Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NiboHWwr12M
youtube.com/watch?v=bpI-KeK-PQg
youtube.com/watch?v=UFRY6fzEQqw
youtube.com/watch?v=ns8sjLttxCc
youtube.com/watch?v=tuHzagjqOLU
youtube.com/watch?v=Qg2IGTQsvZY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How 10/10 is Bloodborne? Still saving up for a PS4 and I'm itching to try it.

can you not rent ps4's in your country?

dont buy a console for BB, it's so dead

just wait for the PC release

>people ever pretending kirkhammer was good

The very nature of the Gotthard's rL1 is imbalance-able

It needs to be an entirely new attack with similar non-counter damage but an immensely shorter range, akin to UGA 2HrR1.

A new rolling attack similar to the Broadsword's rolling R1 performed with both of the twinswords would work perfectly. The weapon still does phenomenal even without that busted lunge.

it's fun

its 9/10 but its one of the best games i have ever played

on the other hand i wish ds3 had kirkhammer moveset for greathammers, would fix all their problems

it's an allright game but it doesn't have much replay value

Nth for breakdancing.

single playthrough will blow your mind. replayability meh

>teleports behind you

Simply outskilled.
What's your build anyway?
You're better off going hollow with 40-60 luck even without the buff you will be way more effective at damaging and poisoning.

>dmb estoc
>can't kill DSA twink

S H I T

H

I

T

Tfw even Dark Souls has a spinbot

Well worth a buy.

Omw to SL 120 aiming for 40 vig+dex+luck with 24 Strength+Dex, the damage atm is lackluster but it's really fun, people tend to fuck up when they realise they can't just play passively when posioned and low.

What's the best sl range for co-op and invading

Best laying down/sitting gestures?

Stretch out > Curl up > Toast > Sleep > Squat > Rest > Collapse > Prostation > Darkmoon loyalty > Silent Ally > Prayer > Path of dragon

I had a lot of fun with my sl60 +3 black knight ugs aldrich twink

You got served.

50 with a +5 weapon.

125 for duels and FCs.

Pretty good, amazing single player. Do not go online now though, that'd be suicidal

Why don't you make them raw/sharp/hollow? If you two hand the dagger, you an buff both

>twink
>literally everyone has +6 for pontiff

So about 70 would be optimal for a gank squad character?

I'm working on building a gank squads character that focuses on supporting my phantom army with heals and buffs.

I don't know, going for the max poison meme and since I don't like buffers I've infused with poison, I know the build could be a lot better but I don't mind.

How would going online be suicidal? You can't be invaded outside of the nightmares unless you summon help or try to invade.

Fucking cheating scum

No. 50 - 60 would be.

I meant that most players now are running with maxed gems, so he's better off avoiding the bells ass a whole and grinding for those is just not worth it

Things wrong with using the Club:

End of post

I see, just said that because I really like the looks of the resin

>anti-twinking on a low level build
>majority of invaders don't even have a poison moss so they are the ones getting poisoned into oblivion

post ost's that describe you

youtube.com/watch?v=NiboHWwr12M

It's really not as bad as it use to be. You can get gems in the DLC that are also as good as the ones in the Chalices, so there isn't as much of a power gap between people that run the chalices and those that don't. Also, if you want to summon for a boss, it is ridiculously easy to do so without being invaded because you can summon right next to the fog. Plus, the invader can't even become eligible to invade you until the friendly phantom is already in your world. At that point you can just walk through the fog and cuck the invader before they can do shit.

FC at dark moon tomb right before escalator; level 40~50 re. GGHF

Alright, added some details.

>mimic mimic
>you kill a mimic and go over to its dead body to loot
>the real mimic was the item orb

youtube.com/watch?v=bpI-KeK-PQg

Wait, is this a DaS1 FC for real?

youtube.com/watch?v=UFRY6fzEQqw

This song captures perfectly what it is like to be me heh...

youtube.com/watch?v=ns8sjLttxCc

>

Aw shit sory to disappoint i meant in Dks3. Forgot that people do still play that game.

Are you treating lowbies well?

sick, booting up my sega genesis

on the way over fampai on my fucking soul level 120 that i created specifically for meta-level pvp because why the fuck are we having twink FCs now?

kekyokin poster was right

It's okay, I sometimes get misled when people mention Anor Londo. And since you didn't say a password, I got my hopes up.

Tell these people here the password and plataform though, they might want in

>3 games with Mimics
>only Dark Souls 2 even slightly switched up the Mimics
>no other types of mimics
Lame.

youtube.com/watch?v=tuHzagjqOLU

10/10 singleplayer, but only worth 1 or 2 replays at most

the online is straight fucked because much like 3, you can only invade people looking for coop. so often you get a ganksquad. the blood gems also make pvp unbearable unless you grind chalice dungeons yourself.

also paid online, which really sort of kills the pool of players.

Anyone want to help with velstadt? soul level 1404541, pc vanilla ds2

You sound cool.

Put your sign at the red carpets you find in the catedral

This was my favorite song from ds2. I would sit in that area and listen to them sing for hours. It calmed the darkness inside me.

