QOL mods:
pastebin.com/WeKUygSf

Wiki:
starbounder.org/Starbound_Wiki

Item ID Repository:
starbounditems.herokuapp.com/

Serverlist:
pastebin.com/8TNruA0p

Server Points of Interest Sheet: (finding /sbg/ on various servers)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eaPqQC4u3LnlMdP_RAGxAFCJLYZ0ZcO1XTDpOWA9EBk/edit?usp=sharing

Zinc's Discord
discord.gg/Tk9wpth

Previous thread:

first for glitch

First for RIP server

Would eating out Avians give you salmonella?

Looks like I finally found a use for my female Gasbag crewmate named Blue.

I'll pop by to help rebuild when I can, assuming it's the same location/after I finish this tedious starter quest shit.

>rebuild
Unless you can go back in time, you can't undo the fact that normies will regularly visit the area and likely other areas in the star system. Goombah Veil is compromised.

First for having a hardmode Blight mod.

Yeah, sure. I'll try to get the entire thing in one glorious high-res screenshot.

Right now I'm doing some experimenting on my own server to see how ridiculous I can go with the planetwiping before the server spontaneously explodes.

Actually I meant for the new server.

Smelly, dumb, birdfucking scum.

you mean the server that was designated at the backup in case something like this happened? Just read the google doc and make sure you know what you're getting into when you join a server. I'm looking at you, Sundowner, Gameunity is strictly no mods.

Reminder that humans can, and will stomp every other pleb race.

what about clientside stuff like instant craft or hunger on casul?

I think you'll get an asses mismash.

mod for mashing asses when?

Don't forget the great tits too.

Funfact: I was the victim.

Funfact: nobody gives a shit about your drama you faggot.

You weren't supposed to respond you goddamn retard. Can't you do anything right?

>spelunking
>fall down to death
>alt tab due to rage
>game crashes
>open up game again
>my items are back

ayy lmao

y no liek birbs?

>unironically posting filthy frank

Birds are disgusting, cloacas are disgusting. You get it?

>You get it?
What are you implying?

I'm implying birds are unlovable, unfuckable, gross shits that only belong on a dinner plate after being dipped in batter and fried.

>Talks about birds
>Posts an owl

>Owls aren't birds
...?

Why do you keep posting random ass birds?

Damn, this thing is huge. Couldn't get it in one 4k screenshot. Did I get everything?

What the hell am I looking at? Looks really dissapointing and boring to be honest. Hope to god this 01 colony is early building phase.

Upper end of the left side elevator.

Show us your superior builds, user :^)

Where do you farm T6 equipment?

I vaguely remember someone mentioning the moon and am highly confused because of that, I thought the moon only has erchius deposits and ghosts, nothing else

Moon + Flesh Tenant = T10 weapons from quests.

T6: Build a colony on magma ocean, scorched, or volcanic planet. Do quests.
T10: Build a colony on a fuel moon without touching the fuel so no ghosts spawn.

Flesh tenants (summoned from flesh biome furniture) have a 20% chance of dropping a weapon during rent.

That was supposed to be the Agaran menace.

Reason for all the abandoned apex labs, wiped out by the Agarans.

Apparently the concept of a fungus zombie plague made by greenfinger trying to "improve" Florans was too dark so it was abandoned.

Somewhere, out there amongst the stars, a group of Hylotl peace missionaries fiddle with their radio and attempt to contact home. They have no luck, just like the last time, and the time before, and the time before that. Outside of their cave, the entrance of which they've disguised with a net of branches and leaves, strange noises can be heard. Unusual, garbled chattering; an alien language, unknown to the Universal Linguistics Database. The automated translators fail to parse the chattering, but the Hylotl know. 'Find them,' the voices are saying. 'Find the fish people.'

The Hylotl are down to their last ration pack now. They ran out of bandages days ago, after Kawaski slipped down a cliff and needed patching up. He recovered, but they're in a bad way now. Hungry, thirsty, cold, warmed only by the campfire they dare not light until they're sure the creatures outside are gone.

