Hero and DPS calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/
gosugamers.net/
liquiddota.com/
livestreamer GUI: github.com/bastimeyer/livestreamer-twitch-gui

Previous thread:

Hitbox > Twitch > Panda

Reasonably close to the top for niggers aren't people and the day of the roperino is coming

I've always wanted to be Tresdin's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the fountain with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" Rylai says. Akasha licks her lips, Rylai giggles, and Shendelzare glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Tresdin kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Tresdin's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel my position swapped with that of Shendelzare. Now I'm lying beneath Akasha and Rylai, who had both taken their boots off, and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Tresdin said, "He's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. It's only now that I realize that she's holding Aghanim's Scepter, and I understand that nobody will be able to interfere with us. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred megacreeps. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she gets dressed and begins to chuckle. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

>no qt girl hero

why even live

when skeleton king was takes from us
i could hear the calcium in my bones weep and cry
>tfw his bones are travelling in heaven now

lone druid set for warhammer chest please

who is that hero?
he looks 2 spooky.

I know that feel

>having fun
Only a retard would play this game for fun.
I play this game to be a credit to my race on a field of violence and to remind all the impoverished internet cafe-bound nonwhite subhumans playing against me that the white man will always lord over them no matter how far away we are.
It's that and the thrill of the kill that keeps me coming back, and nothing more.

>provoke and attack a cop pointing his gun at you
>get shot and die

this is darvin award tier

How long till he starts watching Bleach?

Dotards?

>tfw someone steals your original quote and uses it with a pic of an objectively good player
Feels good.

how do I win when all my teammates give up and fight amongst themselves?

>Every pro player is switching to Overwatch the objectively more skill based game
>now with 60 tick servers Dotards have no argument for why its a bad game
Valve btfo

you mute them and solo kill the entire enemy team

>shitty low-skill quakelike

lul

You start by picking a hero that can 1v9.

>death by baboon ass
wtf i still hate niggers

literally every single OW thread on /v/eddit is about how people want to fuck x character
sounds like shit pandering game for horny teenagers

So Pitlord will be released tomorrow? The patch hits at midnight usually right?

This is what I did as CM
>Whiff spells, or cast them at inappropriate times
>Occasionally buy wards and placed them in spots that didn't really help at that point in the game, and I only ever played them where the ward symbol is,
>Never brought dust or gems, never dewarded
>Never stacked camps
>Pulled the lane in a way that always kept the creep line in an awkward spot/pushed to the offlane tower
>Brought utility items like force staff or euls and used them incorrectly (never made it too obvious with the force staff) Euls is great because you can panic euls while the enemy team gets into position around you, doesn't seem obvious to low skill players
>Always fucked with the carries cs until he says something
>Never landed more than a few cs a game, never denied
>Bound tower glyph to a key so I can waste it
>Never used TP to help an ally until they were already dead, always completed a bad TP if it was to try to "help" an ally.
>Bought back whenever the enemy was pressuring a T3, no matter the enemy team or my team status

Hope that helps!

The key was to act dumb, but not too dumb and say sorry whenever someone pipes up. Or you can pretend you're a chick. Less reports = good.

Post yfw OG.RTZ

>mike's playlist
Do the pills get redder than this?

Bleach is absolute shit to watch, hopefully envy-sama will just tell him to read the mango.

What purpose does this now meme-less hero serve?

reminder that arc warden is fucking broken and can completely dominate any mid that can't blink or go magic immune

when arc warden gets 6 non blinkers/magic immuners literally have to leave the lane or they will just feed

>being a mango faggot
Now he can be worseSven and worseJug at the same time like the rest of the carries.

