Official upcoming events schedule: idolmaster.jp/schedule/index.php
Streaming music: shijou.moe/imas-radio
CG material translation archive: pastebin.com/jf7CiTya
CG discography archive: pastebin.com/fX7fpxrU
ML material translation archive: pastebin.com/3yynKCtQ
ML discography archive: pastebin.com/jtCYhgrA

New here? Question about the games? Check out the FAQ and Resource Links:
pastebin.com/icRtaLvv
Please check the archive of materials if you're looking for something older, or check the most recent news post for newer things.

Ongoing:
May 6th to August 28th: iM@S Platinum Stars theme for PS4 releases (free for a limited time)

Upcoming:
August 24th: Cinderella Girls 3rdLIVE BDs
August 25th: Platinum Stars DLC Catalog 2
August 25th: Cinderella Project Minichu and Love Laika Anastasia figure
August 28th: Talk/Mini-Live with Mirai, Sayoko, Fuka, Matsuri, Konomi, and Megumi's VAs
August 29th: Makoto Kikuchi's Birthday
August 31st: STARLIGHT MASTER 05 Junjou Midnight Densetsu
August 31st: SideM 2nd Anniversary Disc 02
September 1st: Wild Wind Girl volume 1 (+CD)
September 7th: THE@TER ACTIVITIES 01
September 9th: Kotori Otonashi's Birthday
September 21st: PLATINUM MASTER 02 Bokutachi no Resistance
September 21st: Million Live Backstage volume 2
September 24th: Million Live Anthology volume 3
September ???: Love Laika Minami figure

Latest news posts: +

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GwVfMB2czEY
tieba.baidu.com/p/4737630432
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=GOODS-00109284
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=GOODS-00109280
pastebin.com/Ewbt70WS
pastebin.com/WwQfuDqe
a.pomf.cat/swokhr.mp3
pastebin.com/HpQC5nRZ
live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv272180262
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29488469
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29488793
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29489084
youtube.com/watch?v=Mo5adWrJZoI
pastebin.com/ZHpF4bNk
youtube.com/watch?v=BswLM049dvg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know
I find it strange that the CG Cafe has never been added to "ongoing"

don't believe in chie's lies

believe in momoka

News post.

PART 1 OF 2

Platinum Stars was featured in an episode of "Imagine Nation", which aired on NHK WORLD TV on 8/16 and is narrated entirely in English: youtube.com/watch?v=GwVfMB2czEY
New SS commus have been uploaded:
>Sanae 04, Arisu 04:
>Arisu [Near to You]:
New SS commus have been subbed:
>Miyako 01, Haruna 04, Mahiro 02, Natsumi 01:
>Miku 02, Miku 03, Miku 04:
Scans of the CG Visual Fanbook have surfaced on Baidu: tieba.baidu.com/p/4737630432
New CG T-shirts for Nana and Uzuki are now available on Amiami:
>Nana: amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=GOODS-00109284
>Uzuki: amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=GOODS-00109280
Latest ML cards update (8/21): New ML Next Prologue episodes have been subbed (enable CC):
>Tsubasa (Lv. 2), Iori (Lv. 2), Mirai (Lv. 2):
New ML Next Prologue episodes have been uploaded:
>Azusa (Lv. 2), Hibiki (Lv. 2), Hinata (Lv. 2), Kana (Lv. 2), Noriko (Lv. 2):
New ML Next Prologue episodes have been translated:
>Azusa (Lv. 2): pastebin.com/Ewbt70WS
>Hibiki (Lv. 2): pastebin.com/WwQfuDqe
Kana's ML 2016 birthday live guests were Shizuka, Mirai, and Iku (now with a picture this time): The drama track from "ST@RTING LINE 04 High x Joker" featuring High x Joker and Beit has been translated: a.pomf.cat/swokhr.mp3 (drama) + pastebin.com/HpQC5nRZ

(cont.)

I believe in Basa's change, even if I don't want to believe.

Nothing ever goes into the ongoing section
Not even things that are currently ongoing
Events, DL lives, campaigns, elections, the casting thing for the CG 3rd live, etc.