Agarans, they are called. Named by Greenfinger, of course. What creature isn't these days? The Agarans are plants - the Hylotl knew this coming to the planet, they knew the risks, the suspicion the Agarans regard them with, their unknown connection to the Florans. But the Agarans have been peaceful until now. Sure, they've been cropping up more and more around the galaxy; spreading, spore-like, although nobody has ever seen them engage in space travel.

Of course, the Hylotl sent their peace missionaries to make contact, to understand this strange, mushroom-like species. To guide them down the right path, to distance them from the vile Florans. But here, on this remote planet, the Agarans proved just as menacing as any other murderous plant.

The missionaries encountered the first group standing around a towering monolith made of plant matter. They were chanting, singing, dancing. The smell of blood and fire lingered on the air. Blindly, arrogantly, the missionaries approached. The Agarans stared at them, then began to jabber in that strange, unknown language. Then, seemingly as if commanded by a silent voice, they began to attack.

The missionaries - or what remains of them anyway - huddle together in the cave. The spores are spreading. Outside, the voices are growing louder. There's a rustling, then nothing. One of the missionaries breathes a sigh of relief, and then the camouflage is torn away from the cave entrance, and the Agarans stand there, murder in their mushroom eyes.

'Go,' one of the older missionaries whispers to Coralgrower. 'You're still young, strong. You can make it. We'll hold them off. Go.'

'Go and warn the universe about the Agaran menace.'

Coralgrower flees, charging through the dark cave, trying to ignore the sounds of battle behind her. Trying to ignore those voices, those sounds, and then... that strange, growling sound, not like a creature at all, but the sounds of something taking root, growing, spreading, filling the mouth of the cave, chasing her down, down, down the dark tunnel, the scent of sap and oak dancing just behind her, out of sight.

Coralgrower does not stop running until she reaches open ground, and teleports up to the ship. She knows the others are lost. Her heart still racing, her breath still ragged, Coralgrower sits in the captain's chair and makes the jump.
>Enraged Koala: Added
>Cheerful Giraffe: Removed
Why?

>"too dark"
Yet a fucking tentacle monster that kills MILLIONS of people and destroy's an entire planet for no fucking reason is perfectly acceptable? Fuck you Chucklefuck. They don't even attempt to make anything cool and evil.

Do crew members respawn?

On the ship.

>too dark
This is just speculation, trying to put a motive on something with no proof at all.

We also don't know if the Greenfinger was involved in this or even why or what the Agaran were actually doing. There was even the possibility they were somehow (trying) to help the Floran.

Isn't Greenfinger what they call the smart Floran guards now? There's one guard in each settlement with a crazy looking crown, and I think they call those guys Greenfinger.

Greenfinger used to be THE leader of Floran. It was retconned to be a tribe leader's title.

Village chiefs I think.

They also removed the whole drysap addiction plotline and floran drysap prisons from the florans.
>Floran : Drysssap. Greenfinger sssay it gateway sssap.

What, you havent filled the hole i made yet? I even have some mats before logging out.

And yet the drysap dispensers are still in the game.

Where are they though?

>millions
Billions
Try again

Okay billions, but does that really make a difference? All dead to some stupid shit and that isn't considered "too dark"?

Why do you keep posting that stupid picture? At least I have the decency to avoid oversaturating the board.

So that's where the apex mutants are actually from.

>Yet a fucking tentacle monster that kills MILLIONS of people and destroy's an entire planet for no fucking reason is perfectly acceptable?
This, they have some really fucking stupid people working at that company.

So I decided to start a new project, and for the text I'm going to be using the SGA. Here's a teaser before the whole thing is done.
Chucklefuck and their obvious bastardization of the SGA can fuck off.

That image captures the failure of a certain game with the classic JUST face.

i pirated but im lonely wat do

The hell is the SGA

ah okay
also
>no man's sky randomly generated animals
>generates one that's only sole purpose is to lure niggers to their doom.

