pastebin.com/V2VS2pqg
pastebin.com/5qaYUwQi
youtube.com/watch?v=asNtAKODq5Q
personacentral.com/shin-megami-tensei-iv-final-pre-order-bonus-list-for-japan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for Demifiend

Jack Frost General. HO~

I request the SMT hunger chart.

Do I have to follow the Triumphant Ending guide completely to max everyone's Fate level?

>Who are you? What do manchildren like you want from me?
>Yes/No

Is demon negotiation in Apocalypse better than in IV?

>that feel when life has no purpose
what is the dao

77 9th for Nanashi

Onii-chan~

There is something I want you to do for me.

There is a guide for the Triumphant route? I would imagine so if it nets you all characters. If not, it is a bad guide.

Yeah, the one in the Tips and Tricks pastebin.

Ok I see it. It looks like a Fates guide to get all the characters to atleast 4. You need to follow this to be able to get the ending, yes. Thanks for pointing me to this. I was searching for a Fates guide. I assume the order of the selected choices are the same for RB so it should work for both games.

Get this shit out of here and let a real woman pass through

I like what i'm seeing.

Me too.

Slut.

I'm starting the Triangulum portion of Record Breaker.

Anything I should know about it before ramming headfirst into it?

They can't keep getting away with it.

>tfw get Anti-Most on a demon and keep spreading that shit to other demons in subsequent fusions

Max out Yamatos, Alcors and Miyako social link. Thats about it.

>not adding the how to giten to the op

pastebin.com/V2VS2pqg

Why

Remove beadman

Giten user here.

After I beat the game, I'm going to update the User Defined Names list. For now, here's the latest version of the pastebin:
pastebin.com/5qaYUwQi

How fucking alignments even works in Final?
Is this about invisible point all over again or what?

I'll end it thus!

>getting Rss over Nulls and Rfs
pleb

No.

My demons are a bit different!

Why is she so ugly and stupid? I want to play SMT IV again just to kill her.

So its all about strightforward choice of your route then?

When will be fight the true avatar of the Great Will?

>I want to play SMT IV again just to kill her.
She won't let you, failure as a human.

Yes.

Stop posting photos of my wife.

Sort of, but not really. All the routes are accessed by simply accepting the offer from the route rep and all the routes are always available. There is, however, an invisible "Shounen MC/Edgelord" meter, that "punishes" you if you are inconsistent.

If you are an Edgelord and side with Danu, Dagda will delete all your demons. If you are a Shounen MC and side Dagda, Navarre will destroy your items.

I killed her twice already, I can do it again.
Make me.

I know SMTIV is pretty good, but how does it compare to DeSu2? I've been playing Record Breaker on a binge lately and I'm really enjoying the characters, the story and the demon fusing, but after 80 hours or so I'd like to try other SMT's I haven't played, and I never liked the characters from Overclocked much. Also, do i need to play IV before Final? Can I summon Alice both in 4 and in Final?

Playing SMT IV as my first SMT outside of Persona right now

It's pretty fun and the combat is good, but outside of memes the characters are kind of bland and I KEEP GETTING FUCKING LOST IN TOKYO REEEEEEEE

>Fighting the Lay Line Dragon in DeSu2

This is the most cancerous piece of shit I have ever seen

>I killed her twice already
Stop spreading lies.

SMT x Neptunia

>If you are an Edgelord and side with Danu, Dagda will delete all your demons. If you are a Shounen MC and side Dagda, Navarre will destroy your items.

Ebin

Isabeau slit her own throat.

I got lost in Tokyo a lot too

Miyako a top cute but Otome still the best in my heart.

P.s. Ronaldo still a top fag

So techically she killed herself, not you, retard.

Fuck, you're right. I'll go White then.

youtube.com/watch?v=asNtAKODq5Q

How the fuck do I murder Jimenez?!
their isnt enough luster candy in the world for this fight

git gud

I literally do the most damage by just having the MC and Alice out. Jimeneze spams his gun attack which Alice fucking deflects and its always 2000+ damage, shit's hilarious.

>MC and Alice
>most damage

Space Marine does jack shit. He just sits in the corner and jacks off while some mexican tries to shoot a white girl.

Atlus employee here.
IV and IVA: The Animation just went into productions, studio A-1, how does it make you feel?

