How can a person transfer money from a US bank account to someone else with a British Bank account?

How can a person transfer money from a US bank account to someone else with a British Bank account?

Seriously, someone answer

A wire transfer.

1. go to your bank
2. ask to change dollars into euros (UK money)
3. mail the cash

I just want a simple my bank to hers transfer. If I have her name and numbers, that would be enough?

you know who this would be a good question for? your bank

i dont want to go to the bank yet if I could transfer the money online

>euros (UK money)
kek

Use something like WesternUnion

Bitcoin

this

that's what banks are pretty much designed for. they usually have a separate foreign transfer in their e-banking systems so you can send foreign currency.

also this. this a completely useless thread.

It's called TransferWise. Much cheaper than WesternUnion or international wire transfer.

can't you transfer through paypal?

Paypal fees across currencies, bank to bank, total over 10%.

swift code and IBAN?

there's no way to answer your question without knowing the specifics about your banking institution / your type of account.
seriously, just call them. they often have 24/7 hotlines or write an e-mail or if you want to talk to Pajeet you can use the live chat

If only your bank had some kind of website that would explain the correct way of doing things with them...

Are you mentally disabled? You're asking if a name and number is enough for a wire transfer? Why don't you try fucking looking around on your internet banking site. Jesus Christ, who lets you retards in? No wonder Veeky Forums is a laughing stock.

try transferwise

is that supposed to be a 10/10 in britain

Paypal
they skim 2.5% off the currency exchange rate

you can virtually send them lbs or $, seller's choice

Is this one of those models who are young childrens bodies with adult heads shooped on

Where's her hijab?

Bitcoin it bro.
1 : make a wallet.
2 : transfer money into a bitcoin broker site
3 : buy bitcoin as low as you can.
4 : transfer it into your friends bitcoin wallet
5 : he does the reverse of that.

obs : since bitcoin has volatility shit can happen.

Your bank doesn't have a phone number?

>lbs

Use Xendpay, your first transaction will be practically free, you can tip them some money if you like.

The USPS can send international money orders.

Paypal is best. Your bank can do it too but it will take days instead of minutes and cost 10-20 times as much in fees.

Takes two days. Give them your banks wire information ( SWIFT number ) you routing and account number . You will lose about 15-35 bucks on fees.