pastebin.com/spEFYmPW
pokemongo.gamepress.gg
thesilphroad.com/research

>Server status
ispokemongodownornot.com/

>CP after evolution calculator
pogotoolkit.com/

>IV calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbtIc33K45iU1ScUnkB0PlslJ-eLaJlSZY47sPME2Uk/copy

>Pokemon Go stats
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PiBGv76OpeaW95r-5x3xbK5suWFDSXE5Zweq9j7kKhs/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

>Nests
pkmngotrading.com/wiki/Nests

>How do I spoof/bot/scan?
>www.google.com

Other urls found in this thread:

apkmirror.com/apk/niantic-inc/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-0-35-0-release/pokemon-go-0-35-0-android-apk-download/
pokemongo.gamepress.gg/pokemon/135
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Jolteon_(Pokémon)#Base_stats
pokeassistant.com/main/ivcalculator
gsmarena.com/alcatel_flash_2-7570.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

post yfw you evolve a pokemon and it ends up with shit movements

>have a 100% magikarp
>too scared to evolve

>500 magikarp candy
>still waiting to get balls to evolve it
s-s-s-soon.

new update announcement

Gyaradosfag you there? The one who had to rename like 3 of them because your gf told you they were lame names.

BOTFAGS BTFO !!

>minor bot fixes

Cheeky cunts

>POKEMON APPRAISAL

BRAVO NIANTIC, BRAVO

>instinct is going to be full of memes
this means more members r-r-right?

All scanners dead. RIP.

>Eelectricity types have super shit CP caps

Why are you people so fucking stupid?

Not fucking again.
Fuck off Niantic.

>kill scanners but no tracking yet

>Why are you people so fucking stupid?
The fuck you on about? You think I will take a pussy ass 1600 Raichu or Jolteon against a Lapras? Fuck no, I'm throwing one of my 2200+ CP Arcanines at that shit because electricity is a meme type in this game that is unviable for any serious gym fight above 2000 CP level.

mine's still working just fine

Just checked with a new account to make sure my scanner account didn't get banned. Pokemon Go Desktop Map gets stuck on waiting after the new update.

>Minor bot fixes
Thinks that means something against botters.

did you verify the new account and catch a pokemon in game too?

I think they've been continuously BTFO for the past two weeks.

They have a gaping hole for an anus now.

>Tiniest penis
>weighs 120 kg
>2.01 m tall

What kind of dicks is Spark looking at? Great Old Ones?

i want to suck johnny hankie's dick anyone with me

>What kind of dicks is Spark looking at?
Are you sure you want to know the answer to that question?

Please enlighten me

>hatching one egg at a time
this is the most tedious thing.

she's hot

>level 25
>rewards: 25 Ultra Balls, 20 Max Potions, 15 Revives, 15 Razz Berries, 1 Incense, 1 Lucky Egg, 1 Egg Incubator, 1 Lure Module

nice edit

just evolved mine.
Got fucking twister, i'm so mad right now.

???

believe more

>was thinking about playing today
>all trackers are kill
whatever

>check google play store for updates
>there are none
is this an apple update or some shit?

PokeSear.ch isn't kill

nothing on the app store as well (canada)

Maybe we can go watch a movie while it hits the appstore, qt.

apkmirror.com/apk/niantic-inc/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-0-35-0-release/pokemon-go-0-35-0-android-apk-download/

i can never seem to get scans off this site ;_;

Where the fuck is the update?

I want to see what mystical wisdom about my Pokemon that the team leaders can offer.

So I evolved my Eevee into a Jolteon.

I live in a river city, therefore almost everybody and their moms got a vaporeon or aqua tipe.

My super effective attacks do bullcrap. Whats the deal?

Vaporeon is overpowered and all electric types in this game are underpowered.

So I wasted a good Eevee for nothing, I see huh?

fucking crap... every gym got at least a one Vaporeon... it gets really boring.

Your Jolteon needs Thunder to be remotely viable.