Oopsy daisy. password is dsg as usual

>want to fight O&S in NG+
>runup to the boss makes me vomit
>close game

"best game ever"

>meme location with downscaling or twinks
Sounds GREAT GREAT GREAT

I don't think spellcasters should be allowed to chug blue estus during duels. They can already kill you easily with their initial mana bar; why should they be allowed to spam near-instakill nukes from afar all day? Plus, they always have a backup weapon that's guaranteed to hurt like hell.

I just really don't like pyromancer gameplay, man. I watched a few on stream a week ago and it's just retarded. They don't do spacing, they just throw shit out there and get kills. You can punish that if they have a melee weapon, but not when they're casters.

>>runup to the boss makes me vomit
What?

Anyone on PS3 willing to help me take down Seath in Dark Souls? I'm so fucking sick of these motherfucking clams and his fucking tail attack

PSN is Bemerit

I once outlasted 5 blue estus on a caster before he gave up. It's hilarious to do that with regen

>but not when they're casters
The act of casting is in of itself a fucking huge weakness, to to mention the fact that to achieve optimal damage on a caster you're neutering your melee stats or your HP

lucidude post that fume knight webm again

Getting to the boss is incredibly annoying

rosp works only in pve, in pve might as well be negligible

i reach 1900 HP with my SL125 mage without sacrificing anything and only switching one ring after losing 200 hp

What's the best UGS weapons?

Am I better off without a shield when using an UGS?

Are there better weapons with hyper armor than ugs?

it's 4% abs

depends
yes
iunno probably not doesnt matter anyway because halberd users break your ha on first 2hr1 then roll away while you have no chance to retaliate

as soon as I create this I can start searching for glyphs to korean grind for better gems, right?

>They can already kill you easily
lmao

FUGS, BKG,YGM, offhand GA

absolutely

2h greatswords. Bout it.

Dks3 correct? ill get my host over here. Sorry if we were too late.

Just open the shortcuts. You can sprint to it fairly easily without having to fight a single enemy.

Kay . . .

Best HA are on glaives and greatswords
Worst HA is curved greatswords
Ultras are somewhere in the middle.

Greataxes are best 1H since they can't combo while 2H, so a shield can be useful for them.
UGS and greathammers are all faster and begin HA earlier when 2H so it's not advised to rely on a 1H playstyle with them.

Best UGS are the BKGS, Profaned Greatsword and Astora Greatsword. All 3 are quality weapons.

whos to say we're not the twinks :^)

We're still up senpai, anyone wanna join just put a sign down

Dark Longsword, with the minimum requirement stats and 40/40 int/faith, can do 240-290 damage on 1HR1 depending on armor, and can combo into R2 typically for around 800 damage total. You can also hit 40 Vigor, wear 3 caster rings (Sage+2 and caster damage rings), and still have ring space to fit in Ring of Favor+2.

Casting has safety options, including Black Serpent and Homing Crystal Soulmass. All you can really do against them is roll and hope you don't get hit. Then they just cast that shit again, maybe throwing in another spell every so often like Vestiges or CSoul Spear.

Black Serpent > Black Serpent > Vestiges kills people nonstop and it's retarded mate. No spacing required, just cast

>Oneshotting someone with SLS and just keeping on casually jogging forward to demonstrate that he was not even worth stopping for, even though you don't actually have a destination anywhere because your pve is done

Yes. Welcome to the jungle, brother

You think I didn't? It's still annoying and a waste of time

you'll need that HP when I roll through everything and rapier backstab you for more than half your HP

I have the perfect counter to that strategy

I roll backwards when you get close

SoTFS PC

I've talked to Cale after finishing the game (killing Nashandra and all) and he won't show up in the basement?

Any fixes to this?

That might buy you some extra time but I will reach you once you're reduced to melee

All I need is one hit to stun you long enough to circle for that backstab

youtube.com/watch?v=Qg2IGTQsvZY

Nobody likes this track

>People complaining about pyromancies

I knew this day would come. Fighting retard serpent/vestige spammers is shitty but it's also really fucking easy to dodge because they're disgustingly predictable.

Can halberds and Spears and other poke weapons really break hyper armor easy? Even if I'm wearing poise?

>all those statues around cathedral of the deep of a man being devoured by a bird aren't representing being consumed by the deep, but Aldrich being sacrificed to the flame

10bucks says from will nerf vestiges to make the combo worthless and then pyro will be unviable even for pve

Time for some Dark Souls™ III SL120 Pontiff Adventures!
First webm is it good enough

Just like they made my sweet baby chaos ball cost EXTRA FP for no fucking reason.

I wouldn't put it past them

It's just annoying. Serpent can't be punished except for some range, so they use it and you at forced to dodge through it's bullshit hitbox, which is easy, but also forces you not to go on offense.

I hope not, I really like pyro and vestiges are great for invasions.

>640x480 when most of it is consumed by the black bars

they nerfed fireball at a time when like 1% of the playerbase was using it

i don't get From

game is so fucking dead

I can't even invade gankers anymore, just duelshitters all the time

dlc fucking when

DLC WHEN

I swear if the announcement is some fucking merchandise

sorry senpai
what's the recommended resolution/bitrate?