Tfw modern car designs dont allow for hood ornaments

>tfw modern car designs dont allow for hood ornaments

>Mercedes
>Bentley
>Rolls Royce

A manufacturer can't have them now because that turns them into a lawsuit magnet due to published reports that they are harmful in mild pedestrian accidents AND that other car manufacturers have removed them because of that. Thus, to add ornaments means the manufacturer is WILLINGLY and DELIBERATELY doing this action. You say, huh. But don't forget that court cases that go for big awards need the perpetrator to do that action willingly and deliberately.

Knowing that, all the lawyers and insurance types will tell the company don't you fucking do that. It definitely increases the exposure to larger settlement fees.

they still make drills, user

>Mercedes
>Bentley
>Rolls Royce

Exceptions do not make a proof. Those are higher end cars and those are not DD cars. So your example isn't really valid.

You dealer supplied hood ornaments aren't the same as factory hood ornaments. 3rd party ornaments can be pretty gaudy. I've seen some very delicate ones and wondered if they can even stay on at 60MPH.

>Modern car designs
>Modern.
I-I meant to say daily drivers user!

Bentley and Rolls Royce as daily drivers are pretty ritzy. They wouldn't survive here. The resentment would get their cars keyed or soda flung on their car. I saw last week a fancy car had remnants of a jelly pastry thing plopped on the hood and birds were pecking at it. It's no wonder people vote for trump, there's a lot of resentment out there against the rich establishment and the voters want an outsider to shake things up.

>there's a lot of resentment out there against the rich establishment

>so we'll vote for the richest motherfucker we can get!

clarkson for prez

nice deflection retard

Eww. Is that a base model shop?

in europe they still have base models

>base model shop?
que?

we dont call them yuropoors for nothing

>Mercedes
>High end
Hows living in Somalia going for you?

>his country can't afford Mercedes taxicabs
>calls other countries poor

>Posts most base model E class I've ever seen
>2016: Still has Halogen headlights
>14 inch rims

>We arent poor! I swear!

t. the nation that STILL rides to the airport in Crown Vics

I thhink they are 15" or 16"

not even dacia has 14"

>yfw you're wrong

>harmful in mild pedestrian accidents

My state requires me to have a sharp sheet metal blade on the front of my car. They call it a license plate.

Is it angled for maximum damage?

>that's somehow a problem

What third world country do you live in?

Illinois

It is if you're mocking others about Mercedes taxis.