harrisburg.craigslist.org/mcy/5568749021.html
washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/mcy/5635643762.html
m.finn.no/mc/all/ad.html?finnkode=14790236
washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/mcy/5635683369.html
easternshore.craigslist.org/mcy/5622917736.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for motogf

harrisburg.craigslist.org/mcy/5568749021.html

Think I can get him down to $2k. Would replace the tank, taillight, and maybe the bars, at least the grips. Is this steal or will this thing take me to the bank?

>0-4 tuna and peas
>5-9 cookies and milk

>Would replace the tank, taillight, and maybe the bars, at least the grips
>and buying a Ducati
just get a different bike, user.

post your bike now

My honda a shit

theft recovery today, after he crashed it on a police chase, god damm it, why purple you fucks... god I hate thieves, on the bright side, they guy went to the hospital on a broken neck, I hope he dies.

i hope the guy that stole my bike dies
>tfw now nobike

>Veeky Forums eating my picture

Not worth it, it seems like a money pit to me
jesus christ why purple, what the fuck

go pay him a "visit"

wr 125

i dont know, but holy shit they did a shitton of damage to my bike its not even funny, like i need to replace the front wheel, forks, handlebar, radiators, all the plastic, remove the craptastic paint job and get new fenders. not sure if i just should sell it as is or fix it.

Did insurance cover it somewhat?
It's up to you how much of an attachment that bike was and if you're willing to sell it

Did the MSF course last weekend, is this ninja 500r a good bikefu for an up and coming squid?

Attempt to sue the nigger for ten billion dollars.

>forgetting to attach image
>blaming it on the website

no insurance, and i do have some what of a big attachment to it, my first bike and the bike i learned to ride. fuck me i dont know what to do.

>nigger only getting charged with possecion of stolen good, not with theft because "he just bought man, i didnt du nutting"

If it's cheap

Just spray paint Kawasaki green over it

Opinions on the GW 250? Should I keep an eye on them for a first bike along with the Ninja 250s and so forth?

Do you consider $2k cheap for such a bike? It's priced lower than most of the 250cc bikes around me.

Would using chain lube be fine for a clutch line?

>he fell for the 300 may may

Have fun.

go to the amusement park
just do it

We're in this shit together wranon. Do ur fuckn duty

Don't go deleting it, you rolled. Now get your ass to the amusement park you faggot!

I know
I rolled and deleted to not shit up the thread :^)
well fuck, guess I'll have to now.

what u fags doing tomorrow? (dbt related)
I'll call my instructor and get information when I can finally do my test

Probably not if its dry wax.

It's not. It's this stuff, I'm almost out of it and I figured I could use up the last little bit on the clutch line. I know it says any cable on there, but I've been misled by labels once too many times before.

Yeah, I've seen them as low as $3000. That's definitely a beater but go for it. If it gets too expensive just dump it.

250s are for quares, get a 500 or 650 twin. They won't try to kill you like an i4 600 powerband will and they won't try to kill you by being too slow.

Just do it. I use silicon spray in almost everyting that requires lube.

I went with the '09 500R as my first.

I only have a weekend of riding under my belt so far, but I've enjoyed it.

Nope there pretty shitty.

>americlap peak times
>shitposting about traps, dicks and 250cc scooters

>EU peak times
>civilized talk about motorcycles

I wish this was a joke.

WEW LADDIES

Carb #2 decided to go on a rampage and flood like never seen before. Then it goes on and floods #1 through the air hose.

It's so bad fuel almost literally falls out of the carb.

I wonder what could have happened...

Either the tank is so fucking rusty it clogged the carb again or the float got stuck,
or maybe gravity fed doesn't quite work with this bike?

Hello my polish friend.

Strip the paint, sand the scratches, sandblast the rims.... then repaint.
I think it may be a yamaha

Tank is rusty, but I'm running the tank filter and an inline filter, fuel comes out spotless.

I rode about 100km yesterday and commuted to work today and it ran pretty well, I think the gravity feed is okay, it also floods like a mad fuck with a silicon hose attached to a small reservoir, and I've been wrenching on the bike with that system for a few months now and no issues. Float needles are brand new too.

Last time it started flooding it was like this it was on a similar time scale — worked fine for about 2 days, then started to flood like a mad cunt, but I think it was carb #4 back then. I could have put the float in another carb while reassembling though.

I'm starting to wonder if the float itself on that carb is fucked and over time it filled up. It's the second time carb #2 is fucking up

Thank you for your input regardless user.

0-4 I go back out there and figure it out.
5-9 I watch GoT.

I pull carbs and leak check them off the motorcycle for comfy convenience. I also run fuel filters. Tank strainers only stop the big turds.

Flooding is typically due to shit in needle/seat area, bad needle, sometimes bad seat, and sometimes bad or maladjusted float.

Gravity feed doesn't cause flooding. Carb problems cause flooding. Of course one should ensure the fuel shutoff works properly.

I'm picking up the sv on Friday

Chain lube is sticky. I'd use chain wax in a clutch cable (cables are not lines) if that's all I had.

As someone who is here for 20 hours out of the day. This is a joke and you're wrong.

>fuel comes out spotless

Yeah but the jets can get clogged with dust particles over the time,
it's worth cheking them.

>Last time it started flooding it was like this it was on a similar time scale
Rode about the same distance or without riding it?
did you set the float level when you changed them?

>I'm starting to wonder if the float itself on that carb is fucked and over time it filled up.
That's very possible, stick them in a glass with some fuel and see if they sink

Brienne dies at the siege

All Italian motorcycles are not reliable by Japanese standards. They should never be a primary motorcycle. They are huge fun, but they are Italian and that means expensive to fix and maintain.

