AiG vs Evoanth

So this happened a while back.
evoanth.net/2013/04/15/lucy-the-knuckle-walker-answers-in-genesis-v-evoanth/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pe6DN1OoxjE&list=WL&index=9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>and then suddenly a new skull!

this is what darwinists actually believe

>Every fossil ever is known to humankind!

this is what you actually believe

no it isn't and even taking into account the "missing link," the rate of change between the fossils that we do have and the modern human skull is unprecedented.

Considering we came from Africa during a massive climate shift (Ice Age), it makes sense.

Why does this belong in Veeky Forums?
Is it so we can argue the standard arguments that have been repeated ad nauseum with the 2 creationist Christians who don't have a real background in biology, geology, or physics and make other Christians look like retards?

Please spare us from the same shit again and delete this thread, the argument has already been made and there's nothing for a bunch of fundamentalists to talk about in respect to ape anatomy and bipedalism

I'm sure it'll die on its own, since no one is replying.

to you but that doesn't change the fact that the drastic morphological changes that resulted in modern humans occurred within a much smaller time frame than similar changes which resulted in new species of other animals

>the drastic morphological changes that resulted in modern humans occurred within a much smaller time frame than similar changes which resulted in new species of other animals

>he thinks dog breeds are different species!

darwinists folks...

>he thinks dog breeds are different species!
I thought that was your point, actually.

Speciation doesn't have a predicated "time" upon which it has to happen, on the more obvious side microbes can go through speciation much faster because their lifespans are shorter, but on a "I took high school biology" level of difficulty, a change in environmental condition, the isolation of populations, founder and bottleneck effects, etc. etc. etc. result in the allelic change that allows for speciation to occur at much faster rates than without them.
Otherwise, please cite me the multitude of examples of the rates of evolution being homogeneous for other species

i didn't say it was homogeneous i only said that the time it took to go from a pre-human skeleton to a human skeleton was much shorter than the time it took for speciation to occur in other animals.

here's a video which you will scoff at but contains factual information regardless:

youtube.com/watch?v=pe6DN1OoxjE&list=WL&index=9

He just makes these threads every week regardless.

It's true.

>the rate of change between the fossils that we do have and the modern human skull is unprecedented.

Not nearly as unprecedented as the rate of change Creationists posit to explain the massive diversity among animal "kinds" since the flood. All that in just 4,000 years? Yeah, no.

Weren't australopithecines proven to have a mixture of a barrel and funnel-shaped chest as well as more defined necks?

I will in fact scoff and not watch a 2 hour "UFO seminar" video to touch every argument in it, so I repeat my argument since you repeated your own: Speciation does not need to occur at a homogenous rate between species, nor is there a set and measurable amount for "acceptable" morphological change.

If you think you descended from a "missing link", you're the retarded one, friendo.

You can plaster cast anything you want. Any lie you want to tell.

People will believe it because they want to.

The cast was based on the (at the time) new fossil, Kadanuumuu or "Big Man."