it has good soundtrack
and rukias voice makes me hard

>humans will never be able to have sex with cartoons

FUCK

>even ppd "the bonjwa" is already playing overwatch

le dead game

fucking up niggers who cant manfight him and dont get triple forcestaffed

>Arteezy spotted with Moon, Fly's gf, and now cr1t

It's really OG.Arteezy huh, rip n0lans. I guess it was obvious he was out during the little talk with Maelk

invoker slayer

>watching any chinese girl cartoons instead of playing dota

>posts jjba
>"being a mango faggot"
If you have never read the manga and saved memes only from watching the anime i will fucking find you m8 ill fucking kill u you have no right to post based joseph

>its a "enemy russian has a 5 minute monologue on all-chat"-episode

WHY do they do this?
we even told him that none of our team spoke russian

>playing this meta when pitlord and monkey king isn't out

>implying you can't read mongolian wood carvings in between games

that's a picture from ti

whats a good entry-level anime? cant be too long, no high school cute girl drama

can someone post the mental orgasm dude i need to cheer up right now

Official /d2g/ hero pairings:

>Phoenix/Winter Wyvern
>Faceless Void/Spectre
>Bloodseeker/Riki
>Lion/Lion
>Phantom Lancer/Bounty Hunter
>Night Stalker/Doom
>Queen of Pain/Wraith King
>Beastmaster/Brewmaster
>Dragon Knight/Visage
>Jakiro/Venomancer
>Nature's Prophet/Lane creeps
>Sagan/Mirana
>Lycan/Luna
>Huskar/Dazzle
>Vengeful Spirit/Skywrath Mage
>Centaur Warrunner/Enchantress
>Tusk/Bristleback
>Tidehunter/Slark/Naga Siren
>Templar Assassin/Outworld Devourer
>Sand King/Earthshaker
>Juggernaut/Sven/Crystal Maiden
>Spirit Breaker/Shadow Shaman
>Windranger/Drow Ranger
>Legion Commander/Axe
>Bane/Puck
>Zeus/Medusa
>Roshan/Ursa
>Clinkz/Pugna

boku no pico

>not just focusing on the game instead of trying to catch up on Tibetan wall paintings

digimon

If all towers and lane creeps were player controlled, would the game even be playable?

anime is for girls and faggorts

JJBA

t. 4k shitlord that never actually plays against those chink stacks

first of all, the 80%+ winrate chink stacks do not have 200 ping. Most of them live in california or vancouver.

secondly, these guys stack unranked for a reason, often with 1-2 smurfs on their team to lower the average mmr. they really aren't that good. you can beat them with most 5.5k+ stacks assuming you guys aren't fucking around because it's unranked. their winrate is so high because they play mostly 3k-4k stacks because that's how unranked works.

lastly, there's also a reason why you never see any of these chink stackers on the leaderboards (the few exceptions are the players from void boys like patsoul and whoever). i've played against a few of these losers in the rare times they solo queue and they're usually 5k-6k only.

>All those fags
Can you take your gay agenda somewhere else?

who said i wasnt a girl?

Something gets lost inbetween the bleach mango and animu. The art is really stylish and shows progression throughout the series but in the anime it just stays low quality the whole way.
In my opinion the value added by voice actors, music, and one or two mediocre filler arcs doesn't make up for the shitty animation.

To make up for the weeb posting, I have a question; is satanic ever the item to build on jugg? I've built it a few times after games were guaranteed won because I like the manfight potential but it really didn't do much to put the game away.

What do americans ITT think of shart

>girls
>on d2gay
nice joke you massive cock slurper

Then post some timestamped boobs or leave.

What did he mean by this?

>14 heterosexual pairings
You realize how gay Dota is as a game, right?

>Jakiro/Venomancer
Pffft

that he forgot to take his pills

Depends on what kind of genre you're in the mood for, there's a lot of sci-fi stuff out there and battle shounen although objectively low tier can be fun at times.

he got autism from trying to beat terrarias final boss

god damn he really lost it

rtz 99%er autist confirmed

shitnik wants to become relevant meme so fucking hard its disgusting.

>tfw you're a filthy 99%er

how do i cope with this?

what is happening in that gif is this the famous american culture to act like you have muscle spasms?

