What's the worst car your favourite manufacturer ever built?

What's the worst car your favourite manufacturer ever built?

pic related

Easymode

>implying a futuristic tech demo is even close to these abominations

Fair

its not the worst
its the worst looking
the worst would be the 2 series MPV

This. Or this one.

At least its a damn combustion engine!

Damn, beat me to it.

This isnt as nearly as bad as the i3.

The i3 is at least right wheel drive and is somewhat original. That one is just another wagon with a BMW badge. And it's FF.

1,000% wrong

Meant to say van.
>twingo
>bad
Oh and this.

What's so bad about the Prius?

The new one looks like a retarded spaceship

Do the looks alone make it the worst car Toyota has ever manufactured?

I don't know, I have no opinion on Priuses other than the new one looks like shit. I wasn't the guy that posted the Prius.

Makes me wish I never watched Wakfu since I'm getting a weird boner
The majority that owns them and the fuckery of the design

not a bad car but you preffer the FF grand tourer to a small citadine electric car ? you're retarded
they're ugly but not bad
agreed
it has not use but still not bad
AHAHAHAHA the twingo is the worst renault ever made ? ever heard of the vel satis ? or better the modus ?

>meme machine
>ever bad

my mom owns a 2014 prius, and while it looks semi autistic, its amazing as a dd for people with lots of driving in their lives. its not a fun car to drive, but it gets amazing gas millage and has been insanely reliable, at least in my moms case. whenever ive talked to her about it she says shes never had an issue.

agreed i got one for 2 years and it wasn't bad

Behold the Honda That's.

just why

I thought it was ugly as fuck when I first saw one, but then it kinda grew on me the back looks nice

arnt you glad that all of them broken down by now

Did someone say part out?

>just why
Boomers.

The answer is always Boomers.

Subaru Casablanca.
It just has a stupid name, I'm sure it's an alright car otherwise.

You'll be pleased to know that it wasn't actually a Cadillac, just a rebadged Opel/Vauxhall.

SSR is ok
HHR is cancer.

PT Cruiser.

that looks sick, yo

If at least had a V6 engine in it...

Some of them fell on their backs, too.

same goes for the Casablanca I'd say, it's a stupid name and it looks retarded but it's probably just as good as a normal Impreza. The G3X is worse than that.

Also:
The Fiat Qubo, which is so terrible that I can't even be bothered to look for a picture of it. Instead, have a Bitter Mokka, another stupid car of a manufacturer I like a lot.

>yfw €44k for an Opel Mokka with a bodykit

we know but it stillmakes me sad that the company with reputation, history and heritage put their badge on this crap and it got even worse becouse this is my personal pick

At least that one was an Opel and not a fucking Craprolet.

>amazing
>penalty box
>torture to spend time in
>dat fuel economy tho
well shit

The official car of "She just got a new Mercedes for her grad present!"
Probably worse than even the C-class coupe everyone hates.

Front wheel drive in a "luxury" Mercedes..I don't know who you are anymore...And yes I know about the A class that US never got, but I tend to like to rope that in with the Unimog, G-Class professional, Zetros, Vario, Sprinter, the cars designed for utility over luxury...At least the A doesn't pretend it's luxurious.

Seriously, I've sat in a CLA and it's all just a cheap facade.. I can't believe that the same company who made my 124 also pumps out the CLA. Shame.

tfw you meant to change the picture to a CLA but were originally going to talk about the C class sport coupe, and forgot to upload the pic of the CLA.

Everything Opel makes is a huge fucking joke. Their cars are the laughingstock of German automobiles and pretty much the worst shit of all time in Europe. Their only saving grace was that they're extremely cheap, a car you buy brand new and then discard when its time is up, which is like two years or 20k km, whichever comes first.
Nowadays they aren't even cheap anymore, so they have no fucking excuse anymore.

I'll never buy a Mercedes again. Never. Glad I paid for the extra warranty, it needed all of it.

don't know what yall niggas complainin about

>inb4 niggerwhat

rebadges suck

I love Scion and this things looks but goddamn is it a huge piece of shit.

Acura: Beak TLX
Bentley: They're all the same fucking car
BMW: MINI
Buick: Everything
Cadillac: Whatever that faggot shit with the deactivating cylinders was, followed by the rest of their 1990s lineup
Chrysler: Everything
Dodge: Everything
FIAT: Everything
GMC: 2013 Acadia
Honda: Ridgeline
Jeep: Cherokee crossover
Mercedes: C230, anything after 2007
Mitsubishi: FWD Lancer from the early 2000s
Nissan: Everything after Renault bought it
Porsche: Macan
Toyota: Tie between the Echo and the MR-S
VW: Everything

No. Even the worst type r is far from the worst honda.

what in the actual fuck

Niggerwhat

The interior was really nice.

I've always kinda wanted one with a blower kit

>posts Cadillac Catera
>doesn't post Cadillac Cimarron

>Maryland plates
WTF. Did he illegally import a Fiat Multipla? Why?

it's photoshopped user