Would you ever consider buying an old YJ and painting it up like the Jurassic Park jeeps?

Would you ever consider buying an old YJ and painting it up like the Jurassic Park jeeps?

Yes.

i really thought about it

but i couldn't find one with a stick, or one that wasn't really beat the fuck up.

Theyre best to find from warmer climates and the years 92-95. Ive fund a few trolling lemonfree and craigslist but im currently a poorfag without the 5k I need to buy one

id for sure drive a free one, but im not going to waste money making one.

In JP1 I remember them driving Ford Explorers for the most part.

The most memorable JP vehicles were the Mercedes SUVs in JP2.

Been tempted to but i cant have 3 projects at the same time.

someone did just that to a CJ in my town
i want to kick him in his vagina

Sure, to my knowledge, nobody has ever done that before.

They did drive Jeeps like the ones that are posted in JP1 but I would rather do an explorer

Yes, I've thought about it on multiple occasions.

No, I'd never have enough of a use for a Wrangler. There are two dozen or so other cars I'd buy before a Wrangler.

>JP1
>driving Explorers

555-comeonnow

really? Finding one stick is an issue? whenever I see YJ's, I only ever see them in stick.

Although condition IS a big issue. they are all beat up hard, 100%, no exceptions.

jeeps in general tend to be. even ones from the 90's are usually fairly run down

honestly Id rather get a Ford explorer and give it the Jurassic park roof

i have a jdm van that has nothing to do with jurassic park and i've considered it

came here to post this

>like the Jurassic park peeps
Can you read you fucking mongoloid?

Absolutely. However YJs are generally overpriced.

Better off buying a $500 Exploder than a $5000 YJ.

but JP jeeps are green/yellow. just sticking a dumb logo does not makes them JP jeeps.

green/yellow is the explorer/visitr vehicle

tan/red are the employee/ranger vechicles