If you are an experienced mechanic the labor cost goes away, but not the money. If you aren't wallowing in money and lack something reliable to ride, leave Ducks alone.

Yes. Good drivetrain, economical, reliable.

Racefags will insult, but they hate everything that isn't a brand new GP bike.

There's a lovely thunderstorm outside.

I'm gonna start the bike and ride without my clutch lever.

Thank you anons. I'll report back in about an hour if you guys are still around.

I've fixed plenty of wrecks for customers and self.

Break down what you need to do to get it usable then what you need to make it pretty.

Ebay is great for parts. Take your time. It's a great opportunity to grow your mechanic skills and those are worth more than many motorcycles. Wrenching your own shit is power, saves money, and gives you choices you'd never otherwise have.

Visit BRAND SPECIFIC forums and if possible get factory service manual. Many can be downloaded free from helpful posters.

Motorcycles before 2000 will be banned in Paris and London soon due to emission-zones.

So no more cheap 90s commuter bikes, how retarded is that?

Wowza, this is unusually low for a newer gen KLR.

Not to mention you dont have some "gives no fucks" mechanic working on your bike. I take the time to torque bolts to spec and im very adamate about not only that but using antiseize on every bolt i can for obvious reasons.

Maybe im just a faggot though and an impact does the job just fine.

My fave leak check method is by dummy fuel tank but an extended fuel hose from baiku tank is fine.

I leave carbs on leak check for an hour or two if they don't leak immediately.

Check brand-specific forums for carb info and make DETAILED posts since responders cannot read minds.

Do you actually own one?
cause you seem full of shit

How to get added to DBT Map?

Contact [email protected] with a picture, info etc

You start insulting austrian ktm guy and ask for his replacement

>be me
>picking up groceries on bike
>some dude comes up and is lookn at my baiku
>"oh how long you had this man"
>"like a year dude"
>its easier to make people think youre a fucking squid then put up with their ego when they find out how much i ride
>"ya i have a cbr1000r. I wanna put a power commander on it"
>so i guess you know better then the engineering army at honda huh
>"thats cool man. "
>"anyways. We ride every saturday. Show time 7am kick stands up at 8"
>wtf why so early. I ride at night because of the heat here
>"cool bro see you there"
>wake up at 11am hung over. Make a booze run then enjoy coffee, some good reading material and Veeky Forums my life away cuz fuck that gay sport bike club

Kool, also, picture of bike right? and what info should i give him?

Year, brand, model. Maybe an email if there are people around you if you'd like them to contact you to ride

Sweet, thanks

Anti-seize is my friend (especially on exhaust fasteners and stainless hardware because stainless on stainless galls) and so is a torque wrench for heads and other critical fasteners. I've been wrenching long enough that common fasteners are no problem to torque by feel but that was acquired by learning with a torque wrench.

Impacts are for fastener REMOVAL unless they are adjustable and calibrated high dollar tools ya won't find in auto or bike shops.

I also use Loctite (correctly) because babby Jeebus hates dry threads. Fave is the red gel Loctite. For little fasteners, use a very small amount. No need to stock blue.

Yamabond, copper coat spray, and 3M/equivalent weatherstrip adhesive ('gorilla snot" since forever) are outstanding when used correctly.

>so i guess you know better then the engineering army at honda huh
Honestly?
an oxigen starved monkey could make a better cbr than honda

I need a shitbox bike for a 1500 mile trip with friends, budget is $1000 and my only need is it needs to be comfy, what are my options ?.

bike 1

What's on Craigslist?

>just squid things

Pre-broken midsize bmw~800
Klr650
Dr650

bike 2

I need advice on known comfy models.

Will check.

What's craigslist for yurop?

what cuntry

>
What bike is this badboy?

Multibrand mechanic who has owned two Guzzis and worked on Ducks and Geese.

As with women, every motorcycle brand and model has owners who are blindly in love with them and pass off their idiosyncrasies as anything but real problems.

If you are interested in a particular make and model, visit forums and get a feel for what breaks often, what is expensive, and what you need to do to maintain your dream baiku.

I'm masochist enough to own a 1971 Norton Commando. It runs fine, but I would never contend it's a sane main ride. That's what my Honda Interceptor and Harley FXR (Evo, not Shovelhead) are for.

You can't go wrong by doing your homework. You can go expensively wrong if you don't.

Europe is not a country, each country has their own "Craigslist"

>Ignorance is bliss

ayy

Where do you live and what's on Craigslist?

A grand is likely doable.

Fuck BMW because only dealers can fix them when they break. If dies on road trip you will cry, and old cheap Beemers don't have cheap parts.

Much love for BMW when in good shape though.

You write like the poshiest hipster ever
I'm happy with my ride, never had anything i couldn't fix myself

Unless you're talking 80s/90s shitty models, which exist for every brand, in every continent
>See cb400 anons

Sweden, Mostly 750 kawasaki and older Z500's

just a good ol suzukai drz400

But it's not littered in stickers and flames and shit, i cant find a used one that doesnt look thrashed.

Link related

m.finn.no/mc/all/ad.html?finnkode=14790236

>30 waist pants are tight
>buy size 30 overpants
>it's like wearing a fucking tent

squiddy?
Post boipucci

Shitbox what do you think of these?
washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/mcy/5635683369.html
easternshore.craigslist.org/mcy/5622917736.html
I'm feeling the XR or the DRZ due to cleanliness, but the DRZ since it's 20 minutes away and the XR is like 90.