>Odyssey Skin Community Vote
smitegame.com/odyssey-skin-community-vote/

>Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
curse.com/games/smite

>FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

>/smgen/ Discord
discord.gg/0sWDnznwq6C7w9bW

The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders.

>Previous thread

1st for Wow you sure showed him

>default shit smite image
>no edition
Someone make a new thread. This one is shittier than paladins

>no edition

one job

xth for please buff my perfect waifu serqet

why do editions matter? most generals just use a meme or some unfunny joke

xth for TERRAS BIG DONKEY DICK

because they do you newfag mongoloid, if you're not going to make the op right, let someone else do it.

Yeah, you've gotta have pen somewhere but triple crit is god right now, especially now that Poison Star is a thing.

you actually don't need pen

titan's bane for towers, maybe, but that's a group and comp choice for pushing or outputting dps in fights

Basically, Devo's is a stronger transition into late-game DPS.
Bloodforge is still the most DPS lifesteal item, but it's hella expensive and you could be using that gold to go into Malice which skyrockets your DPS.

A Titan's Bane in place of Wind Demon would allow you kill a tanky Guardian 1-2 shots faster, but would not let you output as much pure DPS onto squishies and overall. The difference is minuscule, but in my opinion, Wind Demon's benefits outclass Titan's Bane.

So you should be building triple crits now? Like, say Trans, Warriors, Asi and three crits on Medusa?

triple crits are the way to go if you're planning to just output raw dps, yes.

if you watch epsilon invitational for example, though, their hunters are more likely to pick up titan's bane for pushing and being able to damage everyone on the team well because they are just that coordinated.

in casuals and ranked, you have more opportunity to be shredding the backline, which is why triple crit can work very, very well.

trans, warrior tabi, asi is the way to go on the gods that build trans which are generally ullr, neith, medusa, and chiron.

otherwise, build death's toll, warrior tabi, devourer's and into triple crit. ninja tabi after your 2nd crit item is a good transition point, but you don't have to swap it and you can grab ninja tabi earlier on gods like hou yi who have very low base attack speed.

the thing about ullr and neith, and to a lesser extent chiron and medusa, is that they can and even want to build caster, and that's a different thing entirely, though you still start with the core trans, warrior tabi, asi.

chiron and medusa can swing both ways, but ullr and neith because of their multiple damaging abilities work just as well if not better as casters.

Very detailed. Thanks. I assume Skadi and Cupid use the Devo's build then? DT - WT - Devo's - Qins - Sell DT for triple crit? (My main two hunters are Medusa and Cupid, but the other two that interest me that I'd like to learn are Skadi and Artemis)

skadi can work with trans or devo's

cupid is in an odd spot where he does have an attack speed steroid, but it's his escape, and he has two very devastating abilities. he's also in the odd spot of being not a good pick at all.

Caster Ullr is my fav build, it's so much fun to kill squishies that are hiding under their tower.

Who do you main, /smgen/? I, personally, main this little devil, because I'm obviously very good at the game.

What exactly am I supposed to build on Sol? I keep seeing people say Poly first, but wouldn't it make more sense to go AS with Demonic Grip, etc?

so is smite a case of: who ever has more types of CC,roots,slows etc is going to win no matter what because it seems the game relies to much on it

poly is never required on sol since her 2 no longer procs in-hand effects like poly

attack speed and power are what you want

build poly after rod of tahuti if at all

kawaii bastet

Kaldr

That was not me (op), and I'm almost sure I've been around longer than you.

M'lady Nox

Thanks mate.

>Attack speed
>Mage
>No Poly

What would be the fucking point with her weak ass normal attacks?

>weak ass normal attacks
are we playing the same sol here?

she has built-in fatalis and near capped attack speed with her passive.

she only has one primary ranged damaging ability with +70% scaling, excluding her ult. scaling is not strong on her.

poly only does significant damage after you get rod of tahuti. before then, it's not enough compared to what your basics can do with attack spd and power items.

I highly doubt that, kid.

What was the clan greetings message for the longest time 3 years ago?

whats the best website for builds

To find them or experiment your own? You can make your own exceptionally easily inside the game yaknow

smite guru is good for generic builds, but if you want the best or most optimal builds, look at SPL and theorycrafting

Thank you based Drybear for making her great again. I don't really have a "main" in Smite but I play mostly support and right now most of my games are on Fafnir, he is great and fun as fuck.

What is the worst clan in Smite and why is it ICCCP

But that's not JUMPZ or jcomm

>thinking I ever joined the shitty clan

Fuck off.

oh my fuck lads just had a lewd scylla dream
>watching the tele
>apparently smite made it to the big screen and me mates are in the tourny
>scylla comes up to me and sits on my lap
>she keeps squirming around and pushing her bum on my crotch
>bullocks
>start to get hard despite my best efforts to remain flaccid
>oy scylla lass you best stop it
>she feels it poking her
>she starts to grind her hips back and forth on my concealed cock while humming a tune
>I begin panting, feel myself getting ready to release
>she giggles and turns her head
>"Is everyone ready~?"
>instantly wake up
>me trousers filled with precum
what does this mean lads???

