Hey LS guys. Anyone trying to buy some parts? Just found this

Hey LS guys. Anyone trying to buy some parts? Just found this.

ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?p=19880466&posted=1#post19880466

Anything from GM won't deliver much performance anyways.

EcoBoost V6 > V8

>implying a GM vehicle beating a GTR through the turns AND going faster isn't much performance

> V6

> Ford GT
> V6

you can't make this shit up

It actually has a V6...how did I not know this until now. Holy shit Ferd fucking up

Which is a problem why? They deliver the same performance when compared in similar price points.

I'd take the ud pulley and belt, probably the cam chain and bolts. I need susp parts first though, engines doing ok for now. I did a top end swap a couple years ago but still have a tiny camshaft in it. One of these days I'll get a mild cam to stick in there, hence the chain and cam bolts. Good prices, think the ls7 lifters must be a typo though.

What does any of this have to do with someone selling parts off a gto?

assmad gm fangirl spotted

I really don't care, but it's just like, can't you stay in your own shitposting thread and let the big boys have a discussion on car parts?

People have hobbies, come the fuck on, amateur.

>this assmad

It's like, at least have some kind of connection to the ops topic at least? Is it so hard?

Sure am mad two nice cars are really fast on a racetrack. I'll add them to the list of all the other nice fast racecars. Why would I care, man?

>this assblasted

The key is to stop replying

>this assmad

Every single thread it's the GTR vs. Z06 Meme image and the yellow face laughing bloke with 22 year old neckbeards coming up with new ways to conjugate the term offended.

Summer is here, ebbryone

t. assmad summerfag

We've been doing this for years. Fuck off summerfag.

Thats because the only people who can physically stop you are lazy.

>MOOOOOOOODS!!! DELETE EVERY POST THAT HURT MY FEELINGS!!!!

Stay mad, cuck. GM BTFO!!!

>an automotive board
>most likely a busrider who has never owned a car in their life
Why do you come here? To shitpost?

>resorting to projections
assmad gm fangirl spotted