PART 2 OF 2

The "We are all DRE@MERS!!" stream aired on 8/20 at 8 PM JST: live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv272180262
Summary of announcements from the "We are all DRE@MERS!!" stream: + + >Dates and prices of all BDs for the ML 3rd Live Tour "BELIEVE MY DRE@M" have been confirmed. Furthermore, the special video on each BD will be the LTD release event for each region.
>The ML 4th Live "TH@NK YOU for SMILE!!" is now confirmed to be 3 days long, and will run from 3/10 to 3/12.
>A special separate live Million Radio program "ミリラジ まえのり!!" has been announced, and will air every week starting on 9/29. The show will rotate through all 37 ML VAs, and the first episode will feature Abe Rika (Makabe's VA), Suwa Ayaka (Matsuri's VA), and Fujii Yukiyo (Megumi's VA).
>A new CD series "LIVE THE@TER FORWARD" has been announced. LTF 01 will release on 12/7, LTF 02 will release on 1/11, and LTF 03 will release on 2/8.
The "We are all DRE@MERS!!" stream has also been reuploaded:
>Part 1: nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29488469
>Part 2: nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29488793
>Part 3: nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29489084
A 20-minute BD digest for the ML 3rd Live Tour at Nagoya has been uploaded: youtube.com/watch?v=Mo5adWrJZoI

PREVIOUS: + + + REQUESTS (old): pastebin.com/ZHpF4bNk

You believe, but do you understand?

The user that normally does OPs doesn't like to get called out on being incompetent please delete this post before it hurts his feelings.

Rin is my wife.
I am forever in love with her.

I do not.

>The user that normally does OPs
There is no such thing.

BELIEVE IN THE CHIE
EVERYONE IS SAFE

Except Randy Orton, poor Randy

Fuck I love snow bunnies

There definitely is a guy who normally does them lately. He's cropped up a lot when there have been issues with the OP and gotten really defensive.

If there's stuff missing from the Ongoing section, then just reply to the OP with what's missing so it can get added next thread. That's how the Upcoming section gets updated.
(No, I'm not the OP.)

Seff failed us. Just like Chie.

>There definitely is a guy who normally does them lately
No, there isn't.
I make threads all the time, but I never update the OP. I only update it if I see a reply to the OP mentioning something that needs to be updated.

If you want the OP updated, make a direct reply to the OP, listing what you want updated.

Good, good.

the month ended as a Bullet Club month (Omega with the G1, Cole with the ROH title, Styles over Cena and Balor with the ugly title), I love it

Reminder that /@/ is a group effort.
Danketsu.

/@/ is one guy with many voices in his head.

I wonder if there's really any point in updating the ongoing section every week? It's not like people care.

not really, since OP is 4-5 anons that never update the OP

Randy Orton?

But The Club didn't get the tag title

Not them but there isn't a point for the majority of people but I can see it helping a few. One of those things where it might not be worth the effort but you'll never know.

Which idols are they going to choose for Tokyo 2020?

Miku. Hatsune.

You want a serious answer?
Isn't it most likely going to be AKB?

>try to quickly find an in-game Snow Wings video on Google
>come across this instead youtube.com/watch?v=BswLM049dvg
How about this video is full of shit? Is that a meme?

For merchandise-related stuff, for people that anticipate releases or need to prepare their financial anus for upcoming purchases, yes, there is a point to the upcoming section.

I mean they had Mario, Tsubasa and Pacman today

The "Ongoing" and "Upcoming" parts of the OP are worthless. I'd be shocked if even 3 people bother to read it every new thread.

>Is that a meme?
Yes. Check the channel.

user, that account is literally a meme.

It's an alright meme too

I skip it because it has retarded shit like birthdays.

It's silvagunner

>upcoming
I said ongoing. I'm aware of the purpose of the upcoming section.

All of the characters there today were huge icons.
Mario, Hello Kitty, Pac-Man, Doraemon.
If they're going to choose idols on
>open up the channel
>the channel trailer plays
>about a minute in Go My Way drops
I don't get it
Is the joke of the channel just a bunch of a random songs

For most people who frequent the thread there's no point in checking. It hardly ever gets updated and even then when it's something major the thread talks about it. It's really people for non regular /@/ lurkers who sometimes aren't up to date on a lot of things.

Would be less need to have it in the OP if we had a good archive site with like a tracker of these things.

don't make remember that, fucking american celebrities ruining everything

Yeah, I misread that.

As far as ongoing, well...I guess it's good to have it there for people who have their head stuck up their asses on particular extended-period events, where their interest is applicable. Not like there are very many of them throughout a year in the first place anyway.

Go do your homework you little shit

Shiki I hug you.

>For merchandise-related stuff, for people that anticipate releases or need to prepare their financial anus for upcoming purchases, yes, there is a point to the upcoming section.
Anyone interested in buying that shit knows when it's getting released, or at least knows where to go to find that information.

You'd be surprised at how few people realize there's a buyfag thread on /a/ or that Wonfes is a thing.

P-chan~

It's a meme.

Homework is lame.

Why is Go My Way a meme

Miku you're sexual

Even so, I'd argue the effort to keep it updated and the inevitable whining that plague the early goings of new threads when an OP fails to do so far outweigh any benefits it may bring to the few people who need to be spoonfed this type of information.

