Sup fags, want to get a 2015 mustang gt...

Sup fags, want to get a 2015 mustang gt, but incase i dont qualify for financing what other cars are there that are just/almost as strong (no other muscle cars)

>HURR DURR AMERISHIT EVER
That out the way, don't fucking finance a car, buy used.

Sorry but i dont have $30,000 in cash queer

Then you don't get a $30000 car nigger

I dont work for nothing, except for a $30,000 car

So don't buy one you fucking retard

If it is questionable whether you can secure financing for a car you probably need to pick a cheaper car.

Then shut the fuck up and buy a civic

This

If you dont qualify for financing just buy a early 2000s Corolla and save your cash until you can buy it outright

so you live in your moms basement?

Love these realistic answers

Do you even know your credit score? Do you have a job? How much do you make a month? How much cash do you have that you can actually put down on a car?

You can't get that much power for that cheap unless you buy a muscle car. That's the selling point of American cars, they're affordable luxury/power/whatever.

You know what to do

R32 GTR with a simple tune will get more power for much cheaper.

Same with early Evos and WRX.

Quit thinking v8 = most powerful ever :D:D:D:D

>shitstorm incoming

How do you simply find an R32 for sale

Too damn much for every question

Not OP.

No credit score.
Yes.
Take home is 1720.
5k saved atm, planning on taking the plunge at 8k.

With insurance prices as they are at my age range and all that even a used 2014 will probably cost me 500 a month so it's probably too expensive for what I can actually manage.

I still want even a used 2013/14 though.

>take home 1720 a month
>no credit
>wants a 30,000 car
>doesnt understand interest

you better be trolling.

either that or youre fucking retarded

>No credit score
>5k saved
>30k car
You're either trolling or severely retarded.

Useds 2014s are 19-20 e-z :^)

Based on the info so far, like questioning if you can actually get financing or not, I'm going to say you can't afford a 30 grand car right now. Have you built up a solid credit history? If not then you'll be some chump who will walk out leasing a 30k car at 20-30% and will literally never pay it off. You'll either end up trading it in, or having it get repossessed.

If you want some stories on why the above is a bad idea, search through the archives for Longpostguy posts, he works at a dealership and gets people like you with bad or no credit buying cars they can't afford.

For future reference though, financing isn't necessarily a bad thing, despite what Veeky Forums will lead you to believe, but you have to have a solid credit history, a stable income and cash to put down, otherwise just stick to craigslist.

Evaluate how much money you can scrounge together, and how much you can put aside per month for a car, then look for a car in that price range. Assuming you have something more than a minimum wage job, you can probably get a nice used sports car.

AWD a shit

Do it.

Calm down, just because financing is a scary concept to you doesn't mean it's bad.

If you're questioning whether you qualify for financing you shouldn't finance. Don't fuck up your credit

The only reason I finance cars is because I have amazing credit and get low (>1%) apr on my car loans. I've never missed a car payment on the three cars I've owned.

Got 0 percent on mine, but I was like an 804 and pull in 80k plus.

The car you need is a Ford Focus. The car you deserve is an 80s Fox body Mustang.

>but incase i dont qualify for financing

You shouldn't even be thinking about looking at a $30k car if there's any doubt that you can secure financing. Exactly how retarded are you, user?

mah nigga. got dat premium

>incase i dont qualify for financing
you mean incase you don't qualify for the 0% financing offer right?

I hope you're not afraid of being turned down completely

>500 a month
>probably too expensive

No shit. I never finance cars until I secure a 50% down payment. Having half the car already paid off feels really good and gets my monthly no more than $200/mo. You'll really thank yourself if you have the discipline to save a bit more before pulling the trigger.

My two cents on financing a vehicle, try and get a payment that you can pay double every month. I financed $9,000 on my motorcycle at 8.49% (had no credit history). Payment was $160/month so I paid $300/mo for about 6 months. Fortunately I landed a better job and paid $750/mo for the rest of it. Think I only paid $400 in interest and it boosted my credit score to around 720. Now I have a car that I put $15,000 down on and financed $18,000 at 3.29%. The payment is $311, but I'm paying $750/mo on it. Same with home mortgage, I always add an extra hundred or two to the payment.

Anyways, moral of the story is financing is fine as long as you leave yourself some wiggle room. Ive paid ahead so much on my loans that if I havee something come up, I have over $1,000 for the month plus normal extra cash that I can use instead of making a payment.

Right, financing is ridiculous. You'll walk away, after 5 or 6 years, with a car that has 360ish whp stock for 40-50 grand. Just save a little and buy something used from a responsible owner man.

How much do you have saved? I know you said
>no other muscle cars

But you need to get real. If you don't qualify for financing, then you either are young/have poor credit or haven't had that job for over 6 months.

I love mustangs, own 2 myself, both of em equal over 1000 HP. And I love the new chassis with the IRS as well. However, if you are short on money, you need to be considering some older, used cars. Maybe an older IRS mustang? Or an older GT?

There's even the option to go with a cheap daily driver and have a separate cheap v8 car, like some classis car body that isn't restored nicely, with a bare bones v8. Thats a great way to learn how to work on a motor, and build it.