We wuz romans

>We wuz romans
>We wuz greeks

Arent' those claims by white people as non-sensical and ridiculous as blacks claiming to be egyptians?

Yea, agreed.

But Italians and Greeks are white people, besides if anything, Romana conquered England and parts of Central Europe too, so even pale skinned people were considered Romans as parts of the Roman empire for centuries..

>Greeks speak almost the same language as they did 2000-3000 years ago
>Italian and latin are very close
>They both live literally on top and often inside ancient buildings
>they often look like the ancient depictions

Of course everyone is mixed, but they are and were Romans and Greeks. More so than anyone else.

Not as absurd as claiming the Catholic Church started western civilization, Rodney.

It's what happens to your mind on Nationalism.

Dude...............

Dude what?

It's true.

but we really were romans

Okay then, I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and presume that you're just acting like a retard.

You are looking for a smug voltaire reaction pic, aren't you?
Guess what, you won't get it.

Guess what you just increased the probability of it happening by bringing it to the attention of fellow anons.

>Okay then, I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and presume that you're just acting like a retard.

No, I presume you're acting like a retard, I am Italian and can walk a few hundred meters from where I live and can find Roman ruins.

I assume you are a /pol/ shitposter, if that's the case, your view of Romans being Nordic is supported only by you and a bunch of other autistic neo nazis, you're the retard here.

I will
you just wait

>It's what happens to your mind on Nationalism.
Yeah.. true haha

>as non-sensica
Uhm.. how? Italians living in the Italian peninsula, speaking a language based on lating, enjoying laws based on Roman & Byzantine laws and having strong cultural ties to Rome is as nonsensical as a descendent of west-africans living in Northern Virginia claiming they have any ties to a 4000 year old civilization?
Oh ok.

Same applies to Greeks. I know Veeky Forums likes the whole "HAHA WHITE PEOPLE DO IT TOO!!" but this is reaching.

I-It's.... It's too hard...
I can't....

>HOLY
>ROMAN
>EMPIRE

Then Italians and Greeks are the only true Wewuz Romans/Greeks.

Not fucktards living in Germany or France.

Italians are just as related to romans as mexicans are to aztecs.

arent modern day "greeks" basically a mixture of turks and albanians?

Read your own post, nigger.
>as non-sensical
>as non-sensical
Mexicans are more related to Aztecs than west-africans that have lived in the US for two centuries are to ancient egyptians.
Now, stop posting or start moving goalposts.

>White
First Europeen see themself by their ethni and not by their colour skin
>Black
You mean afro-american, a French/Spanish/Italian claiming we wuz Roman is more legitime because: They live on a land that was part of the Roman empire, they speak a latin language, their law state is based a lot on the Roman Law, they got the same religion.
Please don't put american We Wuz with European heritage.

Please leave this thread, retard.

Also most Mexicans are related to Aztecs.

>Le /pol/ boogeyman

>boogeyman
no, just annoying sexually confused teenagers.

I think you mean Mesoamerican people desu, the Mexica were just one of the peoples in middle America.

Well first off many Romans were in fact white. If the statues aren't enough, just someone find that list with the emperor's hair and eyes' color.

Most importantly though, we wuz Greco-Roman in the sense that we have much in common : we use basically the same language, calendar, the same alphabet, the religion, legal system, we kept some of the food, of the holidays, of the architecture, of the literature & philosophy, we even have similar names for some of us.

Meanwhile black people have absolutely nothing in common with Egyptians.

THAT BEING SAID, this is only true for Italians, Greek, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and i suppose the English, to some degree.

So is it true for this all-encompassing American """white people""" ?

Well in theory no, we are divided in nations and new world g*rman diaspora does not share any of this.

But since you insist on grouping us all together then i guess it is then.

He meant the Mexicans because we're talking about the mexicans in particular.

>that list with the emperor's hair and eyes' color.

You mean the one compiled by german race scientists during the third reich period?

But Mexicans consist of more than Aztecs alone, right? Like Tlaxcala or something.

Well if that's the case that's fine since the only thing you need is to look at the statues, look at the faces, and see how they have faces like we still do today.

