/moe/ Moege General #4

Totally not yakuza edition.

This general is for the discussion of moege visual novels.

Please read the following rules before posting:
>Both translated and untranslated eroge are allowed, as long as they contain moe and discussion is centered on the moe aspects.
>No meta discussion of e-celebs is allowed. Try to keep translation discussion and critique to a minimum.
>No flaming, bullying, EOP/JOP shitposting, or general negativity allowed. Discussion of Japanese language learning belongs in either the Daily Japanese Thread in /a/ or in /int/.

Kindly talk about waifus appropriately to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/v16560
vndb.org/v194
vndb.org/c17848
vndb.org/c20880
vndb.org/v13841
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw no yakuza loli to sit on my face

? Surely you don't mean Maya given that she's obviously not a loli?

Is yuzu soft a moege?

A moege company.

No, they're a company that makes moege.

But Muririn and Kobuichi are both pretty cute

Godammit OP you totally spoiled Maya's route, I totally would never have figured out she was yakuza weren't for this post

What relationship provides the most moe and why is it imoutos

I'm telling you, cakes who fawn all over the MC is where it's at.

>expired goods
Hell no. A heroine that's older than 13 is as good as dead.

おやすみ

Remember, /moe/, when you ASSUME you make an ASS out of U and ME.

Any moege with cockstuffing scenes?

That is a disgusting fetish and is not moe at all.

fake catgirls

Dead. Maybe it's time to merge back into /vn/.

>he wants to go back
i don't know what the fuck is going on or why the hell you split from /vn/ but i have faith in you user, i'm sure your autism can push this general forward into the future

That would be some long-ass ear hair.

Imouto is the best trope that Japan ever created. Thanks Japan, thanks Abe.

Maybe when we start taking 4 days to hit bump limit and it's a noticable struggle to keep it from dying.

I go to more dead generals desu, the Civ gen is even dedder than this.

The school uniform in Noble Works was fucking awful
They looked like gameshow hosts

Koiken Otome's was much worse.

Source? She's a qt

They didn't even look that rich desu

Don't even talk to me unless there are frills all over your uniform

Saint David's uniform >>> Kashinomori's uniform

My nigga

>that slender figure
Literal perfection

vndb.org/v16560

Pic related should have been a heroine.

Faster than Rance general

Abe and LDP in general want to curb "harmful" influences in VNs like incest or loli

Why is she not sitting on my face?

She would dirty her butt, sitting on someone as filthy as you.

I love this beautiful bitch.

Her transformation into full-dere towards the end was very moe. A good girl

How on earth can you call a parasite moe?

Vampires are scum.

Wow, take it back
She gets energy from semen you loser

So she's no better than a lowly succubus?

Stake the bitch and become a man, not cattle for some mutant.

Rather, she likes blood of course but semen is a fine replacement as well iirc.

Isn't Libra supposed to be getting released soon?

Is there a competent translator on that? Never heard of lvxero.

Everything is unheard of until you hear of it.

tl/e-celeb talk goes on /vn/

I was just curious about the translation since I haven't been keeping up with it, the OP says we can do that in small amounts. And I didn't mention any e-celebs.

All that Rewrite talk last thread, and no one mentioned chihaya, is she truly worst girl?

Should I read Kanon? Please explain past a yes or a no.

If you bored and have enough spare that go and read, if not than watch anime since its fairy faithful to the game.

Nah, no Rewrite girl is worst. I don't like her, but she is a cute baka at the least

It's the progenitor of modern nakige and moege and has been copied to death ever since. There's nothing special about it anymore and pretty much every aspect in it can be found in later VNs done better and with better art. But if you feel like it then go ahead, the old school late-90's feel may have its own charm.

Read Air instead, it's by far a better story.

It's not bad, it has pacing issues (like most Key VNs 2bh), but if you're looking for feels, you'll get them. Just keep in mind that it will be quite different from recent titles, and not necessarily in a bad way.

All I know is that Mitarashi Club does doujins of the hot aunt frequently. Prime wanking material.

This is also true. I actually liked Air more than both Clannad and Kanon.

>air
>clannad
>kanon
>moege

What are some actual moege from the early 00's?

vndb.org/v194
Check the artist for lulz.

Da Capo.

vndb.org/c17848
vndb.org/c20880

>same VA
welp

I think we're being a bit flexible on 'moe' content here, but nonetheless all those titles have a lot of content you associate with moege, and there's a lot of focus on the girls and cute things. I think it's fair enough game.

Yes? and? Are you also going to say Sakura no Uta is not moege?

If there's one thing that I hate more than plotges, it's plotges that pretend they are moeges.

