/dxmdg/ - Deus Ex: Mankind Divided General

"This better be a good fucking game." Edition

Coming up on launch day. Get your asses in here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HoVYTpcxfVw
cdkeys.com/pc/games/deus-ex-mankind-divided-pc-steam
trustedreviews.com/deus-ex-mankind-divided-review
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's the most exciting thing for you to do in the new game?
Personally I can't wait to see what all the new augmentations can do.
I'd also like to test loud and lethal way of solving problems this time around. Since we're getting a new game plus option, I could always try and get things right in the next playthrough.

Meh. I'm going to set the difficulty up as high as it will go my first run.

I hear the games kinda imbalanced because of all the options you're given to complete one task or another.

That and the enemy AI hasn't improved much since HR.

waiting for sale unless reviews start getting better

I pretty much expect the overall score to get better as more reviews are made.

DESU, I only got the digital deluxe pre-order because I liked HR alot.

MD has big shoes to fill.

youtube.com/watch?v=HoVYTpcxfVw

If you're on PC cdkeys has it for 40 bucks

cdkeys.com/pc/games/deus-ex-mankind-divided-pc-steam

Apparently it has a terrible plot. See: trustedreviews.com/deus-ex-mankind-divided-review

Do the animations and lip syncing look horrible to anybody else? I got into an argument the other day about it because they look terrible especially for 2016. The other guy argued 'compared to what' and now I'm trying to think of games that came out recently that had better animations and lip syncing.

Looking forward to it. How bad can the plot really be?

I have been watching some twitch streamers play and Im really conflicted if I should buy it or not
most of the gameplay seems to be looting stuff, hacking terminals and making cutscene takedowns
if the playtime is really only

Not sure why you'd get this one if you didn't like HR.

This is the sequel to HR and continues directly after the story events there. If you haven't finished HR I don't see the point in getting MD. I was very skeptical about HR but it really impressed me when I played it.

i'm playing on the ps4 and jesus fuck the controls

is anyone else having trouble turning to the left quickly? or is it my controller? ps4 also has stutters and lag worse than most games

So I'm on the Square-Enix store. On the order page for my account.

Where the fuck am I supposed to download the game?

>Take off your pants jensen
>I never asked for this pritchard

Serious question fellas. Do I buy this for PC or PS4?

wait to see if its got performance issues on pc

Never played the first Deus Ex and i just finished Human Revolution two days ago. The ending was so moronic, Eliza asks you to choose an ending with no other input, literally all choices leading up to it did not matter. Other than that the game was pretty good. Also cheesed the shit out of the final boss, the Zhao lady. Shot her with the laser rifle through the glass.

Anyone know if Malik is back in this? I need my pilot waifu.

so is it out yet?

Yeah, it's out now.

There was a glitch with being able to download it, but SE fixed it.

PS4 version is fine, but the PC version will probably be better if you.have powerful enough hardware.

it's canon she died

She so wanted to jump Adam's bones and it was adorable.

It's bad structurally but thankfully it doesn't screw any of the lore up. It could've been worse, user. A lot worse.

I'm seeing a few steam reviews claiming it's poorly optimised. I'll hold judgement.

It is shittily optimized, runs like shit for me

Blunder of the year?

Turn off MSAA. Made my avg benchmark go from 19 to 60 fps with everything else maxed out. That's what's ruining people's performance.

I'm not an expert, would you be able to explain a possible reason for such a drastic change?

My game keeps crashing right when the attack on the Prague station happens, and it makes me do the entire fucking helicopter scene again and watch the fucking intro cinematics AGAIN.

I'm disappointed

Driver issue or poorly implemented MSAA in the engine. Likely going to be solved soon by a new driver or patch.

What the fuck is this shit?

I need help with SM09: All in the family
I have reached the building and I am in the apartment with the control room but I can't find the button to open the door to the room. literall searched that small apartment for 20 minutes now.

It's on the floor, clipping through garbage.

thanks

Preloaded but it seems like there's a day one patch, but for some reason it's just not downloading. The game is stuck on 87%. Anybody else experiencing this?

Where's the torrent?

your vision is augmented

Why can't I chance my refresh rate? Its stuck on 60hz

How you playing it? I play it like it a god-damn MANHUNT, also why game only let me play with dlc with only 4 cpu cores out of 8 enabled?

Anyway, my review is 4 cpu cores out of 8.

Please like comment and subscribe!

>average framerate: 34
>low settings

>I didn't ask for this

Denuvo?

Or torrent where?

>expecting good games in 2016

Games cost too much money to take risks on. "good games" only appeal to a niche market of intelligent people who don't need their hands held.

As long as millennials are the target audience, games will not be good.

first reviews are always the people who can't run it.

i have a 3 year old system and i'm running it on all high settings at 1040p

"T hold to unmark all"

unmark what? nothing happens when I press or hold T.

>Can max out MGSV, Crysis 3 etc and never go below 60 fps.
>DE:MD locks up completely in Prague on Low, 720p

Nice port.

ok pro tip, even though it says the 4x scope can fit on most guns, it cant fit on the smg

>buy it after DLC SPECIAL LAUNCH offer
>all this DLC installed
>i never asked for this
>ultra settings showing less than 60 fps
>go down to high settings
>finally 60
>start game
>hardest setting i aint new to this shit bringiton.jpg
>watch part of cutscene
>accidentally hit button and it skips
>cool whatever I can watch it later
>game crashes
>start again
>game crashes after entire cutscene
>try different settings
>crashes to desktop
>has stopped responding everytime

well fuck me, would be nice to have a AAA game just work for once this year

I blame the fucking consoles, why do we get a fucking port over every fucking time

>I blame the fucking consoles, why do we get a fucking port over every fucking time

Bigger market, duh.

