/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Remove Vocaloid Edition

Previous Thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_vg (all)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL (embed)
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Thread archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>GTA:O Unlocks by Rank
pastebin.com/bAr3Q5sT (embed)

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/XEzpG0vB (embed)

>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.35
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/222662548

>Latest content added
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52651/double-gta-rp-rockstar-stunt-races-3-new-entourage-mode

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/579514/29c1f4fcc1/
youtube.com/watch?v=c7tOAGY59uQ&feature=youtu.be
f-list.net/c/melissa butterscotch/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

deport cowposter

>ITS A "NULLPHAGGOT GETS BTFO AND GOES ON AN ALL CAPS RAGE" EPISODE

>ITS A "user THINKS EVERYONE IS NULLFAGGOT AND GOES ALL CAPS TOO" EPISODE

>whats up guys nation im your host leafyishere i love your all faces and see you in the next one

Or is it not the retarded shitposting thread?

>using a thread as a way to "get back" at some random poster
that's that gay shit
anyway, more guns when

>shitty lowres anime crop
It's nullfaggot alright

>railgun when
>kuruma insurance removal when
I would some more attachments for guns or el'jefe armor vest for everyday outfits

you can install fivereborn and have modded weapons and vehicles and even CUSTOM SCRIPTED GAME MODES

>he won't stop shilling

and its all 100% FREE

to give you and idea of just how well fivereborn works, ill have you know that the game will run after simply copying and pasting the game files onto your computer!

thats right! you can distribute GTA V FREE! all you have to do is fucking copy/paste! no install needed!

>he wont stop cucking himself
why wont play a more fun version of gta v? its fucking free and loads the game in literally 1 minute and 40 seconds. would

>next station is: botnetcentral.jpg

gee thanks for educating us proles that piracy exists
i had no idea that you could actually give out files without paying, this changes everything

with nullphaggot, it's the botnet express

>he would rather play a loading screen simulator
FiveReborn loads me from double click, to third person view in about 1 minute.

id like to see the shitpile rockstar coded come EVEN CLOSE to that type of load speed.

>anyway, more guns when
Never. GTAO has enough content. GTA6 NOW.

suck me silly

>baselessaccusations.png
better buy a shark card and forward your next paycheck to rockstar! that way you will be safe from all those viruses!

what

>free
So I DON'T have to pay to have my server hosted?
>more fun
first of all, that's subjective
second of all, what if I find doing crates in a lobby with 29 other players fun? Can I do that there? Will more than 1 guy that accidentally joins and instantly leaves join?

yep, I also enjoy extremely low-res maps instead

i want more GUNS

As much as I love custom gta 5 servers, I don't think they are stable enough for actual fun stuff except for "Le dorito epik may may!!xdd!!"

>GTAO has enough content.
lel

maybe if you cucks would install multiplayer mods that support custom content you wouldn't be so starved for new things to do.

FiveReborn server when?

IT IS FUCKING FREE

>second of all, what if I find doing crates in a lobby with 29 other players fun?
I don't have a dog in this race, but I just KNOW that you don't find that shit fun.

yes it is free,
yes the mod is stable (except when launching, once it gets going its fine),
and yes you can actually play for long periods of time reliable with 30 other people without seeing them constantly desync.

FIVER REBORN FIVE REBORN

desu, the load time thing seems to be the only advantage at this point.
But then, i can load a solo lobby on legit gtao in a minute so its the same.

Otherwise i would be missing out on a lot of shitty features. Come back when its not a weekend scriptkiddie project anymore.

>yep, I also enjoy extremely low-res maps instead
wait, what? im running the game with all settings at 100% @ average 50fps

it is loading the full game detail in 1 minute.

the only low-resolution maps in FiveReborn are the user-added ones that are modeled after mountainous Japan roads for drifting servers.

take mine

Who's gonna pay to host gtag's """free""" server

Also what stops everyone from using trainers (or menus or whatever is the name for cheating nowadays)?
>and yes you can actually play for long periods of time reliable with 30 other people without seeing them constantly desync.
so the same as GTA:O, except with fraction of a fraction of a single percent of the entire GTA:O userbase, sounds like I sure will get 29 other people to play on my server!

