What is Veeky Forums's opinion on subcompact sedans? Picked up a 15' Sonic recently

What is Veeky Forums's opinion on subcompact sedans? Picked up a 15' Sonic recently

>GM
>girls car
You dun goofed

>gm

Someones real happy with b8 pics tonight

they do their job

pretty reliable and simple, and decent looking, but the interior is really mcdonalds plastic.

I'd rather buy a sonic than a yaris/certified corolla to be honest, they've got more character than the bland gray mush that most toyotas are.

>this assblasted

>Picked up a 15' Sonic recently
Is it the 1.4L Turbo?
Does it have the 6 speed manual?

If the answer to both questions is no, you dun goofed.

If you said yes to both. Congratulations! Enjoy your fun, safe, reliable, and relatively quick econobox.

Ignore most of the meme posters here who hate GM because it's cool to. The Sonic is a great car. The 1.8L engine is trash though. Even on the Sonic forums, everyone who got the 1.8L wishes they'd paid for the 1.4L Turbo instead.

>Picked up a 15' Sonic recently

my condolences

You could have gotten
>iA or Fiesta for fun
>FiST for shit tons of fun
> Fit for practicality and mild fun
But instead you choose some Opel/Daewoo piece of GM garbage
Also
> sedans
> posts hatch

The Sonic is more fun and faster than the Fiesta or the iA for the price. the iA is better equipped for the price than the Sonic or Fiesta though.

The Fiesta ST is fast but a Fiat 500 Abarth, while slower, is a LOT more fun than the ST.

Also, show me anywhere in the world where the Sonic was sold as a Daewoo
>protip: you can't. Daewoo was killed off in 2010

>Mazda 2

1.4 L turbo in auto (its all they had)

I was debating between the sonic and a cruze (close family friends own a Cadillac dealership, so we shop GM)

Sonic was way nicer small feature wise because it was an LTZ compared to the LT Cruze.

pretty sure every brand has crashed on a racetrack before you tool

I've got a 1.4t 2012 RS Cruze, I love it but its slow. Ive got an intake, coilovers, a tune, and its a perfect daily. The fan base is pretty shitty but modded a bit it's not ugly.

And a muffler delete of course :^)

decent enough I suppose.

Mazda 2 isn't sold in Murika anymore. If you want one, Scion iA is your only choice.

I wish my back seat was roomier. :(

>he bought a chevy
>his car takes longer than 8 second to reach 60
>"What a dumb cuck"

>Mazda 2 isn't sold in Murika anymore. If you want one, Scion iA is your only choice.
>If you want one

>yfw Sonic Turbo does 0-60 in 7.9 seconds with a good driver and the 6 speed manual.

>it costs less than 100k

wow. what a gold digging cunt.

>tfw 1.4t 6 speed cruze can get 6.7 with bolt ons

>slower than a fiesta and focus
Wow, GM really is shit.

>same holds true for the Sonic
7.9 is bone stock.

>Comparing the performance ST models to mid-range commuter cars
>fair in any way
pick one.

But it doesn't cost me anything. :)

You could've been less of a faggot and gotten a Honda Fit instead.

sure is samefag in here

>The Sonic is more fun and faster than the Fiesta or the iA for the price.

>still 14 posters ITT since

bored, alphonse? no friends?

>People aren't allowed to engage in conversation

>implying conversation
This just degenerated into meme-spewing and bench-racing. There's no conversation here.

your greentexting really gives it away

>This conversation doesn't consisnt of a topic that I approve of, therefore it is not actually a conversation

>Implying

no ones actually conversing. just spewing memes and shit they once heard on a Mongolian cartoon site.

spotted the booty-bothered GM fanboy

>literally a later model Daewoo Kalos
gud jerb OP

I like the Sonic more.

That's the chevy aveo

The abarth 500 is like a go kart, true, but reviewers and critics claim the FiST is a more fun drive. Now I don't have a lot of experience in hundreds of cars like those guys do, but even I thought the FiST was way more fun than the abarth 500, hitch is why I bought a FiST. Really wish it had a sexy exhaust note like the abarth does though.

OP, if you like the car, then I'm glad you're happy. Just don't expect to be quicker than most of the other hot hatches out there.

I looked it up because I didn't know, but the base model Fiesta reaches 0-60 less than half a second slower than the Turbo Sonic.

Fucking.
Lol.

So is the Sonic