It actually pains me to say No Man's Sky is actually shittier than Starbound. Like god damn that triple A funding all pissed away on pre-alpha garbage. Starbound is fixable with mods, No Man's buy isn't.

That webm isn't the same without the sound.

Sorry m8, the only one I saved. It's pretty amazing hoe mych ass this game sucked. I especially loved how two players already "found" eachother on release day, proving that this piece of shit has no multiplayer.

Do all crew members wear the protectorate uniform?

Yes. Unless you get a tailor, you can then change their uniform to whatever you're wearing.

No, you can't assign specific uniforms to specific crew.

That's pretty much the vibe I've been getting.

When I first saw No Man's Sky I thought "Oh this looks like a promising first step they just need to add in a bunch of shit and keep shit refined."

Except. Shit didn't end up refined and they couldn't add much else to game so they artificially extended it so the core, basic, and enjoyable elements (and main reason for getting the game) had been moved more towards the middle to stretch out gameplay.

At a $60 price point it's fucking pathetic.

I've got a few crew members that wear their desert clothing instead.

The Standard Galactic Alphabet.
The most well known example of it AFAIK is Commander Keen.

Does Earth's Finest leave anything behind in your configuration or anything? I realized I valued my crew's original headgear more than expanded capabilities and removed the mod and reverted my storage folder to one that didn't have the mod.

Are recruits supposed to automatically put on your uniform even if they're not part of your crew? And how do you get your crew to wander around the ship, they're all just clustered around my teleporter.

NW Wing done.

>And how do you get your crew to wander around the ship, they're all just clustered around my teleporter.
A variety of stuff, 3 per crew helped on my ship.
Chairs, standing security consoles, arcade machines, radios (the old hylotl radio works best - does not need to be turned on, put one on each table in the "mess hall" and most of the crew will go there), the club music stereo, toilets, sinks, beds all have NPC interacts so they move the crew away from the teleporter. Gongs, bongos, pianos work but they're annoyingly noisy). Crew also seem to like atomic furnaces.

Is it the meme museum? The museum of the dankest of memes?

No pepes.

>tfw pirated game
>tfw no friends for multiplayer anyway

just join sb.grayles.net or sb.gameunity.tv, or maybe one of the modded servers in the pastebin

Finally found an asteroid biome over a moon. It was 2500 tiles up. Going to build a spaceport - colony here.

Memes will probably get their own hall.
Pepes are going into a special room later.

nth for I want to marry Leadhead and live a comfy life with him in his castle!

how on free version

you can still join any dedicated server if you pirate starbound.

i won't fit in, i never fit in

Do people still play on grayles after tripfaggotry and pubbie invasion?

rate my attempt at a comfy bunker

It wants to be comfy but it just isn't, fampai~

fampai
added to filter

???

filter
added to filter

Can I do the Ruin mission again? I only have 25 brain blocks. Not nearly enough to build a moon space station

Can you die from falling off the map on asteroid biomes

I think so. Asteroid biomes have a ceiling too that you can't move past, though it doesn't kill you.

Yes.

Pubbies invaded?

"Invaded" Might have been the wrong word, but someone said an admin told the pubbies the coords.

Huh. Moon gravity means a sprinkler will reach 110 (54 on either side of a 2 tile wide sprinkler) wide farm area, if the drops are allowed to reach up to 28 tiles high.

Just put them under a 6 wide stretch of dirt. Keeps colonists and animals from blocking it and looks a million times better.

Going to try it. Not sure if it'd work on a moon considering the gravity messing with the sprinkler's aim.

me on the right part of the left

That's how I do it on my moonbase, works like a charm.

Got a screenshot? Going to take me a few hours to finish this fake asteroid I'm building my space station in.

GUYS
GRAYLES 01 IS FUCKING GONE
WHAT HAPPENED OVERNIGHT

Mariel happened, some idiot told him where it was minutes later the place was destroyed.