Use Rangda and other Phys Repel demons.
Have a Tetrakarn user if necessary.

>Rangda
I'm actually trying to recruit her as we speak.

i dont believe you
AND WHY JAPAN GOT A LOT OF COOL SHIT WITH IV A AND WE ONLY HAVE SOME SHITTY MEDALS?

What they've got?

So 3 dollars budget garbage confirmed?

They've done some shit in P3 movies as far as I concern and the last of them was a fucking kino. If they will improve their shitty combat animation - it can be AOTY easily, I want to believe you.

>fighting Alcor
>heals 820 per battle
>Oh, great
>Bufudyne 'cause my demon can't piece his null phys
>ALCOR GETS FROZEN
>MISSES ALL 3 TURNS
>USE MULTI-STRIKE, 3K DAMAGE
>Extra Turn
>Do it again
>Win

Oh my goodness I have never cheesed a boss so hard before

Any videos of the fiends in SMT IV Apocalypse?

>luster candy
Vastly overrated

personacentral.com/shin-megami-tensei-iv-final-pre-order-bonus-list-for-japan/

Well in Overclocked I remember tanking all the day 8th Yuzu bosses and draining them out of mp because I was a shitter.

>not simply using Almighty spells

What do magatamas taste like

Rocks.

what do rocks taste like

a little dirty and hard.

How hard?
Can you break one with your hands, tough guy?

Just beat DeSu2 for the first time

Should I remove the exp limit or the demon fuse limit? Which one is more important?

What does the demon fuse limit even mean? Does it mean I can fuse a Lv. 73 demon at level 1 if I wanted to?

>Does it mean I can fuse a Lv. 73 demon at level 1 if I wanted to?

Yes. This matters far more than exp limit.

Any way to remove Alice's Ultimate Hit skill in DeSu2?

Also:
Megidolaon/HolyDance/Drain
RepelPhys/Anti-almighty/Victory Cry?

Alright cool thanks

devil summoner when

>Drain
>Victory Cry
Get something useful instead.

Will we ever get fast as fuck combat like Soul Hackers again?
I want a megaten game wtih Soul Hackers gameplay mixed in with P1/P2 story

Nice meme website website

Hey guys I'm playing Raidou 2 and I want to know my alignment. How can I check and see what my alignment is?

The bestr

I think you spin to show it. Clockwise for law. It doesn't matter though. All the endings are near identical, and if you want chaos you just answer everything chaos. The only actual difference is like one boss in the last area. The endings themselves don't make you look very aligned at all.

Ah. Okay thank you

I think SMT4 is quite a bit worse than Devil Survivor but it does have some charm as a classic style RPG.

The plot in SMT4 is absolute trash though. Somehow worse than DeSu2

Alice is in 4. Don't know about Final.

You don't need to play 4 before Final. Yes it branches off 4 but it changes so much it may as well be a parallel universe. 4 wasn't exactly a storytelling juggernaut to begin with.

What plot? All the plot is in the first and last 10% of the game, and a little i the middle when you meet the black samurai.

>can't kill her in the neutral route
This is the main reason I haven't bothered with neutral, to be honest. Not that replaying the game is boring or the side quest spam to clear it. Just that we can't kill mangaslut.

>last 10%
>any plot at all

Okay so I murdered the shit out of Jimenez but now Mem thundercunt Aleph is kicking my ass. I'm planning on trying to save up enough macca and just summon a bunch of high end demons to just wreck her.

See you in 6-7 hours.

use exp/macca cheats to speed up the grinding process.

I have played SMTIV, Persona 1, 3, and 4. But I've already purchased copies of Nocturne, Strange Journey, Devil Survivor 1 and 2, and Soulhackers so I think I got way ahead of myself but is there any wrong order to play these games in? Like are there definite games I should avoid? I know Persona Q isn't loved.

Any order is fine. I would say to not play nocturne until after at least one other mainline, but Iv qualifies, and you already played it.

Well a friend of mine suggested I start them all because they're very different and play the one that feels best to me and I made it to my first infamous matador encounter but I was enjoying it I don't think the mechanical side of things are way over my head I honestly have a harder time in Devil Survivor because of the character movement mechanic. I think I got stuck at the windego? I believe it was called.