That's why this game is barely an rpg.

I'm Czech and kinda pissed at the terrible job translating they did.

Most of the posters/paintings/decoration assets with text are probably just ran through google translate and make no fucking sense

What's the problem with just hiring a Czech translator for fuck's sake?

On the other hand the czech voices are pretty good and believable (done by czech voice actors)

What a shame

so is this game good

czechman
are ther as many negroes in prague as this game shows

if you liked HR, you will probably like it

No

is it a step up or down from HR? I liked HR a lot

can't really tell yet
+visuals
+weapon moification
+better level design (might be subjective)
-only one hub (it's large though and has loads of side missions and a day and night version)
-slow start, really takes a while before the story really gets going

So what's the best augmentation to disable? I kinda want the remote hacking.

>just hiring a Czech translator
Not approving of what was done, but translations, especially for businesses, are a sizeable investment that may not see noteworthy return since most Czech speakers know English and will just play the English version. Honestly I'm surprised there voice actors instead of just subtitles; it's what Asian publishers do for every language not their own and English.

typhoon
remote hacking is great

i've been wandering around the hub area for like 4 hours now and i have no idea how to get to the main quest building

I never asked for this.

translating some slogans on a poster is not a job that requires a lot of time, hiring 1 guy for 1 month at the end of development would probably be enough

I didn't mean to translate the entire game into Czech.

Just translate the random assets (posters, notices, newspaper) written in Czech in the game properly

For example these should say "Seat" in czech, but instead they say "Sídlo" which is a word for a mansion or a domicile.

Anyone else getting CTD when the bomb goes off after the prologue?

That's on my screen too, it never goes away. I don't even have the skill that marks people.

Just finished the first mission, damn, lots of improvements from HR combat wise. Can't say I'm a fan of the UI, but it's whatever.

For those wondering the game runs fine for me on a gtx 760, high settings.
Though I feel like I have something disabled maybe, because the lip syncing is shit.

That could be the in-game brand. Saw a lot of made-up brands in HR.

It's a bad translation, trust me

Processor and RAM? I've got a GTX 770 and the game is completely unplayable even on Low once you've passed the first mission.

holy fuck the ending to this game is bad, even worse than hr

Do you have 8GB ram? You need 8GB minimum

Otherwise I'm not sure man.

okay it went away after I did the first mission to fix your augs.

I guess it's the mark people skill you have automatically in the tutorial mission in dubai

I am having a crashing issue where, during the unskippable Prague into my game crashes. Because the scene is before a save point, it forces me to replay the previous level.

There's something about exclusive fullscreen on or off that prevents that crash.

Finally got it working, driver update I had been putting off got me in the game

tfw booze is slowly filling up your inventory

Sell it.

i dont know why but im just unable to give a shit about anything in this game.

I don't know what it is either, but neither can I.

But do you regret buying it? I hear it's very short.

I definitely regret buying it. It is in no way worth $50 in its current state.

Damn. We talking bugs, its boring, or optimization?

All of the above. It's just fucked to snot.

>he didn't pay 35-40usd through 3Rd party preording

loling @ ur life

I did. But it isn't worth that either.

Somebody drop the torrent so I can complain about the game too.

i mean, i'm being entertained, but i just don't feel the same sense of enjoyment i got with DXHR.

imo they really should have just started a new story instead of keeping jenson.

How many hours can I expect to get out of this?

>i7
>16g ram
>gtx 1070

Everything at 60 fps or more, all settings ultra, no dips

Still clear it's a console port though. All the menus are clearly console oriented. Also (unless I haven't figured out how) you can no longer type on the keyboard as input for keypads in game, which is retarded considering yo ucould do that in DE:HR and DE original.

Also, frame rate locked at 30fps for in game cut scenes which looks weird when it goes back to 60+ immediately after

Also also, I hate the way the hacking minigame is done now. The UI for it was dramatically better in HR

Honestly the game feels really depressing and miserable. The entire theme is just "everything has gone to shit completely", both in the world and in jenson's life. He's depressing as fuck and the game completely reflects it.

Do you have some more examples of bad translation?

This kind of stuff is actually pretty interesting to see and read about.

So what happens if you overclock? Has anybody found out yet?

When will the torrent be cracked?

Not paying for micro transaction cancer.

Why are there literal retards crying about microtransactions in a single player game? They're literally PAID CHEATS. You don't have to use them, you don't lose anything by not using them. They're only there to exploit the literal retards and whales who will use them. Exploiting stupid people is fine in my book.

How bad/hamfisted is the political agenda in this game? Did they go full HIV+? How omnipresent is shit like AUG lives matter and how are such social justice groups portrayed in the game's narrative?

Very hard to tell, it has DENUVO so don't expect to play it very soon.

Rise of the Tomb Raider and Doom were both "cracked" a couple weeks ago. I'm not sure how fully they broke DENUVO open and it's hard to say how similar DE:MK's implemented version could be. Could be soon (unlikely but who knows), could be several weeks to a month or so (not impossible, more likely if their talk about DENUVO isn't entirely bullshit and/or it's not a radically different version number), or it could be the standard timespan for a major title which has ranged from several to many months (think like 8).

Never

Maybe it's a joke.
Each of those seats is a Czech "mansion"

Framerate is surprisingly not bad but
>items on crafting screen flickering
>lighting randomly fucks up and has black spots everywhere
>mfw amd has no fucking drivers for an amd game but every other major release lately has had drivers on release day