Do you ever worry about the girl you want to be voiced the most not getting the voice you expect?

No because all of MLs are voiced.

That's more of a problem of people complaining about it rather than it just being added to the next thread. It's not like we're going to run out of threads and have no chance to update the next OP.

Yes.

No because all of the girls I care about are already voiced
The only two unvoiced girls I care about are someone who is practically guaranteed a shit voice and another who is a huge literally who

No, I have faith that Scamco will do what's right.

Mostly.

Except Sora.

I wonder what Sora's voice would sound like.

Seira will never get voiced so I don't have to worry about this.

No since the girls I want to get voiced never will.

No, because I've already accepted it.

Not anymore since my remaining unvoiced favourites will probably never be voiced.

Before, had a small moment in Shiny Numbers where I wasn't sure if they picked right, but it turned out right quickly.

>someone who is practically guaranteed a shit voice
Mind saying who this is? Pretty curious.

Like an older, deeper Arisa.

I wanted Koume to get voiced, she did, and it was perfect for her.
Same thing happened with Takumi and Ryo.
So no, if my current favorite unvoiced were to ever get a voice I have complete and total faith in Scamco.
Then I remember that Chie is voiced poorkyand my faith drops by like 3%. Then again she's garbage so I guess it fits.

The voice I imagine her having almost certainly won't happen, so not really.

>Mind saying who this is? Pretty curious.

Oh. Makes sense.

For some reason I always imagine Sora having a really nasal voice.

Kind reminder that if you have anger issues and get mad easily, please keep it to yourself. Idols are browsing this thread and you typing out your rage makes them upset.

I want to be a part of Fred's fuwafuwa time.

>Idols are browsing this thread and you typing out your rage makes them upset.
They aren't real faglord

Woops wrong image.

>Idols are browsing this thread and you typing out your rage makes them upset.
What a bunch of slackers, they have jobs to do. Actually, what are they doing here? They can't even read english or are real, for that matter

Asuka looks fat as hell.

>they have jobs to do
Idols don't really have much to do outside of practice sessions.

Yo Nina, if you're reading this I want you to know that I'm coming for you. And when I do I'm gonna headpat you like there's no tomorrow.

But they're still not real.

Neither are you but you don't see me constantly reminding you of that.

Yeah, man, good, lie to a little kid, why don't you. Breaking their hearts sure sounds like a great idea, specially when their parents neglect them all the time.

Years of neglect forged Nina's heart into pure titanium. Nothing anyone can do here will ever hurt her because she no longer is capable of feeling anything.

Nina confirmed to get a collab with David Guetta next?

I'm installing cookie monster viruses on your mainframe gibsons, f34r m3, the 1337 m4c h4x0r.

I also like Kurumi, and have got to agree.

It'd take one hell of a voice actress to make the constant whining and "Produsher" lisp even nominally endearing.

k luv u 2 bebe

So what's this event or thing going on from 8/22 - 9/2? Just getting 50 jewels each day?

Mika you get headpats

Kurumi was the first and only SR I got from a a gacha ticket in the mobage.
The drinks I got for selling her on the idol market allowed me to get a sexy Kanade.

Are you sure it wasn't forged into pure Dragonforce, the hardest metal known to man?

It's Chihiro's way of bullying those who didn't get the event SR. Tomorrow is the turn for those who failed to get SR Syoko or Kaede.

Looks like Fumika is donning the Robe of Gokai Yellow once again for an upcoming crossover special with the Furry Sentai.

I'm honestly surprised that Junya Ikeda (Gokai Silver) didn't end up in Side-Homo though. Considering that just like Mao Ichimichi, he's also started a career in voice acting for anime.

>I'm honestly surprised that Junya Ikeda (Gokai Silver) didn't end up in Side-Homo though

Apparently, he's already part of the more popular Male Idolshit franchise, Ensemble Stars.

Although it's not like an actor/actress is strictly limited to only be part of only one idolshit series. I dunno, does Ensemble Stars do lives?

Tell me about Shiho

Why does she phone

Any CG girls who I really wanted voiced are already voiced, and it's not like the unvoiced left that I like are second-rate favorability, but it's not as though they've been given big relevancy by Banco Namdai anyway, like Seira and Yuuki. So even though I want them voiced, I highly doubt they'll actually get voiced anytime soon, or at all. But I'll eat my dick if they do.

I've been surprised and satisfied for the VAs chosen for my favorite now-voiced idols, so I'm waiting for that streak to end, though it's looking nice so far.

What the fuck, they're both fat.

She is really into Pokemon Go.

Tsubasa needs a nap.