>cockblocking yourself in a dream.
You must find a GF to release all that sexual frustration.

Means you're a pedo user

You don't jerk off enough and you cum in your sleep.

Jerk off more

It means you have semi-decent taste. Nemesis is best grill and ultimate waifu material.

playing the game doesn't equal to being part of the general, you disgusting tit.

You newfags are the reason this general has reached a level comparable to that of the smite subreddit. I will restore this general back to greatness, and then we all shall enjoy actual good memes and proper futa artwork.

Says the guy defending a generic OP pic with no edition. You clearly haven't been here very long at all, you disgusting tit.

Generic OPs are better than bad, forced and unfunny memes. It might make you happy to tell yourself that you are leaving a mark in other people's lives, but here I am to tell you that "no, you are a faggot, no one cares".

Who said anything about leaving a mark you mongoloid?

Stop it Erod

>Sits on your lap
I laughed since all I could picture is a nervous user getting smooshed by a bunch of tentacle hounds.

Dogina. Not only is it pedophilia, it's bestiality as well.

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

>britbongs

>friend send invite to party
>okay sure
>play a match
>holy shit everyone is even more retarded than usual
>look up elo after
>average 1300

jesus how

Cause you've never played with Boдкa, Vodka, PyЭл and other slavs.

What the fuck is with these shitty ass chests they keep fucking dropping? Two fucking exclusives that are in like 10 different shitty chests? Do they not fucking want my money

>Loki knows the feeling of being cummed inside
How do you even make up this shit?

Do you not? I remember my first time, I didn't realize how great it would feel. I thought the fucking was the good part, but being cummed inside is amazing.

It's an Athena buys gem of iso 3rd item episode.

After buying sov, which our guan already had

No. I am not a gay.

You you took a load up your ass you would change your mind about that.

Well I'm good with just the pooping thing.

They need to remove stone of gaia from the game, fucking sick of these shitters constantly building it thinking it's a defense item

so for hades, am I stuck grinding stacks for the book and sash, or is there a non stack build that's viable?

Is Asi back in builds because of the lifesteal nerf onto Soul Eater?

Probably a build with either Dynasty Plate or Bancroft first.

It's kinda back in some build, cheap pen and AS is always valuable.

Asi is shit, people just cling to it because they can't give up the crutch of the mana from Trans and move on to the better build.

I want to _____ Bellona's _____ with my _____.

holy fuck why is ao kuang allowed fuck sake

This is getting old.

you are getting old

Yeah, I know... ;_;

Skye a shit and should be removed from the game.

No, she is a great waifu and has a place in the game. Wouldn't mind her being nerfed just a tiny bit in CB33 so she doesn't become a cancerpick.

Cassie > Skye

>win a fight
>chasing the stragglers so we can get a pheonix
>god damn fucking game crashes
> get back in soon as possible
>entire team is dead

What the fuck man

Yeah Cassie is probably the strongest character right now and has been strong as fuck for super long but Skye is a better waifu for sure.

Cassie is best waifu

This isn't smite related one bit.
Mods.

Sorry, lets back on track.

FUTA FUTA FUTA FUTA FUTA FUTA FUTA FUTA FUTA FUTA FUTA FUTA FUTA FUTA

Evie > all

>technically do good
>but not really because the other team is just shit and so are you for missing a lot of simple basics and kills

>Paladins
jesus i forgot that existed, last time i played was november, is the game still the same? does it look the same? are the maps the same?

>what does this mean lads???
That you're a pedo

Changed quite a lot since you last played.

Ullr was the only God and theirs god I played back when I was a mainfag. First diamond

>tfw two people on your team never die in assault

Looks a bit different.

Top tier is still top tier. Everyone dies faster because of increased damage output across the board, except Defenders/Brawlers, who received a boost in HP.

Ruckus is actually viable now. Maps for the most part are still shit. Mounts are now a spawn only thing.

>mounts are spawn only

when the fuck did that happen

Why are mounts even a thing in Not TF2?

You mean not overwatch. tf2 is old news.

I get it's an overwatch clone but it just has more of a cheap Tf2 feel to me .

>implying it was a bad idea
Fucking normie I swear.

Post full image

do you think smite would be better with a pay-wall and not being able to buy all the gods so shitters actually had to earn them?

Let me ask you a question

How many diamonds do you see that are garbage?

It wouldn't change a fucking thing other than shrinking the player base

Just make more favor when you win, by a large margin.

A lot more than you think. Being a diamond doesn't really mean anything, when it's as easy as being an insta-lock shitter with some determination.

I agree it'd fucked the playerbase, just thought I'd see what others think.

No, they will still unlock Loki, only play him and still be shit with him.

But Loki is meta now!

Thanks you fucking eager shitters, now we have to deal with this crap