>desu, the load time thing seems to be the only advantage at this point.
no, at this point you can do the following
>custom game modes in LUA script (use your imagination there)
>custom vehicle models
>custom maps to load on your server

the mod will be what you make of it.
its a sandbox.

there's an official trainer that everyone has installed

>Who's gonna pay to host gtag's """free""" server
great question.
other general threads manage to host servers. i personally have a tower i could use as a server but not near enough bandwidth.

>pic feelings
>when a normie visits Veeky Forums he feels the same

wtf i hate fivereborn now

see pic in
there are plenty of people playing, even right now on monday at mid-day when the normos are supposed to be working.

and you can use mod menus easily to have all sorts of Fun(tm)

haha ebin
>make a deathmatch server
>wait 4 hours
>guy joins
>we agree not to cheat
>he cheats anyway
>kick him
>wait 4 more hours for some russian XxXдoлбoeб-cyкa MASTER.XxX guy to join
>he spawn 999999 cars in my map
>server crashes

Im a lazy neet, i aint gona make any custom shit anytime soon.
The only gamemode that could gain traction would be some shitty zombie survival crap, even if its a stale meme these days.

Right now, gtao offers more and this shit will be killed off before it could become a serious contender.

wtf i hate GTAO now**
thats generally not how players go about playing with each other. if someone wont turn of godmode, or is being a nuisance spawning a million buses, THEY CAN BE KICKED AND IP BANNED FROM YOUR SERVER.

Which is what I said, I kick the cheating guy, 4 hours later someone who can just crash the server instantly join, sounds like fun time

in his greentext scenario, he already mentioned banning the cheater from his server

learn 2 read

>killed off before it could become a serious contender.
you cant kill an idea without killing the people who hold the idea

Rate my car, /gtag/

which might happen, so you IP ban them. you will spend less time worring about random trolling niggers than you will about merely staying connected in GTAO.

your time NOT spent loading GTAO will make up for any time lost to trolling niggers.

let me know when you want to make good use of that 65GB on your hard drive

gtao on PC made over 200 mill $ profit last year. They made it clear that they would pay millions to their lawyers to chase down these tiny online mods instead of spending a few thousand on fixing the game.

Its a nice idea but who is going to do it? These goys will jump out the moment they get a mail in their postbox. Its not 2009 anymore, modders can spend their time making content for better games much more easily.

>gta 5 feltzer

can't even tell what the fuck it is but it looks riced to shit so 0/10

get better rims. The feltzer, especially with the cosmetic upgrades, needs industreal/racing rims, not high-end/luxury rims

All the time I save loading will be lost waiting for someone to join and scripting the damn gamemode in the first place, not counting time spent learning the scripting
>worrying about merely staying connected in GTAO
Literally not an issue
>hard drive
It's not 2000 anymore, gramps

the fags running the FiveReborn have made it clear they aren't going to comply with any legal bullshit. just like TPB and isohunt, FiveReborn is here to stay.

>hey made it clear that they would pay millions to their lawyers to chase down these tiny online mods instead of spending a few thousand on fixing the game.

this is why we should have car-bombed take two last year. greedy fucking jew nigger kikes, the lot of them.

ungh my diiiick

Now that's what I call edgy. By the way, I will laugh out loud (LOL) when you get arrested for this post. Dumbass.

But I'm not high level enough yet to unlock those

I literally spent ALL my money on this car

All the time I save loading will be lost waiting for someone to join and scripting the damn gamemode in the first place
god forbid anything good in the world take a little effort. where do you think the code for five reborn came from?

>people unironically drive the shit tier v feltzer
>putting EXTRA shit on top of the uglyass bodykit
>using custom tires
Zero out of a possible 100

You can't even quote properly and you lost the 1 point you had which were the loading times

Hey, maybe try reddit, you can even make your own subreddit there, I heard

That nice but as i said, most modders will avoid it. It wont have any world breaking custom gamemodes and without those it cant compete with the legit game.

>arrested for posting on the internet

lol, should have just left them stock then. Just save up your money, and buy one of the endo style wheels, the rough weld, it the ice kid wheels and give them a dark shade.

looks like you went off topic a little.
plenty of modders are already interested and invested into fivereborn. there will only be more servers of higher quality form here on.

Hey now, it happens. Only in the "Free Democracy" kind of places but it happens.

>being this new

a number of people have been arrested for posts on this very site

>feds are going to die trying to put armed citizens in jail over internet comments
perhaps in a slightly more cucked country, maybe cananda.

