World of Warcraft General - /wowg/

OFFICIAL FILTER LISTS that you can use to make WoW General Great Again.

Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/5MZkpRsN

Comments:
pastebin.com/KqvtKf82

Filenames:
pastebin.com/P4af3QiE

Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/GjEZ3Txj

As always, add to and prune these lists as necessary so we can keep this general on topic instead of letting avatarfags and shitposters ruin this general.
/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

General Resources:
pastebin.com/zPXmmmvC
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/S4dvt1A7
youtube.com/watch?v=B8NOJa2DwIs
youtube.com/watch?v=_tMXQvp3cBY
strawpoll.me/11054311
youtube.com/watch?v=3TVJu1f4xd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pastebin.com/S4dvt1A7
pastebin.com/S4dvt1A7
pastebin.com/S4dvt1A7

youtube.com/watch?v=B8NOJa2DwIs

Summoning Pylietz

Is Ralph such an emotional faggot because she is a cboy and it's the woman side of her that takes over when she's "slighted" in anyway?

OC

>tfw no Khadgar bf

Agreed, it's such a small thing but completely puts me off Destro to the point of considering switching to Arcane Mage, since Arcane Charges are vaguely similar to Embers.

>it's like giving Rogues a 50% chance to get a combo point
Except for Destro, that's 15% on Immolate, 30% if you score a crit. I'd begrudgingly take a 50%.

Also, I really miss the Conflag proc to make Chaos Bolt cast faster. I don't know, it just feels like they removed some of the nuances from Destro. Demo is more fun now but doesn't feel impactful somehow.

>no presence switching means you can't dps as blood without drawing aggro
Why does Activision hate fun?

Someone TLDR this ralph situation

please also PLEASE tell me this is ralph retort

Where all the gobbo sluts at?

Tfw no Gul'dan bf

>that person right there believes he is s good son and that his actions aren't selfish and that he makes the world better
And he is defending himself when I call him delusional xD

POST YOU ARE FACE WHEN THEN FORMER HOOKER / CURRENT CBOY DOGFUCKER GOT ETERNALLY BTFO

>mfw

This retarded drama is hilarious

I can't TLDR it, everything is so perfect that it's like a fine wine that's been simmering for almost a year

is this like one of those fuckscapes

>Tfw used to think Ralph was an annoying shit but now I like him and think Bearfart is a faggot

>Tfw no DH Mistress

>Bearheart adds Ralph because no one else will
>tries to be his friend
>Ralph becomes INSANELY clingy and gets aggresive that Bearheart plays with other people
>Insults him and tries to hurt him right to his face for 3 months
>Bearheart puts up with it and still tries to be his friend
>Eventually it gets to be too much and Bearheart removes him
>Ralph has been shitposting here for 4 days straight saying what a terrible person Bearheart is and no one should talk to him
>Bearheart posts logs of Ralph typing walls upon walls of text sperging out
>Ralph denies all this by saying everyone but him is delusional

He did me a favor and posted some autism logs like I asked. I think he's pretty nice.

Have you tried not being such an autist?

Bear ignored Ralph.
Ralph's autism kicked into overdrive and he's having a meltdown.

BREAK YOURSELVES UPON MY BODY! FEEL THE STRENGTH OF THE EARTH!

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

Garter belt and stockings and the upskirt when they die. Blizzard really liked their high elf sorceresses.

>20 posts and half the thread already filtered

bravo amerilards

It means that loot from vanilla raids has joined forces with the legion.

May God have mercy on our souls.

Pic related, my side of things

You're missing out, one of them is on the brink of suicide

post rare ralphs

youtube.com/watch?v=_tMXQvp3cBY

sauce

HAHAHAHAHA
HAAAAAAAAAA
AHA

Is this real?

iktf

Man he looks cute, if only he was playing Orcs and had similar interests :/
Also has to be an exclusive top

It's not him. You can tell by the filename.

He actually looks kind of cute, would fug if not for the detestable personality attached.

And I've only been lurking this general for a few days.

>Corrupted Ashbringer from an alternate universe (you brought this upon yourselves, blizzard) in the hands of the Legion, with a paladin-only questline of fighting it with our Ashbringer
I can't handle this boner

>TW Ozruk has 100% spell reflect uptime

It's an abstract kind of hell.

what a stunner

How safe are gold buying services?

>tfw cant get into the inn again

A guy whispered me that he would suck my dick for 100 gold.
Is this how you RP?

mfw fat fetishists

The logs show that your side of things are pretty much all fabrications, or at best, hyperbole to the nth degree. He was right, you should seek professional counseling.

>GOAT SAYS
>BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Skulls don't pop up for phase 3 until the bar is filled to 25%
Did they nerf the invasions again?

I've probably bought 5 million gold and I have never been caught. Always personal trades though. NEVER accept mail delivery.

Will Guardian Druids be viable tanks in legion?

Is this ralph?

Hi lol.

If you buy from Blizzard its pretty safe.

strawpoll.me/11054311
strawpoll.me/11054311
strawpoll.me/11054311
strawpoll.me/11054311

>logs
>be in denial of him being an asshole that doesn't care because he kept saying he is s good friend that cares much
>can't blame him cuz too attached so I blame myself
Wooh, what an unexpected turn of events.

Like I said before, stupid people can't see beyond the obvious just like him, my text image is for those who have the brain to see beyond that ;^)

fug id lick that in a heartbeat

>Implying I don't enjoy multiple kinds of body shapes
The only kind of fat I wouldn't fuck is the obese kind.

