YLYL Polish Edition

You know the rules

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gTNPPNAMxGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i wonder if it is the building that is so crooked.. or the trunk making the reflection..

>eurosmalls

Ingenious.

You gotta do the best you can with what you've got.

Still haul heavier weights than US trucks, have more power, and make it into smaller yards.

>36 tonnes federal limit
>regular limit here is 40 tonnes
>40' container trucks can weigh 44 tonnes
>all on ten wheels
>wheel setup like in Murrika would be rated for 65 tonnes as far as I know

we all know that euro trucks being stronger is a lie. A CoE will always be weaker.

What a load of shit. What the fuck are you even basing that notion on?

>trunk
>headlights clearly visible

Well it ain't the fucking engine bay if you put your luggage there.

this is my gta dream.

I really hope you're joking.

youtube.com/watch?v=gTNPPNAMxGA

>put kegin fridge before going on a drive
>????
>cold air intake

'weaker'.
even the biggest 53 foot containers are smaller than 20 + 40 feet container combo's.
>also, 53 foot containers aren't sea worthy. toppest of keks

ale przestań postować wszystko od Cytryna i Gumiaka

You insane fucking dike dwellers. Your country is one of the most densely populated and least car friendly in Europe and you still drive around in road trains that none of your much larger neighbors even consider road worthy. Hats off.

guess it's because of the scale of the country.
with a large population living in cities quite close together highways are necessary but mostly for big quantities of vehicles. not for high speeds.
extra long merging lanes/ramps are usefull for easy merging.
also: completely flat means that once up to speed you hardly need any power to maintain speed.

Dutchfag here. Not a truck driver, but I've driven a crewcab longbed Ram with a ~12 foot trailer through cities here (and succesfully parked it). Even in our densely populated country it's possible - and the rest of Yurop just needs to git gud. Goddamn scrubs.

I don't want my morning commute to work to be the hardest thing I do all day even if it's theoretically possible. Actually driving a huge barge to work wouldn't even be such a hard thing to do once I'm on the road, in fact one my colleagues dailys a crew cab Ram SRT-10 half the year, but I have to work with limited garage space and courtyard space and I don't want to deal with the gunk of parking outside all year.

There's a haulage firm over here that imported a Dutch outfit because they thought it fitted through a loophole in the Construction and Use regs. It got a prohibition as soon as it left the yard which is a real shame because it was apparently more manoeuvrable than a normal drawbar outfit.

Smart mod, note the air conditioner. If working in remote field it makes perfect sense. Why not be comfy when you can fab what you want?

Convenient work height plus bales for safety since hydraulics on their own are a risk.
Every forklift owner I know uses them for vehicle maintenance. Fuck a floor jack when you have tines!

Ultimate roadblock.