The whole Vanilla GTAO vs. OpenMultiFiveRebornMP fiasco reminds me of the Windows vs. Linux rivalry.

One is run by a big company, is full of security holes, and openly exploits its users for money, but is the de facto standard because of widespread adoption.

The other is an alternative coded by a small but enthusiastic group of programmers that would theoretically support anything if anyone actually bothered to use it.

DONT OPEN THAT CAN OF /g/ HERE

One is used by NASA.

The other is used by scriptkiddies worldwide who want to feel like EPIC HAKKERS.

I know which I prefer.

t. Masterrace GTA: Online player

>feds are going to die trying to put armed citizens in jail

LOL

Stop reading Veeky Forums so much. America has a gun issue, but most people aren't about to get into a shootout with cops over internet comments.

That would make your sentencing worse and give you attempted murder charges on top of said comments.

If you aren't running gta5 through a windows VM on a Linux system, you are a cuck

>furries roleplaying in strip club
>enter with gl
>no more furries in strip club
>bounty, mercs, pickpocket follow
>can't stop giggling

it's too irresistible when people group up to fag out like that.

>t. Masterrace GTA: Online player
hahahaha
>America has a gun issue
KEK, it couldnt be the niggers could it? OH NO ITS THE GUNS THAT ARE PROBLEM!1

this is how i know you are a poor little european serf whose only purpose in life is to provide an income for the State to harvest.

>hates furries
>is in gtag

>KEK, it couldnt be the niggers could it?
Was it a black man that shot up a movie theater or a grade school or abortion clinic? Wait

Back to /po/, you edgy little child

if you arent running FiveReborn on any OS,
basically
you're fucking retarded

>fursecution in gtag
-grabs you by the throat- back the fuck of!?!?

>Tfw furry
>Tfw no way to display my passionate hobby without going full retard and putting on a fox mask

Rock* pls add dog dick car spray paint

>is against 'masterrace' term
>pulls the 'nigger problem'

shitty /pol/ troll 0/10

please don't make me post the charts showing gun violence rates by race.

also, all thos eshooting happened in those pesky "gun free zones"

you know criminals see the "gun free" sign and think "OH BOY, THIS IS GOING TO BE A TURKEY SHOOT" right?

children died because we protected them with a fucking sign.

>is against 'masterrace' term
no nigger, i only think its retarded to apply master race to GTAO

you may as well say African niggers are a Masterrace..

fucking dumbass making me reply to your bullshit

you're terrible at this, to be a good troll, you need a consistent stance.

Go ahead and post your cherrypicked images along with the images citing dubious sources.I don't care and am done responding to you anyway, shitposter-kun. I'm leaving to play GTAO.

with trainers in fivereborn you can change you player model to a literal animal model. bird player models can even fly around.

>changing into a chicken and driving around a fire truck never gets old

>im going to ignore the data and blame guns! also dont forget to racemix goy!
gas yourself kike
you must have misread something. ive only been spreading redpills as far as i can tell.

>Le random chicken in a truck XDDD
>furry means I want to be an animal

fuck off

>this entire thread
What the actual fuck guys.

traps :3

then you will have to five up 3DMAX and model your own degenerate little suit and import it into the game yourself, fag.

welcome to gtag, you new?

exhentai.org/g/579514/29c1f4fcc1/
youtube.com/watch?v=c7tOAGY59uQ&feature=youtu.be

>Ironic furries making things worse for us actual furries (again)

I bet you fags don't even have f-list accounts

f-list.net/c/melissa butterscotch/

Nah, I went on vacation for a week.
But
>11 posters before me
>almost 90 replies
krop was right all along. Cya

>thinks i'm in gtag
>thinks i'm talking about gtag and not the furry crew

If you don't play standard GTA Online, you are un- American.

FiveReborn may let you play with mods and have wacky epic fun time, but only GTA Online lets you fight back against America's enemies, the Russians and the Chinese, and strike down the Communist menace!

>America has a gun issue and no amount of facts will change my retarded opinion!

>If you don't play standard GTA Online, you are un- American.
Good.

Fuck off, krop.

Wonder if we could meme an M16 into the game

you could easily script a fivereborn gamemode that literally simulated a Chinnese invasion of Los Santos.

any takers for my idea?

i bet a furfag like you hadsnt even graduated to beastiality yet. do you even mare?