Are there any cars worth getting for less than $1500 or so? I already have a shitty automatic daily driver...

are there any cars worth getting for less than $1500 or so? I already have a shitty automatic daily driver. I just want something somewhat fun with a manual transmission. I'm starting college soon, and that's why I don't want to commit to a more expensive car.

Other urls found in this thread:

altoona.craigslist.org
altoona.craigslist.org/cto/5621284293.html
altoona.craigslist.org/cto/5599179244.html
altoona.craigslist.org/cto/5624496737.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shameless self bump

Corolla

GM BTFO!!!

You can find a Fiero fr under a grand. I found one locally for like $400

The civic is the answer

I'm not asking anyone to look for me, but this is my local Craigslist
altoona.craigslist.org

Other than having a manual transmission, would a civic be any more enjoyable than my current car? I have a 98 Dodge Stratus

Honestly, I don't understand how people think lap times make any difference. Oh, my GTR goes faster on the track than your Corvette by a couple seconds, or even a couple minutes? Who gives a shit. A fast car is a fast car, and if my car can go nice and quick, I can enjoy the ride. No need to compare the sizes of your dicks; that's faggotry.

Volvo T5 in either sedan or wagon form will get you a surprisingly quick vehicle for about $1500. No manual for those though.

Also what car is that? Some pre E100 carolla?

>this assmad

Joke's on you; I don't even drive a Corvette OR a GTR. I have considered getting a Miata or a Mustang, though.

>samefagging this hard

Yes. Hondas are also a breeze to work on which would make learning to do your own work an enjoyable experience

GM BTFO!!!

>thinking I samefag just because of the timing

user, people are going to defend their cars because they take offense to people who don't worship their car, like if a woman laughs at their dick size. I honestly don't care if a car is a couple seconds slower than another car, if both are fast.

What a sad life you live. No one cares.

>this assmad

Forgot to add: by the same token, a woman won't care if your dick is a millimeter shorter than another dick, as long as you can perform in bed.

See, this shit is what I'm talking about. "Hey, look! My car is faster than yours by a second on the track!" Like a second or two on the track makes a difference.

Got my turbo volvo for 1500 then a grand or so to upgrade turbo plus supporting mods. They come in manual if you get lucky and find one

civic crx is a good option

fun to drive, pretty spaceous and cheap to maintain.

>NO! IT'S NOT FAIR!!!
BTFO!!!!

Even this argument is better than comparing lap times that only have a couple second difference. I actually respect this user more.

BTFO!!!

Like I said, I don't drive a Corvette. Your argument is invalid.

Also a better argument that "Bro, my car beat yours by 2 seconds on the track."

BTFO!!!

altoona.craigslist.org/cto/5621284293.html
maybe you can check the car out and talk him down

altoona.craigslist.org/cto/5599179244.html

uh bruh, there's not much worth it in your area

No, I don't drive a Corvette. If you think being 5 mph slower than a 150 mph car makes a difference, and being 2 seconds slower on the track is worse, you are a retard.

RACEBROS BTFO for thinking a Corvette/GM driver is being BTFO

>NO! IT'S NOT FAIR!!!

I second this. Get a 88 HF, lightest and best if you want to swap down the line.

"NO! IT'S NOT FAIR!"

I JUST SAID, FUCKFACE. NOT A CORVETTE OWNER. PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I RACE WITH A CORVETTE. NOW GO SOMEWHERE ELSE, TROLL.

I'M NOT A CORVETTE OWNER.

LEARN TO READ AND QUIT TROLLING.

BTFO!!!

You can get a mustang with a manual transmission for less than $1500, won't exactly be in good shape but any mustang will be a lot more fun to drive than a '99 stratus.

>feeding a troll this fucking hard

good god just stop

assmad gm fangirl spotted

I just sold my nice newer commuter for $11k and am massively tempted to scoop up some cheap beater to keep the salt off my pristine 3rd gen 4runner. So far I've found a '88 Camry with a 5spd and clean body for $800 and a corolla alltrac wagon for $700 (also 5spd) with 240k miles. I guess I just love old Jap stuff, and Toyota in particular. Op something like that, or maybe a well worn maxima could be a good choice.

altoona.craigslist.org/cto/5624496737.html

How is this? I'm not sure what's going on with the hood, but it looks like a good deal

Bump

Nissan Sentra with the 2.5 engine. That's an engine good enough to pull a bigger Altima in that small car.

When hooked up to manual trans that engine Hauls ass like no other small car. It's a 2.5 Ffs.

Im a student and i just bought an Ford Focus mk1 1.8 for 1.4k€ and it was in a really good shape. I drove some cars already and i'd say that the Ford Focus mk1 (talking of the European ) is pretty fun to drive and it has a solid engine according To My fathers focus which has run like 280k kilometers.

Burns more oil than Iraqis in Kuwait

The precats disintegrate and destroy the engine though Second most unreliable Sentra to date

If you aren't a retard you should be checking your oil every few days anyway. Keeping a quart in the trunk and topping it off isn't hard to do user