chance, but I'm not sure who I would take out of my Dark Team

Yeah I know, but I'm at a point where I don't care.

I'm dead inside.

I wish you were too.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Dhc6szKUGAY
What the fuck. What's the point of collecting butter knives now

>you will never go on a date with Lennah, meeting at the shopping district, the girl already eagerly waiting for you as you arrive, as she takes your hand in hers and guides you through the stores, entering in some of them to check some plushies, or a cute dress, when you settle on a big fluffy teddy bear which you promptly gift her, her grateful expression making it all worth it. Nor will you take her to a small, yet cozy and homely flower shop, much to her delight, as she checks on the variety of daisies, roses and tulips that cross all color spectrums, but you take special attention to an unconspicuous white lily, which you gently place on the side of her hair, completing an already perfect picture. Her bashful face, as she cutely grasps the teddy bear, melts your heart and warms your soul, assuring you that you've found your special someone, the person you want to stand by for the rest of your life.

I CANNOT TAKE THIS ANYMORE

The RNG god himself.

Xth for indifferent handjobs

I want to cum in his tights

Don't worry, I already am.

>you will never
stopped reading there. fucking retard autist post

>40/30/32/30k hp
Wew lad.

Congratulations on pulling RNG the Character.

She's the sexiest girl. Strong, loyal and with massive daddy issues, literally perfect.

Every Legfest I considering sparking for her. If they ever make a summer version I'm out hundreds of dollars for sure.

Legfes tomorrow! Get ready!

The fact that you're never going to have as many 4* bows as that guy.

Legfest in 5 minutes. Be prepared!

cog

>That doesn't seem very efficient desu

It's efficient when that one element MVPs everything for free.

Legfes right now! New players start now!

Black Knight's body is pretty good. Too bad about her face and attitude, though.

She is a pretty good backline. I know I would use her as backline for the utility. It's just that dark is way overloaded and even a good character like her gets trivialized. I really wish she could be another color, many other colors would kill for someone like her.

Goddess wife

Imagine his HP when fighting celestials

Too bad about her voice, you mean.

Well, legfest is over. How were your hauls everyone?

>I really wish she could be another color,

bit racist

I sparked Rosetta and pulled a Korwa. Good haul!

ZETA!

You guys are faggots, her voice, face and attitude get me rock hard.

Best waifu in the game.

Please stop falsifying Legfest, it's not funny.

Who are the best backline characters? I know Sophia is one.

>tfw you will never have this grid
How many fenrir bow do you have? :^)

Fuck off.

Please stop ruining Lennah with your autism.

one.
i dont play water. but hell. i have a great wetsquad. might as well help them out when i can

>falsifying

I bet you missed it, didn't you?

Just pulled Zooey, should I stick with axes or start clawmemeing it?

>Can't find an account with both Zooey and Anchira
C'mon guys, I'm desperate for my waifus.

>Water Nebu
Why? What does nebu even do in itself?

>watch her fate episode on nico2
You faggots really fall for this limited bullshit quite easily. There are better brown waifus in this game.

Tend to agree on this.

Would be my waifu of choice were Lennah not to exist. She is also easier to write stories for, Lennah ones are starting to run dry since her attitude doesn't lead to much conflict. Conflict is pretty good for storytelling

Eugen has instant ougi if your team would full chain burst but someone died. In general, utility and revives all make for good backlines. So Erica and Elize, for example. Clears such as Lennah are also valuable since there are many multi-target ougi that kill someone, leave the rest of the team weak, and put some sort of debuff.

Read up.

I will say her voice got better after going through her SHOCK.

>you accidentally fused away your 3* rusted bow

Time for more baha runs I guess..

Does oliver replica boost as much as oliver?

Name them BITCH

NEMONEMONEMONEMONEMONE

>cruising through the main story, everything is easy peasy
>get to Malice
>'Immune to all debuffs, heals 200k HP a turn, chucks out debuffs and is a three headed cunt'

What the fuck is this? I could literally auto through everything before this but this fucking tree is harder than a hard raid boss. Why did the difficulty just multiply by ten?

Barowa is pretty cool, at least. Go look in the SR tier list's last section on notable Rs if you want to know why he's actually known.

waa

dat gunslinger though.

Too bad bullets are a pain to grind.

Zoi is cuter.

HAI!

Dumb meme girl doesn't know how to say anything else.

They're both pretty cute

>the new magnas come with separate renown points that you only get from the new bosses

Just play a class that doesn't rely on debuffs like Holy Saber, bring a dispel, and she's easy peasy.

I like cute girls, who are the cutest girls of /gbfg/

>wah I can easily avoid a post but I can't help but reading it every time, getting pissed off and start calling names

There is literally a filter on Veeky Forums. If you really don't like my posts, filter them. Stop being such a prick.

Everyone who hasn't farmed a fenrir pool and water nebuchad by now is a complete idiot.

Please, I beg you. Don't give HRT any funny ideas.

>people actually think the new magna weapons will be useful and affect the element balance in any way

NEMONEMONEMONEMONE

i love you lennah poster

Alternatively stop being such a massive faggot.

I am not sure if you were supposed to beat it
IIRC it still finished the quest for some reason

Shut the fuck up.

Why must brown waifus fight? They're all excellent. Look at these cuties.

HAI!

>anyone wasting their time reading this bullshit.
I only come here because I have autism.

Nice HP but really but a useless fucking build. That damage is terrible.

I wish I was Zoey in that erun sandwich.

They already said they were going to make the other main elements stronger in relation to wind, how will they do that if not by new and better weapons?

ネモネモネモネモネモネモネ

One of these things is not like the other.

>bring a dispel

Welp. Time to unlock Bishop I guess.

Huh. I always withdraw when it's clear I'm out of my depth. I guess I can try losing? It's only 10 stamina.

Nemone was a mistake.

That is literally the best thing about Fenrir Bow. The fact that the majority of people who can't stop talking about it will never have more than 1.

If you're honestly scared of Waterfags in an MVP race because of Fenrir Bows then you might as well just be scared of whales and never enter multi-person raids again.

What a pain in the ass this was

They say lots of things. That doesn't mean they're true or that Cygames understand the basics of their game enough to balance the elements even if they wanted to.

You got that far into the story without leveling bishop?

>152521268
Here is your free (You)

>kind, brown onee-san
Nemone was one of the best things to happen to GBF. What are you talking about?

Delicious erun sandwich. Too bad I don't have Melleau.

Yeah, Zoi isn't an attacker.

Nemoneposters are worse than Clarisseposters and Vampyposters put together.

>tfw the only brown waifu you have is a contender for the title of worst Earth SSR

Yeah, Zooey is Dark and the other two waifus are Earth.

I want to RAPE Eustace

So I just started, do I ever need to make an account? All I've done so far is kill the hydra and when do I roll for characters?

>terrible damage
>party hitting 200~300k auto with full buff/debuff
??

>So I just started
Ignore your account and try again during legfest.

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning

Zooey isn't an erun.

Don't start until legfest. Legfest is 2-3 days at end of month.

>her skirt is falling down
This shit is 11/10