/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3129

Marvelous Misha Edition!

Previous thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/(KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat): pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink: writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/s/3f29ff1e7b/880186-4
youtube.com/watch?v=qruhbYlpvgM
youtube.com/watch?v=lAIGb1lfpBw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yay!

Also, goodmorning cripple-fuckers!

Seriously. What is it though?

But I'm not actually going to bed.

Also that isn't misha.

And there we go.
G'morning, dood. Ready to run?

What do you mean not Mish?

Morning to you

A short fanfic where Hisao gets a video tape from Saki of her having sex with two other dudes.

Ntr means sluts are involved so yeah. Please post that story

>A short fanfic where Hisao gets a video tape from Saki of her having sex with two other dudes.
So kinda like that scene from Jarhead, but with cripple nips instead?

Oh wow, it's too early.
Nah, my knees and feet are still done in from walking around 12 hours a day for the last 4 days. Maybe in the evening.

If I remember the scene you're talking about, then yeah that's basically it.

OP isn't Misha.

Yeah, that will do it to you, a lazy day it is!

Gotcha. Thanks for the TL;DR.

>So kinda like that scene from Jarhead
God damn I liked that film.

I always thought it was Mish...

Yo Arcinae, I actually finished your thingy.
You still around?

Themocaw I think? People only really acted harshly to it at first because it's the same guy who wrote the Saki fanroute.

Judging by the hair, I'm pretty sure that's Molly.

Goodnight fellows.
Posting new favorite sleeping pic

It is.

Fuck you!

Fuck yeah!

A-alright... I thought she just done her hair... Nevermind

I guess on that note does anyone have a Misha equivalent of this?
Are you okay?

I... think so. But you'll have to give me a few minutes to look through my Misha folder.

A little broken. But fine!

Take your time.

Yay!

Still looking.

Is there even a Mish version of that hairdo thing?

Yep.

Lilly looks squishy

She takes inspiration from Misha

Oh wow, that's pretty cute

Although she went a little over the top

CUTE!

Yeah I'm just leaving this here for when he gets back.
If Arcinae shows up, tell him his German loli request is done. Presenting: Illya in my style.

Resized to viewable levels

>That feel when you will never taste the french vanilla flavor of Lilly's lips
>That feel when you will never give a sleeping Emi a piggyback ride home
>That feel when you will never feel Rin's lips caress your hands as you feed her oranges
>That feel when you will never gaze at the stars with Shizune
>That feel when you will never wake up next to Hanako and take her into a loving embrace
>That feel when you will never feel a sleeping Misha press her soft body against you as you kiss her candy scented hair

Slightly lewd bump

Why draw something for that unthankful degenerate?

Still no Rin?

gay love

The best kind of love, apart from/ss/ love

accepting /ss/ is accepting failure

don't reply to me again

But muh gentle mommydom love

>reading furry stuff
>two females furry in last panel have pink hair+ glassess and black hair
I can't escape KS.

Both of you are loser with no life who argue over dead thread

sauce

I have awakened

Good morning KSG

mornin'

Big plans for the day, friendo?

G'morning, dood.

Continuing with moving house really, you?

Gotta get that attention any way possible.

Going to class momentarily so that I can learn to power one of the US's nuclear death machines. Rad in theory, rather dull in practice.

Where you moving to?

exhentai.org/s/3f29ff1e7b/880186-4

I constantly do the thing, but I never get anything other than the sad panda.

Trust me.
A sad panda is the best result you can get.

You never handled a sadpana before?

>You never handled a sadpana before?
I made the account, cleared cookies, logged in. Still sad fucking panda. I've done everything as I've been told several times before. It won't work for me for some reason.

Obviously it's rigged against you personally then and definitely not a mistake on your part.

Without being ironic or mean, this is a hie hint yo. Sadpanda links are a weird animal in general, but you might have to... Fix them.

Think you mean sarcastic, buddy.

Wew. Just woke up.

Looks nice! Thanks Jack!

I actually just found an extention that automated the shit with the cookies. I finally got past Sad Panda.

And boy, do I regret it. It's all dick girls and fucking furry shit. Fucking degenerates.

Morning.

Yep. You now know they were doing you a favour all this time.

I warned you Mr President.

Yeah this

Sadpanda is good if you do some tags and digging!

>heartbroken again
I'm starting to wonder if I will ever actually find love and be happy...

I don't really wanna talk about the details but just post cute things, please, I'm begging you guys. Anything to take my mind off this shit.

>I'm starting to wonder if I will ever actually find love and be happy...
You will.

>just post cute things, please
That can be arranged.

Boo hoo. Maybe if you stopped being such an emotional sack of shit you'd do better. For a place that's 100% guys you sure act awfully girly.

At least now I know. It was the not knowing that got to me.

>but just post cute things
youtube.com/watch?v=qruhbYlpvgM

Are there any differences in Rin's or Emi's routes in the leaked beta? Iirc, neither could be accessed from the leak itself.