Though some plotge makers are going in the different direction for a change; everyone thought minori's Natsuzora no Perseus would be a plotge but it turned out to be a nukige

Can the same be said about the D.C. series?

Are you one of those people that think moege can't touch on deep topics or have a plot?

Yeah, even if DC1 is kind of boring. They were standard-setters for their time and their influence is still heavily felt today.

DC2 & DC3 still hold a really special place in my heart.

No. I have no issue with them if they're upfront about it. I was shitposting in the original post.

But shit like Koikake is what sinks companies.

I bought D.C. on the psp but the white font on the light backgrounds are killing me. It literally caused me to stop reading it. Wtf come on man. How can big companies get little shit like that wrong. But honesty Japan has a culture of shitty ui and a lot of their vns lack basic features even today.

> But shit like Koikake is what sinks companies.
What exactly is the problem with this game?

God forbid a girl chases her dream and dumps a shitty generic male protag.

Nice try /vn/ shill.

Koikake is enjoyable outside of the shit that happens in its true route, at least. And it was an intentional troll on the writers part, who is an asshole.

The other routes were genuinely cute and were decent enough.

DC1 isn't very good so I wouldn't bother anyway. It was a landmark title for its time but it hasn't aged amazingly. DC2 is miles better and DC3 is the best Da Capo title.

Main girl dumps MC to follow her dream in the true route. Funny because if it were the other way around MC would be MC od the year all years. Otaku just can't take a good realistic story.

>dream

>moege
>realistic
I think we first need to talk about the ayy lmao eyes here.

The problem is that there's absolutely no-build up or previously foreshadowed implications of it happening. It comes absolutely out of nowhere and is essentially at odds with the rest of the route. It's also heavily implied that she never loved you and was just using the protagonist to further her own career.

Otaku over-react to retarded shit but with this context and mind and when you consider that the writer was intentionally trolling people on Twitter about it, it's pretty obvious he wrote it in last-second just to piss off people, which doesn't make for a good story.

It was a bad ending.

Please don't start that shit

>DC2 is miles better and DC3 is the best Da Capo title

I heard the stories while being stand alone were subtly interconnected, so it makes me worried to skip D.C.

>if it were the other way around MC would be MC od the year
That's objectively bullshit you /vn/ scum. Go back to your general already.

You started this /vn/ crusading in /moe/.

>I heard the stories while being stand alone were subtly interconnected, so it makes me worried to skip D.C.
There are a few nods here and there. Also re-occuring characters. I wouldn't say it's so major that you have to be pre-occupied with it.

By all means, though, finish the first one. It does have its moments.

Let's stay above general-politicking, please. No need to make a boogeyman out of /vn/.

>Only time the thread gets lively its when people are replying to the /vn/ shitposter
guys please

Im sorry for talking about a moege in moe.

Anyways I do agree it was fucked up. But people are blowing it way out of proportion. This is the last I will talk of the game for the sake of the thread. I came here to talk about D.C. anyways.

Last night was amazing, something about American timezones being awake fills the thread with shit.

Are there any moeges (that aren't nukiges) where the MC takes the virginity of the girls in the common route?

There is nothing to talk about. The last moege that get released is Koiken Otome and its dogshit.

I can only think of one.
vndb.org/v13841

Hey fuck you, I'm at work and can't really contribute

>There are a few nods here and there. Also re-occuring characters. I wouldn't say it's so major that you have to be pre-occupied with it.

I think I might just skip to D.C.2 in that case, D.C.3 has some of the cutist designs, maybe I should go for that one first? Charles is adorable.

There's nothing for (You) to talk about, you mean. We talked about plenty yesterday, and it wasn't just Rewrite.

If you have nothing to contribute don't contribute at all.

I was going to say Koikuma but I guess that's basically just nukige.

> I think I might just skip to D.C.2
Read catgirl's route at least, it's very good.

DC2 has some great girls like Anzu, Otome, and Yume. So definitely read it first.

Charles is best DC3

My issue is with the text on the psp version. It's WHITE text on light colored, some times even white backgrounds and it's killing my eyes, if I do any it's going to be tamaki.

Just download PC version, what the problem?

I just love the art in 3. Everything is so much more refined. Anyways I'm out, if it let myself post here all day I won't get around to reading either.

I want to read the version I actually own and spent money on?

This reminds me of nothing but ohayou faces

Not a moege, but the MC fucks one of the heroines in the first few minutes of Amatsutsumi.

Not him but I got used to the dated art fairly quickly. It isn't too bad, really. Easy to look past it when there's a wide variety of expressions and sprite variants.