Most importantly though as i pointed out our culture is still Roman in essence.
Unlike black americans who aren't even remotely influenced by Egyptians.

>marble is white
>roman statues out of marble are white
>this proves that romans were white
nice logic

ITT: An american bait who can't go beyond the fact that only american and retard polack have an ethni based on skin and not on fucking culture.

Its safe to say that albanian people have a correlation with greek people,but the turkish ones are probably islamicized anatolians after 11 century.turkish people are turkish,kurdish,anatolian,pontic and minor asian coast ones.especially the people who descended from the last ones(not those currently living there are almost the same as greeks,but turkified.not the steppe people or other indoeuropean population who migrated there.there is more albanian and slavic elements in modern green genome than turkic/turkish because of separate spheres of living.Different religion,considered a huge treason to the family to have sex or marry someone considered turk,and those who did were considered turks cause they ascended to the ruling class or at least to an upper class than they were.

Fun fact : brown people (muslims) still regularly call us westerners "romans"
because their book does so i believe

I mean if even they of all people agree with us on that black americans should stfu about this really

WE WUZ REX N SHIIIEEET

>I assume you are a /pol/ shitposter
No anch'io sono un Italiano e stai dicendo un saccho di cazzate, ironicamente questo livello di romanticismo nazionale e' una di quelle cose stupide che di solito vedrai su /pol/.
La lingua che i Greci parlano oggi non e' in quasi in nessun modo simile a quello che parlavano 2000 anni fa. Non sai che le lingue cambiano nel corso del tempo?
Italiano e Latino sono diversi in tanti modi, infatti sono lingue DISTINTE.
Ma quante persone conosci che ancora vivono dentro case costruite prima del 476?
E forse se ancora vivi nel Sud.

So people who are right have to go to /pol/ now? Wew.

Is it bannable to hold discussiona in your own language outside of /int/?

The /pol/tard's inability to debate makes him resort to being flabbergasted, like the leftists "carl the cuck" "are you kidding me!!" reactions he makes fun of. Sad!

Not entirely, since fucking anglos and frenchies were too lazy to come up with their language, so they just took Latin. So they still have something from them

>most of Veeky Forums except for /pol/tards agrees that we italians are the true claimants to roman heritage
Thanks Veeky Forums, you couldn't make me happier a man.

We were Caesars and shit. Modern Greeks and Italians are nothing more than Arab rape babies.

Pic related, my ancestor

Stop linking to /pol/ and pretending it's an argument. I can't even figure out which point of view is ""/pol/'s"" because you faggots are accusing anyone and everyone.

Just report them, it's pretty much shitposting so mods will deal with it.

For you

>this is what stormniggers actually believe

That's actually /int/ type of shitposting but Veeky Forums just can't help being gay tsundere for /pol.

>WE WUZ GREEKS

Are Romans the original WEWUZ?

Italians and Greeks weren't considered white until the last 60 years.

Whiteness is an Americlap social construct.

>Italians and Greeks weren't considered white until the last 60 years.
In the US, and they were considered white pretty much everywhere till Americans started being insecure.

>saccho di cazzate
Hello John Esposito, how is your fourth generation immigrant life going?
>infatti sono lingue DISTINTE
There is no solution of continuity or clear cut off point between the two, Italian is Latin left to its own devices for 2000 years with some loanwords

Fuck off Anthony J. Dallanzano, I'm an actual italian and it took me 2 sentences to discern you're not one. You might be a 2nd gen expat, you might have studied italian in school, but you're most definitely not italian. None constructs periods like that. They're passable, but not authentical.
Tl;dr your opinion is invalid, we italians love to romanticize our country and with good reason too. We ARE roman descendants.

I'm white and I don't think my ancestors were Greeks, I just recognize Greeks as being white. Big difference.

ITT: American and their racial(read skin colour) of the world. Fucking unwashed barbarian.

Who are you quoting?

greks and italian people were considered white,its the lower classes that due to their occupation and lack of income and education were considered uncivilized and as thus not ''white''.

indeed