My Jolteon moveset is Thunder Shock, and Thunderbolt. Is it any good?

Your best bet for taking out Vaporeons would be exeggutor/vileplume/venusaur/victribel. Jotleon can be okay if he has Thunder for his special attack, but really low CP cap which is the same problem all electric pokemon have in this game.

Aqua Tail tier.

My 1500 CP Jolteon can deal with almost 2k Vaporeons. You just need to dodge the special moves. Lapras, usually the Jolteon goes down in a 1v1 but usually the next guy can come in and clean up without issue.

Aqua Tail tier? is that supposed to be good or bad?

I still can't figure out if a moveset is good or not... I try to google but I get a lot of different answers, or random numbers that dont explain much.

It's not that shit but it could be leagues better.

I also meant to mention that my Jolteon is a Thunderbolt Jolteon. He could be so much better if he had Thunder but he doesn't so sucks for me. Your Thunderbolt Jolteon could do well in battling but might be better to just wait for a Thunder one to roll around.

How do you know if a moveset is good or bad? that's the only thing I still don't get from this game.

I see, but finding eevees where I am is hard as fuck so I doubt I'll get another Eeveelution anytime soon.

pokemongo.gamepress.gg/pokemon/135

Eevees are common-tier which is why everyone has a Vaporeon. I guess you're just unlucky with your area's spawns.

lul

>How do you know if a moveset is good or bad?

the game tells you the damage your moves do, and you can time how long the animations take. you divide the damage by the time the animation takes to get the DPS, and you compare that DPS to other pokemons' DPS to determine if it's good or not.

if you happen to not be autistic, the DPS and optimal movesets for every pokemon are available on the internet.

What's up with Necrobot? Thought it was abandoned? Did someone just roll with the source code and keep the name?

>600 accounts

it's another fork,

github /NoxxDev/NecroBot/releases

>600 accounts
and this is why they're going after bots to begin with. If people could just contain themselves and stick to

>Th..th...thanks

yeah even 1 instance now can get you banned. I wonder if that guy with "600 accounts" trolling

guys i did a thing in paint

Jolteon just needs better fucking base stats, and electric attacks need to be buffed

I'm sick of reddit being all "its about le speed being less le effective"

no, they just have shit stats compared to Vaporeon, which IS why they have shit CP, speed doesnt need to be a factor

You botters enjoying the Day of the Rope?

I'm doing fine user, after i reached lvl 20 i created a new account and starts from scratch. The accounts are ok as of now and I'm planning to sell it as a "Jump start accounts"

god fucking damnit

I don't get the speed meme.

I don't remember the damage formula in the mainline games ever accounting for the Speed stat, Speed was useful because it determined your turn order and going first meant that you get to drop the first Earthquake.

What does that have to do with the fact that balance is fucked in PoGo?

Speed used to determined the crit rates.

Everytime electric pokemons being shit is mentioned someone says it's because they were good for their speed and speed isnt a stat in pokemon go

It's not relevant... they should just be buffed within the means of the game

Spark is worse than water gun, and thunder shock is a worse version of spark with no benefit (less damage per hit so it's not even better for defense)

And they generally have very little stamina, my joltein has 97 hp and is 1500cp, if that eevee turned into a vaporeon instead he would be like 2100cp and have almost 200 hp

The base stats are from the mainline games though you fucking dolt.

Speed is valued 10 times less than the combined attack and defense stats for the CP calculation.

This is stupid because speed plays a huge part in attack, you go first in a turn based battle you and have an extra move which essentially acts as a buff to your attack.

So if they valued speed more highly in the calculations (on the attack stat) it would sort all this bullshit out right away.

Pokehuntr still works.

Still waiting on that scan fix from the game.

>100%

what is this? sorry i recently start playing 2 days ago where do you see the %?

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Jolteon_(Pokémon)#Base_stats

It says base stats 65 65 60

How does this translate to 192 174 130 in pokemon go?

