The CEO of crooks and castles clothing owns a shitty old crx

The CEO of crooks and castles clothing owns a shitty old crx.

Why would you want to drive an old bomb like a crx when you are a millionaire?

Pic related, it's his car.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cj0qK-_XUbk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably was his first car that he keeps as a memory. Would do the same with my miata if I became rich.

fuck off corey

Same reason Kane's last word was "Rosebud".

They claim Warren Buffet still drives an old Cutlass or Regal.

Bullshit. Kane West has not said his last word yet.

Can mods start deleting and banning people posting these shitty bait threads?

The CEO of Papa Johns owns a shitty old Camaro.

Why would you want to drive an old bomb like a Camaro when you are a millionaire?

Pic related, sodie pops and his Camaro.

That's the split bumper Z28. He couldn't afford another one until he became wealthy.

Don't fucking respond. This faggot does this thread once a week each time with a different faggot owning a different rice box. Shit posts are welcomed

Shut up you butt mad crx owning faggot.

He's dagumi

the actual answer is that people who get their self-worth from who they are do not need a car to establish their self-worth. if it runs well and you like it, keep it.

whenever I see an old man driving a ferrari or something equally silly, I always wonder if he has other make-believe hobbies; does he own a viking outfit, for example.

I can see a fucking aventador in his garage, you dumb piece of shit.

He still owns a crx though..

Why would someone who can afford an aventador also want to own a crx?

He actually displays the crx at car shows and things too.

>Why would someone who can afford an aventador also want to own a crx?

he likes how it drives. he does not have self-esteem issues. why is this so hard to understand?

Yep, I am going to display this shitty old cheap honda with my customised ferrari..

That makese complete sense.

Wow he ruined that Ferrari

>customised ferrari..

What's wrong with a little customization?

Citizen Kane you faggot.

Rosebud was the name of his sled which reminded himself of his younger, poorer self when he was happy, as contrast to his rich, unhappy, and empty life.

As is the reason someone would want their dream car. It reminds them of their young, simpler times, and a time where they would be happy.

That is a really nice crx, you have to own one to understand...

op is basicly asking why a milionaire owns any other car aside from a current year aventador

its like im reading somthing a child (not a teenager) wrote

im gonna sage this thread and just say to OP

hun you need to think things through more

You do know that they don't let you do that, right?

Spoiler!!! DELETE THIS NOW!!

>crooks and castles clothing
the what now?

money doesnt mean anything, i drive cars that cost >£300($1000) just for the fact i can just scrap them when they total themselfs, ill keep doing this regardless of how much money i make

maybe it's not a stock motor. could be fast as hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=cj0qK-_XUbk

yeah in other news you can't hang up paintings in your house either

cuck

My grandad was a millionaire. He could have filled his garage with Bentleys and Ferraris. He drove his early 80's Saab 900 non turbo until he died two years ago.

He just liked it.

maybe he liked it ?
and since he doesn't need to get rid of it why should he ?

>Why would you want to drive an old bomb like a crx when you are a millionaire?
You can't like cheap stuff because you are rich?
That's shit only poor people and snobs say.

what're they going to do, sue me?

because he can buy whatever he wants to

>what's wrong with not only ruining the ride quality of a car, but also ruining its resale value and destroying its original state for all eternity

My very wealthy (not a multi millionaire) grandfather drives a 80s Mercedes diesel wagon he bought new. He could go buy a brand new merc for 100k+ if he wanted but he just loves that old shitbox and i can respect that.

Yeah I know a billionaire in Chicago that drives a old Subaru Forrester. He's a fag and doesn't give a shit about cars. Plus in the city cars are tough.

Notice the other car in his garage?

yeah. I still have my original truck my dad gave me despite having much nicer cars now.

Just think how well maintained that CRX is that he is keeping it even though he is rich, he probably loves that thing.

For fucks sake you stupid meme lord...

You can modify a Ferrari until it's trash. They sued that fag for modifying their trade mark. That is illegal.

this 2bh
I'd probably keep driving my old shitbox daily too. I'm pretty sentimental about it anyways and would keep it regardless

Because CRX's are fucking cool?

If I was a millionaire, I would definitely have a CRX, as well as some other glorious 80's shitboxes.

Maybe he just likes it?
I'd still own my fairmont and multiple fox bodys if I had millions.

Nice try faggot but I own a shitty S197. Change your awful threads up sometimes instead of making it word for word.
Sage

>he does not have self-esteem issues. why is this so hard to understand?
because insecure autistic faggots who hang out on a riced out meme trading board cannot into self-esteem

He has a huge collection of old Lancias, BMWs, and Porsches. Among the Ferrari and Aventador. Their shop is right across from me

>They claim Warren Buffet still drives an old Cutlass or Regal.

From ABC News site:
"That's especially true when it comes to what the CEO drives. Wal-Mart founder Sam Walton famously drove an old ford pickup. Warren Buffett, worth $42 billion, drove a silver 2001 Lincoln Town Car with Nebraska plates THRIFTY until he auctioned it for charity on eBay last year for $73,200."

Sam Walton's 1979 Ford F150 pickup truck now sits in Walmart’s Visitor Center exhibit gallery. A quote from Sam Walton is on a sign that accompanies the truck:
. . . "I still can’t believe it was news that I get my hair cut at the barbershop. Where else would I get it cut? Why do I drive a pickup truck? What am I supposed to haul my dogs around in, a Rolls-Royce?"

Buffett rolls in a XTS.