What did arteezy do? did he leave secret ""betraying"" puppey?

They're good friends.

im a handsome guy btw

Popular theory is that she's having a seizure

>It's a forced 50% is real week

Yeah no, I'm not playing this game.

What could I have done to win this game? This was a randomed Axe btw.

me too

>That pic
What the actual fuck? Who the fuck just sat down and thought "Hmm... yes... THIS will be a good way to spend my time." Seriously, where do you people get time for this shit?

Misery looks like the kind of guy who would go on shooting sprees

you could have tried to kill the ancient before am farmed rapira

No, arteezy just posted a picture in his twitter.
Does he realize the fact that his career as a professional player is over at this point? No organization or sponsor would pick him or a team with him after all the shit he wrote on reddit and twitter. He's literally CIS Ritsu now.

Stop randoming you dumb fucking faggot fuck
You could've picked slark or slardar and fucked all of those niggers hard.

Slark would've been fucked over by the LC.

low mmr players fuck around and don't take objectives so teams with late-game lineups win. if you want to win against them convince your team to push when they cant def (2+ dead) and take rosh before going highground

Eh, you did fine, maybe should have gotten ac instead of lotus, i dont see the point in lotus here since noone has sheep or anything worth purging/deflecting, maybe razor link but eh
>antimage name is lelouch
Lol??

How the fuck am I supposed to win games like this?
what went wrong???

I was dragon knight. Went mid lane against broodmother and absolutely fucking shut her down she was crying in all chat she couldn't do a thing, I got almost every last hit in lane and all she could do was watch and nuke creeps lmao
and then huskar shows up and ends the game at 15 minutes in
like seriously wtf are you supposed to do against heroes that can rax you before you get any major items even when you have freefarm in lane???

Then Slardar? Dazzle? Sven? Troll? Physical damage?
There are ways around these things, and all of them start with not randoming.

i always wondered how do people below 4k even function in society.
it seems like they are just unable to do things.

What are we watching?

>I afk farmed my lane as mid while all the other lanes were getting shut down
>I bought a maelstrom as dragon knight because I wasn't paying attention to the gameflow and somehow thought an early midgame farming item would be the thing to get

you could have singlehandedly shut down huskar with a blade mail btw.

We got all their outer towers and roshan but they had a Pudge so we couldn't push high ground without someone getting hooked.

What do you think of this:
Platinum Brooch
Builds from: Gauntlet of Strength, Mantle of Intelligence, Slippers of Agility, Ring of Protection
+4 Damage
+4 Attack Speed
+3 All attributes
+2 Armor
+2 HP regen
+2 Mana regen

Why would arteezy do that?

but the other lanes weren't getting shut down that bad
we were doing good until huskar popped out of jungle with a fucking aghanims and instakilled everyone
>dragon tail him when he life breaks
>lc just instapurges the stun
yeah okay nice game

Fucking retarded moneysink
No one would ever buy tangoes or clarities or branches or shadow blades ever again
>>>/fagland/

Is Pos 4/5 Drow possible, just so your team can harvest your passive? I like playing drow but dislike pos 1

i guess the solution, then, is to not pick shit game losing heroes like dragon knight

the game is fucked up right now and a lot of heroes are outright game losing. dragon knight shouldn't be part of any team that doesn't consist of 5 pushers

he gets nothing out of mid whatsoever unless youre ready to immediately take multiple towers with his 6

how do you make friends in dota

No, that's fucking stupid since your passive scales WITH DROW and no one else.

Bad ring of aquila

>a team that has actual carries wins because 1k shitters are unable to grasp concept of teaming up and pushing after winning lanes
WOAW
pick carry next time, preferably offlaner so you can wreck enemy carry

it's because you sit around their tower waiting for it. you just man up and dive their t3. if possible take a pick off before that. if they start buying back like crazy disengage and do it again, they wont have buybacks so you win.