What history youtubers/podcasts do you guys listen to?

What history youtubers/podcasts do you guys listen to?

I'm looking for some good ones about feudal Japan, western antiquity, and Spanish colonization.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZC8JcWVRFp8
youtube.com/watch?v=1H1FSrqXxfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here are some pretty based lecture series.
Early Medieval history
youtube.com/watch?v=ZC8JcWVRFp8
Roman History
youtube.com/watch?v=1H1FSrqXxfM

Bump

Bump for podcasts, something I can walk around to, youtube's too big a commitment. Can't even lock me phone

I'm about to try out the China series from Harvard X too, if this or a similar thread is up by the time I'm done I'll post it if it's any good.

TTC

What? I'll I'm getting is Toronto Transit Commission.

the teaching company, google it and check their history/ancient category.

they are a company that sell 24-36 part lectures, an example of one lecture

>sell
Looks like a great resource, unfortunately I'm a poor third worlder.

/t/

wut, why are you linking me you shill?
Those are free series, one of which was done by Yale for fucks sake and the other has no affiliation with that for pay bullshit.
GET THE FUCK OUT YOU MONEY PLUGGING THUNDERCUNT FUCK.

I'm not an affiliate, the second video is deffinetly from TTC, they might have made the entire course free I don't know, but usually they put 1-2 lectures on youtube and force you to buy the whole at their store.

Yeah, I just hate reading for extended time on kindles/computers. They give me headaches.

I'm sure I'll end up torrenting a couple and roughing through it though, because they have some really great looking books.

ttc has video/audio, not books (although lectures do come with a guidebook)

Looks like you're right, the first two links I clicked on seem to be the only book only ones they have.

Thanks for the help, user. Going to find some torrents and throw the audio on my iPod.

This is also pretty interesting, it's small series on the psychology and mindset of viking civilization.
youtube.com/watch?v=nJZBqmGLHQ8

Saving this thread for answers

>cool

In Our Time

Discussions on a wide range of topics (From Taoism to Nuclear Theory) with academics from related fields

comfy af

Lost a lot of interest when I saw it was BBC.

I know how fucking hard it is for them to be unbiased and professional in their news, I don't know how'd they fare in history and sociology.

it's great
the people on it are writers, academics etc from all over the place

Good grief, Japanese comics are the best.