Do you really think so? I always fuck it up.

And thanks, man.

I can't help it, I'm a literal faggot.

And you're still as bitter as ever, I see. At least some things don't change. Stay real, Patty.

Goddamn, that is adorable!

>Do you really think so?
I know so.

Also am legally obligated to post this.
youtube.com/watch?v=lAIGb1lfpBw

I am personally torn between cheering you up and kicking you in the balls ti be honest. Imma just tell you things get better in time.

How am I bitter for giving you some advice, buddy. These people enabling your emotional shortcomings aren't helping you. Quite the opposite, in fact.

>Goddamn, that is adorable!
Glad I could help.

I change the album artwork on my phone to pictures of katawas

Hey, it's those cats again! Consider your obligation fulfilled. Thankyou.

You should maybe do both! You're right, too, but I can't help but wonder how long.

You told me to stop feeling feelings! That's hardly advice. And it doesn't quite work that way.

Plus you said it really saltily, as per. But that's par for the course with you, so it's cool! I guess. Asshole.

>Consider your obligation fulfilled
Excellent.

Sure you can control your emotions. Not completely of course but you can moderate them and adjust with time. Similarly to how you choose to wallow in the sad feelings you could choose to focus on and nurture forth more constructive ones. What'd you learn? What went wrong? How can you get better? Does looking at stupid pictures of Emi help you in the long term (or at all)?

>wonder how long
Twenty five years and counting. Twenty five years of bullshit patched by short periods of joy. Never totally horrible, but rarely above the average. I felt like giving up before, but I'm still alive and kicking.

Maybe you should adjust your expectations of life? Surely you don't think everyone but you is skipping along overfloweth by joy every day.

Just consider for a second what average means and be glad you are more often above than below it.

My average may not be your average, just so you know. And I have my expectations pretty well adjusted.

Please, go be a dickhead somewhere else.

So you didn't take a moment to consider what average means did you.

Think about it like getting a brand new Mercedes. First few days, maybe the first month, it's awesome. But then suddenly driving a Mercedes is average for you and you want a Porsche. Then you might get a Porsche but soon that's your new average and so on.

Your life will always have an average and it will always feel somewhat unsatisfactory but that's just the human condition.

Did you consider what it means though? Mercedes? Porsche? Try bread. Because I remember times in my life of not having money for food.

patient gets btfo again

i missed this

>a bloo bloo i'm poor ;_;

Thought you had me cornered now didn't you? The point, which you do you all to dodge is that it's all relative. Yesterday you wanted bread but now that you have it you want some butter to put on it. If you get that you'll want some fine deli meat and so on until you're sitting teary eyed in your Porsche wishing there was more to life. Point is we all fucking do.

For the record I don't even have a car myself.

>it's all relative
>My average may not be your average
You are either really dense or completely ignorant.

>I don't even have a car myself.
>a bloo bloo i'm poor ;_;
An argument of equal value

Why do I even bother writing all these high quality posts if you dimwits make a point of misinterpreting me.

If relative is too big of a concept for you to understand just forget it. The point is that you always want more than you have and the key to being happy is to find value in your current situation.

Is this real life?

>Is this real life?
No son. Go back to bed.

Real impressive job mods, totally doing your job here.

I don't think that's the issue man, everyone knows they'll want more out everything, so that's easy to deal with. What people are having trouble with is dealing with losing something, as opposed to not gaining more man.
I don't think that question really matters man, everything happens regardless of if it's real or not.

>all these high quality posts
Now that's a good one! Haven't heard a joke this good since 2013 claimed it's valuable to community!

>The point is that you always want more than you have
This, my friend is called greed. Not average, not relative.

[[ uplifting remark about how each cripple is nice and special in their own way ]]

Why did you even come back?

It's always been crystal clear that nobody here likes you at all. Or is this some 2013-tier narcissist delusion thing?

Fine then. Glad we can find some appropriately small word that you can understand. While it's a bit of a simplification I do think you're being emotionally greedy. Sorry buddy, this is what life is. You perfectly summed it up. Mostly average, sometimes better and sometimes worse. Thinking it's going to change, or even worse that it should, is a sure-fire way to get stuck in self-pity.

You articulate well, but the bottom line is that you're a prick. Get fucked.

Lots of people like me. It's just that people who are mature enough to appreciate my posts don't go around posting about which trips they like or dislike as if anyone gives a hoot.

>you're being emotionally greedy
Where did I ever mention that I'm not accepting how things are right now for me? Please do not project yourself on me.
>Thinking it's going to change, or even worse that it should, is a sure-fire way to get stuck in self-pity.
How about 'having goals and doing your best to achieve them'? Sounds better, doesn't it?

Go, be stuck in your own self pity, stir in your shit all you want. Do not try to imprint yourself on others.

Take a wild guess

>people who are mature enough to appreciate my posts
>boo hoo no one likes me so imma call them immature
You fell really low right now