Speed doesn't need to be a factor, literally buff their other stats and electric attacks, PROBLEM SOLVED

you calculate it yourself
pokeassistant.com/main/ivcalculator

Poke.search seems to be like every other site that only works in the cities but has no cover in the suburbs.

I've checked out the so called IV checker in the new game.

This shit doesn't tell us anything. No actual stats just some NPC saying X is powerful.

thanks

That fucking sucks. So does anyone know how to set up scanner for yourself? i have a throwaway ptc account but no idea how to go about do this

because it will turn a normie into an autistic one

So how safe are the overlay IVs Calculators?

"Failed to get game data from the server."
Oh well, sniped a couple of times so as to actually have something worth caring about but otherwise walkfagged everything, was on the verge of level 26. It was fun for a while but I can't say I regret it.
Both playing the game for a month and the ban that followed when it got dull.

keep me updated

Been using this too. It doesn't use any file from the PoGo application itself so it's kinda safe.

I've been thinking about how to help our scanner friends out and believe me, we need to work together until Nitantic finally gives us what we want (a functioning scanner)

How about we work together in manually or automatically creating multiple scanning accounts and then pawn them off to devs of our choice? Sure Niantic will keep banning but we can double or triple the numbers of wolves for every scan account they ban.

The wolf dies and the pack survives but now the pack will breed like rabbits.

i feel like deep down you were really affected by your ban, but since the game is shit you dont miss playing the game at all. good thing I dodged the ban despite cheating almost every day gg nerd

Am about 50 games behind on my "to play list", and this one had no real end. If they didn't ban me then frankly I was screwed.

Can't recall exactly how. In Go Attack and defense are combinations of the respective physical and special base stats from the main games, along with Hp they make up the CP. speed is factored but in the calculation attack/defense and HP from the main games are calculated at 0.4 (then something else happens, can't remember exactly what though). Speed is there but is multiplied at 0.04.

Jolteon has 130/525 base points in speed, Vaporeon and Flareon have 65. This is what is causing the ridiculous disparity. It negatively effects anything with a significant proportion of base points in speed. Weigh speed more in the calculation and shit gets sorted out without changing base stats.

Do you take screenshots and then run the overlay on them or do you directly run the app while PoGo is running?

I believe the later is most dangerous (but faster) way

I run the overlay while PoGo is running. I believe Niantic only bans people who use programs that directly connects to their server.

I'm wrong on the details involving the maths there, so ignore them.

been botting an account for 3 day, still havent been banned...will i ever get banned or are my settings perfect?

is there any way to dodge scanner bans

you are the chosen one user, you are special, you will change the world

pokemesh has been working for me jsut use a secondary to scan.

i'm running the desktop map, are ip bans a thing

Minor bot fixes

ill let you know if im banned tomorrow

my phone runs at around 1 frame per hour, but i dont know if its because its old or if its not able to handle the game in the first place

Asus Zenfone 4
Released 2014, May
Android OS, v4.3 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to v4.4.2 (KitKat)
Chipset Intel Atom Z2520
CPU intel Dual-core 1.2 GHz
GPU PowerVR SGX544MP2
1 GB RAM
with A-GPS, GLONASS

what do you guys think?

Why you fags didn't just get the Nexus 5X/6P when they were on many sales especially when they're cheap as fuck already to begin with and runs butter smooth is beyond me.

>Asus Zenfone 4

>download cyanogenmod 12.1
>flash it
>install pokemon go and see if it runs better (it really should)

You probably have your phone bloated with tons of shit, you should just wipe it.

its actually because im thinking of getting this thing, its pretty cheap comparatively but im not that knowledgeable on smartphones

When in doubt, just get Google's own babies. (Nexus series).

Or wait for the incoming 2016 Nexus phones.

forgot link

gsmarena.com/alcatel_flash_2-7570.php

Just bought an account on flameaccounts.com lol my old account was fucking shit and I got a brand new OP one for under 5$ lml.