PAPA BLESS

>Wow he ruined that Ferrari

He just needs the proper Ferrrarrri hood ornament . . . .

who the fuck is she

Qt doing God's work

It's like Jay Leno, he probably owns some shitboxes too. It's a nice experience to sometimes own different cars and have a leisurely drive with them from time to time. That CRX probably reminds him of his childhood, who knows, it's probably 900whp K swapped with the AWD underpinnings of a CRV for all we know.

If I was rich, I'd rotisserie restore my 86, buy every single carbon fiber fenders, quarters, roof, hood, and hatch, and have a single turbo BEAMS swap with NAWS.

is my car worthless midnight lvr? it's a 2755 pound FWD.......

Does it get you from point A to B?

>tfw not rich enough to unironically have a flame spitting, turboed 1GZ V12 powered Orcar Meyer Weiner Mobile in Tsukuba or the various toegays in Japan.

I care about more then that though

dead maw five's girlfriend or whatever

nice white lambo

>Why would you want to drive an old bomb like a crx when you are a millionaire?
The attention gets boring and when you can afford anything you end up liking this for reasons other than it costs x amount and will impress people. He probably loved the crx since before he could drive and it had sentimental value, plus it's nice to fit in with the majority of society instead of being the rich person 24/7

He's old enough to have purchased one before boomers raped the market. That was his original car he sold and then found and repurchased years later.

I really can't wait for school to start again.

The guy who started Togos has an F40, Togos confirmed > Papa Johns

But it's fwd, why not atleast get an s13 if you want an old shit box?

Nobody actually likes hondas, they are a car you drive because you are poor and in collage.

Who cares about resale value?

If it's your car have it how you want, maybe if you are worried about resale value though you shouldn't buy a ferrari in the first place and go for a house instead.

>Their shop is right across from me.

Why does this not surprise me

shes not doing any work, she's sitting on a fucking ferarri when its the valets job to watch it, could you imagine the snob owner yelling at the valet because this dumb little slut wanted a photo, id pull that bitch off by her hair and laugh when she started to cry.

yea im a valet.

Sometimes I wish it was socially acceptable to bash women.

>Implying these things matter when you can buy a Ferrari

I drive a 1994 Roadmaster Wagon and I really like the car. I get shit all the time for it. It's a mix of not being able to find a similar car that I like, I don't want strangers to know I have money, and I don't need to prove shit to anyone.

why wouldn't you?

Because op is 9 years old.

fwd

I have a 2009 chevy malibu for when i go out amd dont want attention. I love driving my nicer cars, but i hate 20 questions and stares everytime i get groceries.

>Who cares about resale value?
99.5% of Ferrari owners. A big reason people buy them is they know they are likely to retain, and sometimes go up in value. Believe it or not successful/wealthy people don't often think "hey I think I'll just torch $300k on a car, fuck it." The reason they got to the point they can buy cars like that is they made intelligent financial decisions.

hardly any ferraris go up in price, certainly not any of the ones you see normies driving and not for like 30 years.

Sorry, 8.

A ferrari is not an intelligent financial decision unless it's a classic one but even then they require maintenance and hard work...

caring about resale value is like not destroying a girls pussy in order to keep it nice for the next guy.

308s, 328s, and 550s have doubled in price in the last 5 years. 355s have gone up a bit. 360s and 430s and holding about even, except the manual cars which are climbing. Barchettas, SuperAmericas, manual 599s, are selling for more than they cost new and they are less than 10 years old. Residual value is a huge consideration for nearly every buyer. What those posts are saying would be like if an Veeky Forums posters $12k car was stolen, destroyed, etc. and you said
>who cares dude, you can afford a $12k car, $12k is nothing to you, what difference does it make

I actually know Pappa J, it's a pretty interesting story to listen to why he sold the car, and how he got it back.

You can get a mint 355 for 50% off it's original msrp, plus inflation.
A 599 was 300k new. Can get a used GTB for 180k.

Majority of Ferrari you see on the road do not go up in value.
Maybe 10% of buyers hope to make any money on their italian civic.

Nearly every Ferrari ever made has gone up in value in the last 5 years aside from recent/current production models and some turds like the 612. I don't see what the relevance of the cost of what they were new is, the vast majority of Ferrari sales are used cars, most Ferrari owners have more than one Ferrari and many of them sell cars after several years of ownership. The reason that happens is they know they aren't going to take a hit on depreciation, people who bought 550s 3 years ago for $45k are selling them for $85k now.

itt: poorfags trying to understand why rich folk don't wipe their bums with money

Get a bidet.

>gone up in value in the last 5 years
In the last 5 years doesn't mean it is worth more now than before.
Plus, most cars went up in value last 5 years.
Even my shitbox was worth 600€ 5 years ago and now it's worth 1000€, and trust me, it didn't get better with time.

It's the side effect of new cars being hindered by emission laws and dumb decisions made by manufacturers.

Cars are suffering from speculation because since the rise of social media everyone can see rare cars in rare collections and where before rich people didn't even new what a 250GTO was, now every guy with youtube know about 599 apertas and shit like that that no one cared or knew before.

On manuals getting more expensive than paddle shift versions. It was obvious that would happen. Only dumb shits buy into the lighting fast gear change meme.
Paddle shifts are always getting improved so any car with one will get obsolete.
Cars without manual transmissions will not hold value when the classic car market stabilizes.

Casting a wider net.

He can impress shitbox wannabe streetrace ricers and uber-rich euro-shit supercar retards.

Any publicity is good publicity

>488

>collage

Look in the background you fool.

kek