Nyuunzi has interesting colors but is terrible at posing characters

>posting a strawpoll
>when ralph can easily rig it by resetting his IP and voting over and over again

>tfw motivated to start lifting so I can get to fuck a girl with a back like that one day

I bought gold from people that just buy out an AH item, Blizzard doesn't give a fuck

>numbers matter
>stupid people believed earth was flat
Like I said, I am above commoners ;^)

File name, user. Nyuunzi is the artist, Vexrys is the character.

Agree, unfortunately. Still has some good pictures here and there though.

If they're supposed to fuel your hard hitters, they can't be RNG.
If they're supposed to empower your performance, they can be RNG.

Currently Demo is the only spec that builds them somewhat consistently, and it can and should stay this way. Build 4, blow hand, empower imps, build shards. It makes perfect sense for demonology, it's consistent. Demo has other major problems but resource management except for mana isn't one.

Affliction is shard starved often, making Contagion an absolutely pointless talent as single UA doesn't really do much damage and using UA for maintenance similar to what Haunt used to be is just retarded.
You can choose between keeping it up for as long as the RNG allows you to have at least one shard and for as long as your haste doesn't ramp up, but deal shit damage, or you can blow all UAs to get one uber-UA that actually feels like it's doing something.
I pick Soul Effigy knowing full well putting UA on that is a waste of a shard. To alleviate that I can use Soul Conduit which is made of most retarded RNG and also locks you out of consistent dps talents for minor benefits.
Just bring back old Haunt jesus fuck and drop this retarded idea of UA requiring a soul shard or ramping up.
Affliction warlock should be allowed to keep _ALL_ dots up on the ebin effigy if he's good enough to manage that.
He should ALSO be allowed to keep HAUNT up on effigy and main target.

Destruction is idiotic. You will never have reasonable single target damage, because then you blow cleave fights the fuck up. Remove Havoc and Rain of Fire. Make Fire and Brimstone the way Warlocks cleave and aoe, make FnB a buff that costs a soul shard. Reconsider the role of Chaos Bolt in Destro toolset. Why should it be a soul shard spender?

You're not empowering the spells with Soul Shards, you're now useless without them. It's not a bonus thing like Paladin's Divine Purpose, it's part of your rotation. And it's RNG, inconsistent and shitty. This is not good design.

Should I racechange my monk? I hate pandaren so fucking much, the animations are terrible but the 25$ price tag is pretty shitty

>Amerifat drama hour.

I think Rage of the Firelands is currently happening in SoCal, have you seen this firenado shit?

I never knew backs could be so fucking hot

>TFW YWN RUN YOUR DICK ACROSS EVERY INCH OF A BUFF FEMNELF'S TONED BODY

See beyond what, that he stayed kind and tried to support a hopeless fucking retard while you did everything to make him hate you and look even more like an unlikeable, stupid cunt?
Wew lad.
I'm surprised he didn't tell you to fuck off sooner really, he must be a literal saint. A normal person would bear with your bullshit for a week tops, and then tell you to fuck off and block you.

>mfw I dispel it as soon as it pops up and ranged shitters get one shot

>Draenei

>he didn't know backs are literally in the top 3 hottest things

Ass, hips and back, fuck tittards

CUTE!

Blah blah I am stupid, blah blah being a commoner is nothing bad, blah blah simple world view.

Like I said, my image is for people who can see beyond the obvious, if you fail to do that, then you are unworthy

>hurr my anecdote about how much of an "asshole" he was is only for smart people
>even though there are logs proving that i'm the asshole and did everything in my power to play as a victim

Whatever you say dogfucker.

Almost there, just need to short out some decent shoes.

I'm drinking beer, doing invasions and listening to this
youtube.com/watch?v=3TVJu1f4xd4

How you doin, /wowg/?

Legion is the final expansion, enjoy it while it lasts.

What class/race/spec combo is most a e s t h e t i c?

I was thinking some sort of druid maybe but I was wondering what you guys thought.

Did wowhead get rids of its ability to view item sets?

jesus fucking christ

/console ScreenshotQuality 1

use it

>guy attached to an asshole
>he isn't the victim when the asshole keeps stringing him along when the victim told he how he feels
Like k said, stupid people, you retards even think the people who bullied gul'dan were justified which makes you hopeless

I'm maining mage for legion. I'm starting Arcane, should I go Frost instead?

>raiding mythics

Do they still free up names if you ask like a polite goy?

Source? This is still the most financially successful MMO so they have no reason to stop yet.

Watcher confirmed it wasn't.

not him, but what does that do?

>everybody has clear evidence that ralph is a delusional retard that will put more effort into blaming everyone else for his problems than he will into trying to fix his own problems
>and yet he's still trying to call everyone else "stupid" and "delusional."

awew lad

>most aesthetic

demon hunter

>lvl 60 in 3 hours with invasions

Son you're absolutely fucking retarded. There is NOTHING more to this shit.
You're a petty jealous cunt with just a scrap of the most shitty and unlikeable personality.
You somehow found a person who was willing to not tell you to fuck off right away.
This inflated your ego so much that you thought that person has no other important people in his life.
Woopdie shit, since you're a fucking imbecile, you were wrong. And instead of dealing with it you had a shitfit, you antagonised the only person who actually gave two tugs of a dead dog's cock about you, and now you're all alone.

Since you're still an unlikeable retard, this will never change.
So how about you do the world and yourself a favor and just fucking die already? There are many painless and clean ways to do that. Kill yourself, this way you won't have to suffer with your shit life for the 20 more years your retarded fat ass has before a fucking heart attack.

Yo. Nice mogs.

compresses the file so it isn't so large

makes your filesize 300kb instead of fucking 4mb

literally 0 reason to have 4mb screenshots

From level 59 btw.

Commoners say what ;^)

There is a reason I don't care about the masses

What about motherly draenei who bring food to you in the middle of a raid and ensure you're hale and hearty?

kill yourself redditkid