I love Sakura!

>cuck OP

>azura's "infamous" cancerous/retarded fanbase
>literally never see any azurafags in the general

? ? ?

explain

>Marry Camilla.
>Sophie's paralogue opens.

They come out of the woodwork from time to time.

its a meme ya dip

BIG sister

>none are new IPs
Is this some new meta shitposting tactic where you shitpost in your own thread or something.

>butthurt Shitzuracucks deflecting the blame again

KEK

>upset Shitfloracucks deflecting the blame again

Kek.

Anti-Azurafags are more obnoxious than Azurafags and have been for a good while.

More like cuck sister.

This. Honestly what do you really expect from Shitzuracucks?

This. I didn't want to bring it up because I knew they would try to call me out and deflect but it's the truth.

You can easily spot Azurafags because they are always shitposting on other popular waifus, they are still salty that other girls are a lot more lovable and popular than their shitfu

t. Butthurt Azura Fag

t. triggered Shitzuracuck

playing fates for the first time. which class has the most stylish animations?

>Post timers
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

probably Basara
It's not that great of a class to stay in but its at least fun to watch

Go fuck yourself, Shitzuracuck. Stop trying to pretend you even care about the game. You are damaging this general.

Thanks for proving my point, shitposter-kun

Nobody even brought her up.

Just accept the fact that nobody likes you, nobody likes your shitty garbage waifu, and that you are a disgrace. Then things will proceed

POST SEVERA!

Yeah, fuck him for talking about the game!

Yeah just like nobody brought up Flora until someone criticises Azura for her stupidity in Fates

Please just get a trip so I can filter you

>Azurafags complain about bullying.
>Walk around with giant signs that say KICK ME

Sure, it's !RHAJATxdtU

He's not actually talking about the game. He's fucking shitposting, just a diversion tactic to get people to try and stop talking about and rightfully slamming his terrible wife.

>Shitvera
Fuck off cuck.

Uhh maybe you shouldn't deliberately poke them with a stick if you don't get want to get bite back The victim complex goes both ways

I like Hana

Kazehana is cute!

She's ok

Stop trying to deflect, Shitzuracuckfag

Nobody likes you. Don't you get it?

>detractors are SHOOK
>SEETHING
>they're just waiting for shitzuracucks to post something, anything they can be called out for
>thread died for nearly three minutes as they constantly hit update, waiting for something to pop up

Hello Florafags

How do you cope with the fact that your waifu has more fanart with the only man she love? Do you feel just as bad as Scarletfags?

>see more people accusing others of being azurafags like it's the /feg/ equivalent to being a nazi than I do actual azurafags

I don't get it.

Stop bothering, Shitzuracuck. You fucking lost.

It's called shitposting. I wouldn't be surprised if it's Drill at this point.

FUCKING WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW NOBODY EVEN MENTIONED FLORA LITERALLY NOBODY

PRESS CTRL + F "FLORA"

NOBODY

LITERALLY NOBODY

NOBODY BROUGHT HER UP

WHY ARE YOU TRYING THIS

WE WONT FALL FOR IT

YOU LOST

YOU GOT B T F O

GET OVER IT

GO BACK TO YOUR CORNER

J U S T DEAL WITH IT.

This to be honest. Azurafags are literal garbage.

Nice try, Florafag. How does Jakob's cum taste like?

This triggers the waterfags.

vocaroo.com/i/s1GGCVYVreYG

vocaroo.com/i/s0J8PvLxJ90J

vocaroo.com/i/s0r3p2qGi519

for fun desu

I honestly thought that was Mamui from the thumbnail

Made me chuckle/10

Saved for future waifu wars

>Bobby becomes a shitposter.mp4

>Wanted to give Scarlet a happy ending
>Hana was 2cute
>Married her instead
>Now Scarlet will be all alone, warming the bench with Rinkah and Hayato because Rhajat must not be born

At least you didn't waifu the garbage known as Shitzura.

its really amazing how one minute the general can be fired up and arguing over the most stupid inconsequential literally-does-not-matter shit and then the next... back to being a ghost town, whoooosh

>Dooming Leil to a lifetime of unhappiness and jealousy because she's a terrible dancer and singer

Slow and Water definitely have a fantastic support though. Though to be fair, he has great supports with almost everyone, even girls with terrible supports like Camilla and Peri.

Uhh, who said we were going to pick up Shitlel, tough guy?

But I did in Revelations, user.

Though she was more of a bonus, I wanted my Matt Mercer son.

I'm sure if you could s rank Forrest it would be to have Kamui take responsibility for snapping and raping him.

Solel is shit anyways so who cares desu?

>shitposters bore themselves easily; likely don't even remember half the things they posted this morning
More news at 11

Shit waifu and bony ass.

>even girls with terrible supports like Camilla
Literal lie.

>Not leaving him for the bandits and letting Leo adopt instead

Leo is easily one of the most bro-tier characters in Fates, poor guy doesn't deserve to be burdened with such a shitty son.

I'm gonna need a source on this, please.

>Camilla supports
>Good beyond Niles, Kaze and Laslow
>Corrin bathtime
>Teasing Takumi
>Bone hole

We've already roasted shitzuracucks, do you really want to be next camillacuck? I suggest you zip your mouth and take off your kick me sign. This isn't kangaroo court.

I guess I give Laslow/Camilia a shot on my next Conquest run. Her support with Kaze was actually entertaining because it isn't all MUH KAMUI and she gets jealous over how fucking handsome and popular he is

>le shitslow has good supports meme

This meme has overstayed it's welcome. Most of them are trash.

Camilla has a fantastic support with Niles too, it expands on both of their backstories and personalities a bit.

""We""? What the fuck is this, some waifufag bully mafia? Don't tell me what to do.

WE

Not really.

Not really that support is shit. But then again all of her supports are.

ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS

WE'LL ALWAYS SAVE THE DAY

AND IF YOU THINK WE CAN'T

WE'LL ALWAYS HAVE MORE WORLDBUILDING AND LORE THAN FATES

>Hinata!Oboro
Well I'm never doing this again. Oboro flat out settles for Hinata. I feel very sad for the poor girl. I can't do that to the best 0 investment non-crustacean Hoshidan unit. Also why the flying fuck do so many birthright units have stats that don't match their class archetype?

Like that's a hard thing to do.

By "We" he means "I" and all his samefagging

>Hisame nearly always drawn with Oboro!hair

Just.

t. shitzurafag.

kill yourself Drill

>it's okay to be obnoxious because you're calling out the "real" shitposters

Someone give him a medal

t. Shitzuracuck.

t. lisa

t. Spurdo.

t. bitter mariocuck falseflagging as luigicuck to make true and honest luigibros look bad

>Luigifag trying this hard to cover up for his husbando's dark secret

Plowing Nowi's tight loli dragonpussy! Going ballsdeep and bottoming out her cute little love canal! Making her reflexively lock her slender legs around your waist! Suckling her puffy, budding nipples! Mercilessly teasing her naked clit with your fingers as you stuff her full of your cockmeat! Inducing her to cum repeatedly while wrapped around your shaft! Muffling her cries of orgasm by fucking her throat with your tongue! Stimulating her cervix directly to make her ovulate for you! Filling her to the brim with your seed! Patting her head and telling her what a sweet girl she is! Having her stroll around the Shepard's camp while dribbling your excess semen down her inner thigh!

Sleeping with lolis is a crime, user.

Wee!

>walk into your bedroom
>see this
what do

A VERY SERIOUS crime

Walk right back out and get Sumia to move her friend. I don't want to see her masturbate on her Chrom dildo.

Find Chrom

Not as serious as marrying Nah.